Eduh

Nairobi, Kenya DQ to interview wait time

256 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-2 Country: Kenya
Timeline

Finally received interview date.  Question, form I-864, the one I uploaded to nvc 2 years ago, do I have to fill in s brand new one? Or does she take the same one on nvc document uploads?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
1 minute ago, Eduh said:

Finally received interview date.  Question, form I-864, the one I uploaded to nvc 2 years ago, do I have to fill in s brand new one? Or does she take the same one on nvc document uploads?

This great news . Did you expedite? When is the interview? I’m waiting on the same category for my child 

23 minutes ago, Eduh said:

You have to fill out new one, upload new taxes and W2 upload everything to ceac and any new photos of you and the applicant

Timeline
On 8/22/2023 at 11:15 PM, Joylanoi said:

Any one with updates on interview times lines in nairobi 

14months DQ to interview letter

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Uganda
Timeline
On 8/30/2023 at 2:44 PM, josh40 said:

14months DQ to interview letter

Ooooh!! That is very exciting to hear!! Congratulations!! I will make a year this Nov, DQd Nov 2022. THANK YOU for sharing 😊

On 3/1/2023 at 6:13 AM, Truserenity11 said:

I'm in the same group with many others from Lawfully and whatsapp. 

Would like to join the whatsapp group @Truserenity11as I'm in the same boat as everyone on here. The details shall be appreciated. 

Timeline
8 hours ago, Zeeky said:

Would like to join the whatsapp group @Truserenity11as I'm in the same boat as everyone on here. The details shall be appreciated. 

What is the WhatsApp group called?

Timeline
On 9/10/2023 at 12:23 PM, Zeeky said:

I'm not in any whatsapp group chats..I tried ombre before but the communication is too much for me and extremely confusing. I get periodic updates from a Facebook group and I log on to the website that gives monthly reports for all embassies. I have not been checking as often as life is very busy for me supporting 2 families solo. We are approaching 1 year from DQ this coming November. I'm just continuing to be patient for us to receive our IR1 IL. I come here to also check periodically for updates from this thread. 

3 hours ago, Truserenity11 said:

I'm not in any whatsapp group chats..I tried ombre before but the communication is too much for me and extremely confusing. I get periodic updates from a Facebook group and I log on to the website that gives monthly reports for all embassies. I have not been checking as often as life is very busy for me supporting 2 families solo. We are approaching 1 year from DQ this coming November. I'm just continuing to be patient for us to receive our IR1 IL. I come here to also check periodically for updates from this thread. 

Got you, at times one needs just that to keep your sanity. Whole process is simply unbearable so even though an eye is needed to be kept open, at times it's worth keeping both shut. Lol

• 1 month later...
Timeline

Greetings fam. Any new IL to anyone here? Seen the Sept statistics for Kenya...CR1 6, IR1 24. Any expedited case here? Just trying to make sense of the CR1 and the whole process really.

In one and a half months time I'll be DQ'd for 12 months....doesn't feel like the 14 months timeline is realistic right now. 

Filed: IR-2 Country: Kenya
Timeline
6 hours ago, Wagzy said:

Greetings fam. Any new IL to anyone here? Seen the Sept statistics for Kenya...CR1 6, IR1 24. Any expedited case here? Just trying to make sense of the CR1 and the whole process really.

In one and a half months time I'll be DQ'd for 12 months....doesn't feel like the 14 months timeline is realistic right now. 

From DQ to IL 18 months as of current.  It's a tedious process but hang in there. I almost gave up on mine but after almost 3 yrs wait time we finally seen the light. 

Timeline
On 10/24/2023 at 10:18 PM, Wagzy said:

Hey! I'm in the same boat as you. Nov 2023 makes 1 year for us too. I was trying to make sense of the CR1s also... I'm like how are these being processed before those waiting at least a year just to receive the letter? Oh well.. I'm just hopeful we all that have been painfully waiting to hear some good news soon!! I'll be checking back..

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline
On 10/29/2023 at 10:57 PM, Truserenity11 said:

Hey! I'm in the same boat as you. Nov 2023 makes 1 year for us too. I was trying to make sense of the CR1s also... I'm like how are these being processed before those waiting at least a year just to receive the letter? Oh well.. I'm just hopeful we all that have been painfully waiting to hear some good news soon!! I'll be checking back..

Today marks 1 year since DQ. Still suffering with this wait time but what else can you do? I try to stay busy and release A LOT at the gym. Has anyone  received any new ILs lately?

Timeline
4 hours ago, Truserenity11 said:

Today marks 1 year since DQ. Still suffering with this wait time but what else can you do? I try to stay busy and release A LOT at the gym. Has anyone  received any new ILs lately?

3 weeks and I'll be 1yr DQ too. You are almost there. It's taking about 16 months to IL. If they only issued 100 IL's at a go, you'd be among that lot 😂. We wait though.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.