Diane and Chris

NOTICE OF INTERVIEW CANCELLATION BY USCIS

24 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, dwheels76 said:

By the way what does your status say online for your case? Still Interview scheduled or what? It's a glitch just like when you get approved for their I-751 it will say Card in Production. Then a few days later it will say you are approved. They are ### backwards oh well.

Went on-line and this is what is states:

March 14, 2023 Interview Cancelled And Notice Ordered
March 14, 2023 Your interview for your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, was completed, and your case must be reviewed. We will mail you a notice if we make a decision or take further action.

12 minutes ago, Diane and Chris said:
Went on-line and this is what is states:

March 14, 2023 Interview Cancelled And Notice Ordered
March 14, 2023 Your interview for your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, was completed, and your case must be reviewed. We will mail you a notice if we make a decision or take further action.

Sorry, I sent you the history. Here is the status:

Interview Cancelled And Notice Ordered

On March 14, 2023, we cancelled your interview for your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number xxxxxx, and mailed you a cancellation notice. We will notify you by mail if the appointment is rescheduled, a decision is made, or if we need something from you. Please follow any instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your notice by April 13, 2023, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/22/2023 at 9:45 PM, Mike E said:

I would call USCIS, say “info pass”, and request a tier 2 officer call.

That worked and at least got the ball rolling. Status changed on March 28 and we received the GC yesterday. So glad this hellish journey is over. Chris is now a permanent resident. Thanks for your help. 

On 3/22/2023 at 9:44 PM, OldUser said:

This is so bizarre. Hopefully this is just a glitch in the system or left hand not knowing what the right hand doing. 

Maybe the cancelled it last minute, but went ahead with your interview since you were present... Keep us updated

Hi @OldUser  Our status changed on March 28 and Chris received his GC yesterday. Approval took 2 weeks after interview. Thanks for your support. We can’t tell you how glad this is over!  33 months from filing to approval for ROC. 

Edited by Diane and Chris

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2023 at 8:49 AM, Diane and Chris said:

Hi @OldUser  Our status changed on March 28 and Chris received his GC yesterday. Approval took 2 weeks after interview. Thanks for your support. We can’t tell you how glad this is over!  33 months from filing to approval for ROC. 

Can you tell me what kind of questions you were asked during the interview? I have an interview scheduled for this month. Waited for interview for 4 years.

On 4/14/2023 at 7:42 AM, nyoleg said:

Can you tell me what kind of questions you were asked during the interview? I have an interview scheduled for this month. Waited for interview for 4 years.

She asked my husband my birthday. She asked me when we were married. She asked my husband if he had done any traveling. She spent most of the time going through all our papers that we brought with us. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

~~Hijack post has been removed. If you have a questions about your own case you must start your own thread.~~

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

• 10 months later...

Hi! Good night! My interview was scheduled for 03/29/2023, when I was called by my agent he informed me that his computer was not working and I would need to reschedule my interview and in 2 weeks I would receive the new date. It's been 11 months and I still haven't received anything. And the system already says that my process has exceeded the stipulated deadline. Coko they canceled the test they would have 30 days to reschedule and it has been 11 months. I need help please. I called there every week and my lawyer send a letter. But nothing 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.