D. Sala

I-751 March 2023 Filers

482 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Paula2101 said:

I finally found out what happened to my application 🤦🏼‍♀️ USCIS rejected and sent it back 3 days after they received (March 16th). My card didn’t work. USPS held my mail for weeks and I found out about it when I went to the post office to pick another package. I sent a second application 4 days ago and it got delivered on Monday. I didn’t include the green paper because I just received today but I sent an explanation about why I was send it a second (late) application. I wonder if I should send a third application and include that paper or just wait to see what happen with the second one 🤦🏼‍♀️ GC is expired since March 30th. Anyone else in a similar situation? TIA 

7428B784-CA7F-4E17-B05F-94DF99FBF2F3.jpeg

Do the needful send it back and you should get your extension letter . I got my 48months extension yesterday evening after resending the package back with the missing page . You should contact uscis Emma and ask the representative question or better stil call uscis and ask to speak with tier 2 officer 

On 5/1/2023 at 9:23 PM, Teetol said:

Hi everyone . Weeks later after I resend the returned I -751 . I received notice of action with only online access code and no extension letter. I also check the status and it shows I have been scheduled for Biometrics. Anyone ever experienced this before ? Which one is suppose to come first 

Quick update on this I received my 48months extension yesterday . A day after I got the uscis acct creation mail . Now waiting on biometrics appointment. Thanks y’all 

22 hours ago, Paula2101 said:

I finally found out what happened to my application 🤦🏼‍♀️ USCIS rejected and sent it back 3 days after they received (March 16th). My card didn’t work. USPS held my mail for weeks and I found out about it when I went to the post office to pick another package. I sent a second application 4 days ago and it got delivered on Monday. I didn’t include the green paper because I just received today but I sent an explanation about why I was send it a second (late) application. I wonder if I should send a third application and include that paper or just wait to see what happen with the second one 🤦🏼‍♀️ GC is expired since March 30th. Anyone else in a similar situation? TIA 

7428B784-CA7F-4E17-B05F-94DF99FBF2F3.jpeg

I received the text message today! 😮💨👏🏼 

So I completed the online form for missing notice weeks ago, they responded that my e-mail is incorrect/unassociated with any applications, which is just flat out wrong because I double checked and it's the same as in the filed documents (I have copies of the originals I sent). So basically that search ended there. Then I called support and was told to try and contact the Phoenix Lockbox directly, in case they might have more information, but it's been a while now and still no response. I'm baffled as to what happened to my application because I have yet to receive any response that gives a solid answer. No issues with the application, it seems, it's just... not moving anywhere. And I'm not getting letters. 2 months now since filing almost. I haven't read about anyone getting their case stuck this early without any issues with the documents themselves.

18 hours ago, Asmuo said:

So I completed the online form for missing notice weeks ago, they responded that my e-mail is incorrect/unassociated with any applications, which is just flat out wrong because I double checked and it's the same as in the filed documents (I have copies of the originals I sent). So basically that search ended there. Then I called support and was told to try and contact the Phoenix Lockbox directly, in case they might have more information, but it's been a while now and still no response. I'm baffled as to what happened to my application because I have yet to receive any response that gives a solid answer. No issues with the application, it seems, it's just... not moving anywhere. And I'm not getting letters. 2 months now since filing almost. I haven't read about anyone getting their case stuck this early without any issues with the documents themselves.

Did you ever receive a case number/NOA1? Have they charged your card/cashed the check? Maybe they never got the package...

Edited by Fenja

3 hours ago, Fenja said:

Did you ever receive a case number/NOA1? Have they charged your card/cashed the check? Maybe they never got the package...

I got my receipt number (IOE, etc), but through the online assistant and not through the notice letter (since I never got it). They deposited my check months ago, so that tells me they got it. And everyone I spoke to from USCIS said the package was received, but they also implied I should've got the letter. I'm hoping for a response from the lockbox people soon!

On 5/20/2023 at 12:46 AM, Asmuo said:

I got my receipt number (IOE, etc), but through the online assistant and not through the notice letter (since I never got it). They deposited my check months ago, so that tells me they got it. And everyone I spoke to from USCIS said the package was received, but they also implied I should've got the letter. I'm hoping for a response from the lockbox people soon!

Ugh, I'm sorry you have to deal with this. Maybe try to get a higher tire officer call you? The normal agents usually aren't super helpful. 

2 hours ago, Fenja said:

Ugh, I'm sorry you have to deal with this. Maybe try to get a higher tire officer call you? The normal agents usually aren't super helpful. 

It's okay, I'll wait until the 31st, then try to call someone higher up, but for now it seems I did all I could really. Weird situation, that's all. 😄

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

~~Duplicate post and replies have been removed.~~

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline
On 5/21/2023 at 8:34 PM, Asmuo said:

It's okay, I'll wait until the 31st, then try to call someone higher up, but for now it seems I did all I could really. Weird situation, that's all. 😄

Hi. Im jumping in in this conversation. I mailed my application to phoenix lockbox April 19th, my check was cashed May 5th and till today i have not received a receipt or any documentation from USCIS. I need guidance on how to apeak to a human at USCIS. I cannot pass through the 1st robotic routing system. Please help.

21 minutes ago, Gugug4 said:

Hi. Im jumping in in this conversation. I mailed my application to phoenix lockbox April 19th, my check was cashed May 5th and till today i have not received a receipt or any documentation from USCIS. I need guidance on how to apeak to a human at USCIS. I cannot pass through the 1st robotic routing system. Please help.

I'll do my best to help! To preface - they haven't resolved my situation yet. I made a post on Reddit about this issue and was told to contact the USCIS Ombudsman, which I did, and to request an ADIT stamp while I wait for my receipt notice. The USCIS has not been very effective at resolving the issue, so contact them with the knowledge that this likely will take some time. 

Call them, when they ask you to speak, say "reschedule interview". Then, when the robot asks to clarify, say "interview". This should take you to a real agent to speak to. In my experience, they weren't very useful, but if your green card is expiring soon, you can ask them for an ADIT stamp and they'll schedule an appointment with a Tier 2 officer for you. 

ALSO - 30 days have not yet passed from the time you sent out the application. They are very likely to tell you to just wait for it in the mail still. You just might get it considering your check was cashed only a couple of days ago. I think you'll get your letter very soon!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.