AndiB

Number of cases processed hit new high!

2,063 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
2 minutes ago, kxp said:

Yes! That doesn’t include the numbers from today yet!

I wish there was somewhere we could send praise/cheers to the USCIS team working on these and busting butt this year so far. They deserve a pizza party. 

Do you know if they process cases on Saturday?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, Mr.So said:

At this rate, will we see the 15.5 month decrease soon?

It's hard to say when we'll see that number move, but it's definitely a move in the right direction 

It seems like they're keeping the focus about 14 months back, which is exciting for some because those cases get done sooner, but you see others still waiting about 19 months. So the average comes out looking better, but really sucks for those left behind.

3 minutes ago, Naterson said:

It's hard to say when we'll see that number move, but it's definitely a move in the right direction 

It seems like they're keeping the focus about 14 months back, which is exciting for some because those cases get done sooner, but you see others still waiting about 19 months. So the average comes out looking better, but really sucks for those left behind.

I would think that those others are almost outliers to an extent. I think we see the approval average move into the 13 month mark soon. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
3 minutes ago, FromMexico W/Love said:

I would think that those others are almost outliers to an extent. I think we see the approval average move into the 13 month mark soon. 

I agree, and I think there will be less and less left behind if they continue to improve the weekly numbers. I'd love to see the average start dipping down soon!

2 minutes ago, Naterson said:

I agree, and I think there will be less and less left behind if they continue to improve the weekly numbers. I'd love to see the average start dipping down soon!

I think the average has already sipped down, it just hasn't been reported yet. I am really excited for Q1 official results. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
Just now, FromMexico W/Love said:

I think the average has already sipped down, it just hasn't been reported yet. I am really excited for Q1 official results. 

When will these results come out?

An optimistic assessment. :)

If for January you include the rest of the numbers from this week, which I think there is an argument to be made that you should because of all the holidays in January (coming back from Christmas, New Years, MLK). USCIS has processed 3,619 I-129f cases (excluding today's results) from Jan 2- Feb 2. 

Edited by FromMexico W/Love

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
2 hours ago, Quimat said:

When will these results come out?

They are delayed up to a month and a half past the quarter end. I think Q1 2023 should be out within the next 2 weeks.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.