bellez214

Physician Medical Exam in Singapore cant be reached

210 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, bellez214 said:

she got 221g. 

Aside from medical, my mom did not get a police clearance from the year (the very beginning)she lives in Singapore. And also a spelling problem on my birth certificate. It says REFUSED on the visa status.

My Journey:

March 29, 2013 :PD Dec-20, 2013 USCIS approval date July 28. 2015 (F) (F) (F)Interview Date APPROVED.

Timeline
50 minutes ago, bellez214 said:

Edited by bellez214
multiple post

My Journey:

March 29, 2013 :PD Dec-20, 2013 USCIS approval date July 28. 2015 (F) (F) (F)Interview Date APPROVED.

23 hours ago, bellez214 said:

if you dont mind, what job did you apply for? 

I'm a doctor already practising in the US on a visa. Applied for Consular Processing as I was told that this would be quicker than Adjustment of Status.

EB-2 NIW in AP since May 2023

Timeline
48 minutes ago, bellez214 said:

4 minutes ago, SGtoMurica said:

I'm a doctor already practising in the US on a visa. Applied for Consular Processing as I was told that this would be quicker than Adjustment of Status.

my mom has 221g because of the medical, not only that, i do not know that she did not obtain police clearance based from year she lives in singapore.

My Journey:

1 hour ago, bellez214 said:

Aside from medical, my mom did not get a police clearance from the year (the very beginning)she lives in Singapore. And also a spelling problem on my birth certificate. It says REFUSED on the visa status.

Did your mom's application get refused? Or just put into Administrative processing?

Timeline
7 minutes ago, SGtoMurica said:

Did your mom's application get refused? Or just put into Administrative processing?

this is what confused me. Could you please help or anybody what that does this meant? They gave her this. 

45D0B75F-014A-4E80-997A-8352CF560361.thumb.jpeg.c6c30383b6b7876d88bab3494860e856.jpeg

9F60AC50-ADFD-42C4-B20E-59F75AE92777.jpeg

My Journey:

47 minutes ago, bellez214 said:

this is what confused me. Could you please help or anybody what that does this meant? They gave her this. 

45D0B75F-014A-4E80-997A-8352CF560361.thumb.jpeg.c6c30383b6b7876d88bab3494860e856.jpeg

9F60AC50-ADFD-42C4-B20E-59F75AE92777.jpeg

From my understanding, this is not really a flat out denial. The officer just requires the above documents requested, before they can further process this case. Better to think of it like a temporarily denial, I guess.

1) Medical Report

2) PHIL (Philippines Police Certificate?)

3) SING PC (Singapore Police Certificate?)

4) Proof of Identity (and Name Change Document if she changed her names)

"Is there something I can do about a refusal under section 221(g)?

If your application was denied because documentation or information is missing, you can provide the missing documents or information as soon as possible. After submitting the documentation, your visa application can then be processed to conclusion to determine whether you qualify for a visa. You have one year from the date you were refused a visa to submit the additional information. Otherwise, if you do not provide the required additional information within one year, you must reapply for the visa and pay another application fee."

Timeline
7 hours ago, SGtoMurica said:

From my understanding, this is not really a flat out denial. The officer just requires the above documents requested, before they can further process this case. Better to think of it like a temporarily denial, I guess.

1) Medical Report

2) PHIL (Philippines Police Certificate?)

3) SING PC (Singapore Police Certificate?)

4) Proof of Identity (and Name Change Document if she changed her names)

thank you for the hopes. 
the clinics are not accepting still e-processing. 

My Journey:

12 hours ago, bellez214 said:

thank you for the hopes. 
the clinics are not accepting still e-processing. 

I am sure that they are aware of that so I wouldn't worry. Did they give you a deadline whereby you have to submit those documents by?

Timeline
6 hours ago, SGtoMurica said:

I am sure that they are aware of that so I wouldn't worry. Did they give you a deadline whereby you have to submit those documents by?

No. 

My middle name is the problem, her last name and my middle name has a wrong spelling. 

And I do not know how to start with this. Coz my documents are based from my birth cert 

My Journey:

47 minutes ago, bellez214 said:

No. 

My middle name is the problem, her last name and my middle name has a wrong spelling. 

And I do not know how to start with this. Coz my documents are based from my birth cert 

Name change document -- Deed Poll. You can find many lawyers to assist with this in Singapore.

Timeline
5 hours ago, SGtoMurica said:

Any updates? Which category did you apply under btw?

No updates yet. IR5 family based. 

Complicated. No other supporting documents for my middle name.

My Journey:

On 2/21/2023 at 12:54 PM, bellez214 said:

Could you please help or anybody what that does this meant?

Your mother needs NBI clearance with AKA from the Philippines.  AKA field should list all the names ever used in her government-issued documents, including her maiden name and any misspelled name.  Contact the Philippine embassy in Singapore for assistance in getting NBI clearance.

On 2/22/2023 at 3:40 PM, bellez214 said:

Were you and/or your mother born in the Philippines?  If so, one of you needs to get a corrected birth certificate from PSA.  If the name error is a simple misspelling, you may be able to go through the process for birth certificate correction due to clerical error.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.