unique love

To all US girls in the forum please read my story

97 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline
I think it's good for people to vent, such as my girlfriend Jacque. I think it's also good for someone to post their horrible experience over the green card, and I don't disagree with her. But she is now continuously posting every where and we got the message the first time. Now it's getting on some of our nerves when you are constantly repeating Arab/American marriages don't last and your being used for a card so they can go back and marry someone else and f--ck us! We got the message, JP, so this is why all of us are kind of getting edgy on these posts. Not only that, but she has posted elsewhere on how many american women are overweight and the age difference between themselves and their spouses. What's it too her? Looks like to me, someone is out to search for info and who knows...write a book on it.

How do you know its the same person?

I know it's the same person because you can track people by going to their profiles. Now unique love is the same person and that jkb..whatever and broken heart is new, both just signed up to VJ. Unique love and that jkb are the same person and she just signed up on vj, broken heart just signed up today. So where these women are coming from just to make green card comments, I mean it's good to get a warning like we didn't already know, but we are in it, so now we have to take the risk. Mine is up for his AOS interview. I told him already, you want to leave after the green card, do it. I mean, I've gone in this so far now, stupid to turn back the other way. If he does leave, well then I got used, won't be the first, sure it won't be the last. It's so tricky, you just don't know what to do. Right now I live with my husband and love him. If that ends, well...Im the stupid one, got burned and will never do it again. But what if I truly believe all of this, don't go through the AOS, pull completely out and he returns to Jordan and I find out later, he really did love me and planned a life of lengevity with me. So either way, the arrows are confusing. So most of us here decided to just live with what we commited to and take the grain with the salt. On the other hand, what happened to Jackie really pisses me offfffffffff!

Sorry I was giving her the benefit of the doubt because Broken heart said she was married to an Egyptian and the other was married to a Jordanian.

Either way, no one should be offended. Just ignore it.

LOL, I think they might be two different people or they can be one in the same just posting under other names and diferent marriages/culture. But Unique Love and this other sbjl whatever, is the same person.

Andrea Infante

I130

Married August 30, 2005 in Amman Jordan (Zarqa)

Filed I130 September 19

Noa1 receipt September 29 File sent from Nebraska to California branch.

I130 under review/investigation.

I129F (K3)

Sent 129F on 10/19/05 to Chicago.

Received Noa1 11/3/05 from Missouri

Received Noa2and Approved I129F.

National Visa letter saying file moved to Amman. Was completed and sent on 12/16/05.

Received packet from embassy at my attorney's January 15, 2006

Packet mailed to my husband on January 22, 2006

Packet received by embassy on February 5, 2006.

Embassy called in April and set the interview date for August 23, 2006

Embassy called on 7-25 and asked Faisal to interview on 7-26 (nervous wreck but prepared)

7-26-06 Faisal is approved for K3 Visa

8-24-06, Faisal arrives at O'Hare Airport!!!!!!!

EAD filed in middle of September, 2006 approved in middle of October, 2006 and husband working

at end of October, 2006!

AOS I485

5-2-07- Noa1 on AOS

5-18-07-fingerprinting completed

5-25-07-letter received from USCIS from Missouri asking for proof of income from cosponsor.

AOS INTERVIEW SET FOR SEPTEMBER 5, 2007 IN CHICAGO

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline
LOL, I think they might be two different people or they can be one in the same just posting under other names and diferent marriages/culture. But Unique Love and this other sbjl whatever, is the same person.

Hahahaha now that you mention it, it sure does remind me of ....

4lsaufn.jpg

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

I think it's good for people to vent, such as my girlfriend Jacque. I think it's also good for someone to post their horrible experience over the green card, and I don't disagree with her. But she is now continuously posting every where and we got the message the first time. Now it's getting on some of our nerves when you are constantly repeating Arab/American marriages don't last and your being used for a card so they can go back and marry someone else and f--ck us! We got the message, JP, so this is why all of us are kind of getting edgy on these posts. Not only that, but she has posted elsewhere on how many american women are overweight and the age difference between themselves and their spouses. What's it too her? Looks like to me, someone is out to search for info and who knows...write a book on it.

How do you know its the same person?

I know it's the same person because you can track people by going to their profiles. Now unique love is the same person and that jkb..whatever and broken heart is new, both just signed up to VJ. Unique love and that jkb are the same person and she just signed up on vj, broken heart just signed up today. So where these women are coming from just to make green card comments, I mean it's good to get a warning like we didn't already know, but we are in it, so now we have to take the risk. Mine is up for his AOS interview. I told him already, you want to leave after the green card, do it. I mean, I've gone in this so far now, stupid to turn back the other way. If he does leave, well then I got used, won't be the first, sure it won't be the last. It's so tricky, you just don't know what to do. Right now I live with my husband and love him. If that ends, well...Im the stupid one, got burned and will never do it again. But what if I truly believe all of this, don't go through the AOS, pull completely out and he returns to Jordan and I find out later, he really did love me and planned a life of lengevity with me. So either way, the arrows are confusing. So most of us here decided to just live with what we commited to and take the grain with the salt. On the other hand, what happened to Jackie really pisses me offfffffffff!

Sorry I was giving her the benefit of the doubt because Broken heart said she was married to an Egyptian and the other was married to a Jordanian.

Either way, no one should be offended. Just ignore it.

All I can say is if you are happy and secure in your marriage then good for you. Only you know yourself best ( I mean everyone).

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
where were the girls that should've warned me about my psychotic american ex-husband???? :lol:

EXACTLY.

back to the whole point of generalizing. I'm not in the mood to bash Arab men, I love one. I've had PLENTY of bad experiences with American guys. There are cheaters, users, liars, deceivers and general a**holes in every country, every culture. There are also plenty of good guys in all those same cultures. sum it up: keep your eyes open, ladies.

well said - i dont believe in generalizing....there are common themes in every culture..however each person is unique...

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Timeline

68c1vs6.jpg

World-renowned theater critic Leonard Pinth-Garnell reviews the brand-new VJ stageshow !

BAD ME/NA PLAYHOUSE

"Stunningly bad!"

"Monumentally ill-advised!"

"Perfectly awful!"

"Couldn't be worse!"

"Exquisitely awful!"

"Astonishingly ill-chosen!"

"Really bit the big one!"

"Unrelentingly bad!"

and....

"There... That wasn't so good now, was it?"

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Timeline

You got it girl. Maybe she should be reported to the Captain.

LOL, WOM!

Andrea Infante

I130

Filed I130 September 19

I129F (K3)

National Visa letter saying file moved to Amman. Was completed and sent on 12/16/05.

Embassy called on 7-25 and asked Faisal to interview on 7-26 (nervous wreck but prepared)

EAD filed in middle of September, 2006 approved in middle of October, 2006 and husband working

at end of October, 2006!

AOS I485

5-2-07- Noa1 on AOS

5-25-07-letter received from USCIS from Missouri asking for proof of income from cosponsor.

Timeline
You got it girl. Maybe she should be reported to the Captain.

What ????? And ruin all the fun we're having at its expense ???

Trolls were made for mocking....

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Trolls were made for mocking....

LOL that kinda rhymes with "These boots were made for walking..." :P is it happy hour yet?

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Timeline

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;#entry104803

Here's the other post by Unique Love. Now she's a man. LOL

Andrea Infante

I130

Filed I130 September 19

I129F (K3)

at end of October, 2006!

AOS I485

5-2-07- Noa1 on AOS

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
why are all these heartbroken dumped ex spouses posting on an immigration forum? surely there are some yahoo groups or something out there for this kind of venting.

I think we've all heard enough warnings by now...............

I agree :thumbs: Enough already...we get it...we get it...

Timeline
The original post I thought was a woman, but all the other posts sound more manish and broken english.

It was some dang good reading though :lol:

Angel, you're back. What did you have, a girl or a boy? What's his/her name?

Andrea Infante

I130

Filed I130 September 19

I129F (K3)

at end of October, 2006!

AOS I485

5-2-07- Noa1 on AOS

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Wow, you surely do like to post. I think we all got the message from jackies post, yet you started another one and now another one. You have also posted on the K1 site asking them there is any of them were overweight and how much older they were from their spouses? I don't know what you are trying to achieve here, but I believe all of us our pretty happy with our husbands. Now you did bring up some good points and we have taken them as pointers just incase, but I don't think you need to keep bashing Arab men and making American women look stupid. We are all taking a risk by marrying our loved ones, whether they are Arab, American, Chinese, European, Japanese...etc. Every marriage has a risk. If it's not the green card, it will be love affairs, or financial, or whatever...no marriage is perfect. Let us live our lives and if we get hurt or burned, then it's our problem.

:thumbs::thumbs:

Timeline

And here's the other one by KBJ or whatever it is, can't remember, darn. She's the one that started this all by posting all the drama to Jackie.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;#entry1060144

Andrea Infante

I130

Filed I130 September 19

I129F (K3)

at end of October, 2006!

AOS I485

5-2-07- Noa1 on AOS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.