J&D1008

NOVEMBER 2022 I-129F K1 FILERS

215 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 11/27/2023 at 8:12 PM, Play said:

no jokes but try 5 a week. they will answer you

Yes mate I got a reply today after my inquiry. Just this part I'm confused about this that reads "Due to your petition type, you will not receive a request for fee payment or document submission"

Can someone help me. 

Thanks 

Edited by M and Mike

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
6 minutes ago, M and Mike said:

Yes mate I got a reply today after my inquiry. Just this part I'm confused about this that reads "Due to your petition type, you will not receive a request for fee payment or document submission"

Can someone help me. 

Thanks 

that is normal because we are K-1 Visa. Did you get the Case Number? if you do now you can track your case until it's get all the way to the embassy.

20 minutes ago, M and Mike said:

Can someone help me. 

Thanks 

That meas you GOD YOUR CASE NUMBER.  Congratulations that part DUE to your petition type it is only included when they give you the case number or received your case

10 minutes ago, TD6886 said:

that is normal because we are K-1 Visa. Did you get the Case Number? if you do now you can track your case until it's get all the way to the embassy.

I have started to think that Either they are lazy or overwhelme with so many cases that unless we don't inquire them they won't give us  the case numbers what do you think

35 minutes ago, M and Mike said:

Can someone help me. 

Thanks 

Congratulations 

The National Visa Center (NVC) has received your petition from U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services.  Your NVC case number is ADU***********.  Due to your petition type, you will not receive a request for fee payment or document submission.

That means that we as K1 visa holders don't have to pay anything to the NVC instead we pay our fees through the embassy am I correct?

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Play said:

Congratulations 

The National Visa Center (NVC) has received your petition from U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services.  Your NVC case number is ADU***********.  Due to your petition type, you will not receive a request for fee payment or document submission.

That means that we as K1 visa holders don't have to pay anything to the NVC instead we pay our fees through the embassy am I correct?

Yes

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 11/27/2023 at 3:12 PM, Play said:

no jokes but try 5 a week. they will answer you

Okay but at what point to I escalate this? We were approved on October 23, 2023. Ive submitted numerous inquires, t's not lik they don't respond. I just keep getting an email a few days after I submit a request saying 'To Whom it Concerns: Thank you for your inquiry. Our records do not show that we received your petition.' 

Should I be sending an email to a different address other than the inquiry form on the nvc website orrr call the uscis to see if they actually sent it or what? 

This is a little frustrating 🤣

Timeline
7 hours ago, TD6886 said:

Yes, I do have a case number but it still at NVC 😨It just a waiting game now

Timeline
7 hours ago, Play said:

Congratulations 

Thank you !!

Timeline
15 hours ago, M and Mike said:

Yes, I do have a case number but it still at NVC 😨It just a waiting game now

You think this is waiting game. Just wait.... after you are paid for the Visa Fee .... the wait even longer to get the interview appointment

• 2 weeks later...

I would have received a NOA1 in late October if I had written the place and date of my pictures. I received an RFE. I sent more pictures with the place and date. I received the NOA2 about two weeks after they received my pictures. Now, I am waiting the 30 days to get the notice from NVC. I don't think about it much. It will happen when it does. Since it has been three weeks, I will ask where it is. I have read that people who submitted their applications in January have already been approved and have interview dates. If I had done it right, I would most likely have had the interview date by now. I am sure things have slowed down since Thanksgiving and may pick back up in January. December is a month long celebration in Colombia. I doubt I will receive anything until January. Hope you hear something soon.

1 hour ago, 1journey said:

I would have received a NOA1 in late October if I had written the place and date of my pictures. I received an RFE. I sent more pictures with the place and date. I received the NOA2 about two weeks after they received my pictures. Now, I am waiting the 30 days to get the notice from NVC. I don't think about it much. It will happen when it does. Since it has been three weeks, I will ask where it is. I have read that people who submitted their applications in January have already been approved and have interview dates. If I had done it right, I would most likely have had the interview date by now. I am sure things have slowed down since Thanksgiving and may pick back up in January. December is a month long celebration in Colombia. I doubt I will receive anything until January. Hope you hear something soon.

Hi,

I don't recommend you wait the 30 days to hear from NVC! They will push your case to the back burner. Send them an inquiry after 7-10 days from your NOA2 date asking if they have received your case and for the case ID and invoice number. They will say they haven't received your case but at least it will bring it to their attention. Then send them another inquiry after 15-20 days after you NOA2 date asking them for case number and invoice number, by that time they will give it to you.  I also recommend sending them a third inquiry after you have your case letting them know your email and your fiance's email. I saw this in one of the guides here and I did. After about the 30 day mark I asked NVC when they will send it to the embassy and told me when they would send it. My fiance also received an email when it was sent. It may have been overkill on my part 😅 but, I was on top of them based on the advice of them folks here an seems to have worked. Now I am just waiting on the embassy to schedule an interview.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.