Eduh

Nairobi, Kenya DQ to interview wait time

263 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, Zahra12345 said:

ALHAMDULILAH GOD IS GOOD! We got approved we were called back to redo fingerprints and couple last minute questions! So happy, praying for you all!

Wow 🤗, congratulations to you and your family ☺️. This has really inspired and given hope to me and many others on this platform waiting for their dreams to become a reality. 🙏

8 minutes ago, Logos said:

Wow 🤗, congratulations to you and your family ☺️. This has really inspired and given hope to me and many others on this platform waiting for their dreams to become a reality. 🙏

Yes wishing you all the best! It's been 3 years for me and now it's finally coming to an end, so many tears but it's gonna be worth when I'm with my husband inshallah

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Uganda
Timeline
5 hours ago, Zahra12345 said:

ALHAMDULILAH GOD IS GOOD! We got approved we were called back to redo fingerprints and couple last minute questions! So happy, praying for you all!

Congrats!!! So what is your time line from USCIS to now? I'm so happy for you!!

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: IR-2 Country: Kenya
Timeline

So I just requested an expedite.  Nvc expedite, it says 30 days to here back from them but I honestly need sooner. Who here did an NVC expedite email and how long did it take to here back? 🤔 

Timeline
On 8/12/2023 at 2:59 PM, Chancy said:

Your profile indicates your process is K1.  The folks in this thread post about their immigrant visa cases, so their process and timelines would not be applicable to you.

I do wish others in different categories would create their own threads because we are "alerted" each and every time someone posts on this thread I initiated for CR1/IR1 in Nairobi. It is frustrating and raises stress levels because those of us who are already married to our spouses and haven't seen them in years, are suffering big time with these time frames. K1 and IR1 are completely different altogether. 

Thank you.  

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
5 hours ago, Truserenity11 said:

I do wish others in different categories would create their own threads because we are "alerted" each and every time someone posts on this thread I initiated for CR1/IR1 in Nairobi. It is frustrating and raises stress levels because those of us who are already married to our spouses and haven't seen them in years, are suffering big time with these time frames. K1 and IR1 are completely different altogether. 

Thank you.  

Thread Topic: Nairobi, Kenya DQ to Interview; Shouldn't really fault anyone seeking an immigrant visa at the Nrb Embassy seeking for info here. 

Most of us are frustrated and stressed too. We all want the same thing, information. 

Please be accommodative. All the best.

Timeline
33 minutes ago, Mundo254 said:

Thread Topic: Nairobi, Kenya DQ to Interview; Shouldn't really fault anyone seeking an immigrant visa at the Nrb Embassy seeking for info here. 

Most of us are frustrated and stressed too. We all want the same thing, information. 

Please be accommodative. All the best.

Thank you. I went in and adjusted my following status. Wishing everyone the very best. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Truserenity11 said:

Thank you. I went in and adjusted my following status. Wishing everyone the very best. 

And I had misspoken. Eduh began this thread as, not myself. 

Timeline
On 8/8/2023 at 7:32 AM, Eduh said:

So I just requested an expedite.  Nvc expedite, it says 30 days to here back from them but I honestly need sooner. Who here did an NVC expedite email and how long did it take to here back? 🤔 

I hope you hear back soon and are reunited with your family. I’ll be checking periodically hoping I hear some good news from you guys! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.