unique love

To all US girls in the forum please read my story

97 posts in this topic

what comes around goes around. :thumbs:

I am not sure what you mean but just so I will be clair when I married my first husband I have been a legal citezen for 5 year and so I was in the process of getting my citizenship when I got marriage( he has nothing to do with my status in the states )

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
I'm not really responding to anyone specifically, I am saying that it is known in this forum that people freak out if fraud or anything negative is ever mentioned. Most like to keep their blinders on and pretend that bad things never happen. I for one would rather know about red flags and that fraud does happen.

My post wasn't really a comment about the OP, but a general observation I have made about this forum over the past year and a half.

I agree that reactions here are sometimes overly defensive.

i agree...i posted in the other thread similar to this about trust, etc etc...and got attacked when in reality i am stating the truth of life...trust is something that is acquired with time...not automatically...honestly ALLAH is the only One you should trust...He created you :) and its not because a person has issues that they cannot trust anyone else...its a matter of living life and experiencing it ;) 3ESHRA!!!:) take care everyone :) we rabena yehdee el gamee3...we are all here to support each other :) and people can state their opinions without someone else getting defensive about it... :) thanks :)

whatever it takes...or how my heart breaks...i will be right here waiting for you... 636.gif

Well after several days and several repeated posts about the liars and cheats in MENA who use women for green cards, I've decided maybe I am really just being used for a green card too! So I will be divorcing my husband and spamming the board from this point on with my tragic story. I know it comes as a shock to those that know me here for the last year, but obviously my eyes have been closed all this time and I just didn't know. How silly of me!

:wacko:

Now I am just like them. wonder if my ability to think, write and have a sense of humor will start to errode now?

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Well after several days and several repeated posts about the liars and cheats in MENA who use women for green cards, I've decided maybe I am really just being used for a green card too! So I will be divorcing my husband and spamming the board from this point on with my tragic story. I know it comes as a shock to those that know me here for the last year, but obviously my eyes have been closed all this time and I just didn't know. How silly of me!

Now I am just like them. wonder if my ability to think, write and have a sense of humor will start to errode now?

:lol: MBP, I think I'll join ya too!

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

It's like that Asian Bird Flu... one little chicken can set off an epidemic !

4yttoqw.jpg

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

:lol:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

It's like that Asian Bird Flu... one little chicken can set off an epidemic !

4yttoqw.jpg

I guess this means we have to start wearing those little surgical masks now, huh?

MoFlair.jpgbadsign.jpgfaris.jpgpassport.jpg

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline
I guess this means we have to start wearing those little surgical masks now, huh?

Heehee maybe a Hazmat suit !

Hmmmm..... Lasso. Lasso from El Paso ? Ahab the Ayrab ?

(That would be a semi-obscure Kinky Friedman reference....)

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: Timeline

:lol: Killing me :lol:

drinkblink14.gif

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

hi all in the forum

I am so sorry and i did not mean to upset you, the story was a story for a US girl in the forum it was not my story,i liked to share it for because it might reflect a real for some types of men in the world.

i am married to a Jordanian man ,he is a nice and honest with me .

We must not dispute that this story was real and it will be a real for one of us if we do not take care.

thanx all

:)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
hi all in the forum

I am so sorry and i did not mean to upset you, the story was a story for a US girl in the forum it was not my story,i liked to share it for because it might reflect a real for some types of men in the world.

We must not dispute that this story was real and it will be a real for one of us if we do not take care.

thanx all

um, sure :rolleyes:

Be Careful

Be Careful

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

I feel your pain, But please don't waste a year like I did. This is my story,

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
hi all in the forum

thanx all

Be Careful

Be Careful

it was Copy and paste from the original poster but i added (Be careful) sentences

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
hi all in the forum

thanx all

Be Careful

Be Careful

it was Copy and paste from the original poster but i added (Be careful) sentences

which means a lot.......

in the future add a link to the original source ;)

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.