Gary Rich

NYC ICE office ‘fully booked’ for migrant appointments through late 2032: document

24 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Boiler said:

Humanitarian Parole is for 2 years, sort of like a long visit visa with working privileges.

I wonder what happens after the 2 years are up.

I don't see either party ( Democrates of Republicans ) as sending Ukranians home /  seems so pointless but politicans ????? never can know what they will do tomorrow let alone in 2 years

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Gary Rich said:

wow.. 

from articles and 4 books i picked up we spend millions and billions ,  y'd think they would let me win the lottery just one time

but always i have to question the author's and where the source comes from and sometimes that is not easy to track the sources or feedbacks 

but USCIS has a budget along with the proposals and actual spending budgets of the seven parts of DHS and the 22 organizaitons under it

that has to be reported fully / these reports are as confusing as reading the BIble when they talk about allocated on one ar(back article if not covered under another  (the back and forth is crazy)

11 minutes ago, JeanneAdil said:

from articles and 4 books i picked up we spend millions and billions ,  y'd think they would let me win the lottery just one time

but always i have to question the author's and where the source comes from and sometimes that is not easy to track the sources or feedbacks 

but USCIS has a budget along with the proposals and actual spending budgets of the seven parts of DHS and the 22 organizaitons under it

that has to be reported fully / these reports are as confusing as reading the BIble when they talk about allocated on one ar(back article if not covered under another  (the back and forth is crazy)

I believe you...totally..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
31 minutes ago, Gary Rich said:

welp the way things are in Haiti now.. it could be push up to 4 years after the 2,  you talking about  kidnapping and everything..  the gangs there have control of the airport area..   

https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/news/world/2023/03/11/haiti-chaos-gangs-guns-violence-migration/11110664002/

Haiti is small beer, for example I read that there had been citizens of 120 countries interdicted on the southern border.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline
1 minute ago, Boiler said:

Haiti is small beer, for example I read that there had been citizens of 120 countries interdicted on the southern border.

the world is definetely in chaos

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
27 minutes ago, JeanneAdil said:

I don't see either party ( Democrates of Republicans ) as sending Ukranians home /  seems so pointless but politicans ????? never can know what they will do tomorrow let alone in 2 years

Ukrainians are small in number and also have EU as an opportunity 

4 countries have been added many more could be.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

Its hard enough to visit countries with poverty and political issues but visiting is not like living thru it /  I get to  go home and thank God for being born here 

my heart goes out to many and i have no solution

I guess whatever it takes for these people to get out of danger,  i can't blame them 

I just think pouring money into a solution is not the answer to all problems

https://nypost.com/2023/03/15/with-no-biden-aid-nyc-left-to-own-migrant-decompression-plans-eric-adams/

New York City is doing its own “decompression strategy” to combat President Biden’s surging migrant crisis, Mayor Eric Adams said Wednesday — as the Big Apple braces for a hefty 10-year backlog to process asylum seekers.

Adams acknowledged that it’s now up to his administration to develop its own strategy to help stave off the growing $4.6 million crisis after the federal government’s failure to step up and provide assistance.

“We realize that, in addition to calling for the federal government to do a decompression strategy, we have to do our own decompression strategy,” Adams told reporters at an unrelated press conference in Brooklyn.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.