Simplytex

IR1/CR1 Interview timeframes in Warsaw

203 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
14 hours ago, AVMNUSA said:

Thank you for the information.  We were DQ on March 3 and are also waiting for the IL.

My DQ date is 8th of March also waiting for IL! I wish us all luck!

Timeline
8 hours ago, AnaBanana12345 said:

any news from anyone? 

DQ on 6 of March and had not yet received IL.  We decided to transfer our case to Jerusalem this past Friday to avoid the Schengen visa issues and logistical challenges with travel planning.  Was notified this morning that our case was transferred and a new case number assigned.  Wife has been living in Turkey this past year...so travel to Israel is very easy.  Someone stated in another post that IL is typically received within 45 days in Jerusalem and interview dates 4 weeks out from there. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

Good for you. Hope you will get the interview soon! And I also hope those who had DQ in early March will get good news on interview soon!

Does anyone know if your timeline of getting an interview is affected if you submitted document that showed as "missing" in civil documents after you have received a letter stating your case is DQ? I received the letter on DQ status and then in two weeks saw there was a document missing and I uploaded it (it was the marriage certificate of my parent), but now I wonder whether it will affect anything relating to me getting the interview letter... 

Timeline
5 hours ago, AnaBanana12345 said:

Good for you. Hope you will get the interview soon! And I also hope those who had DQ in early March will get good news on interview soon!

Does anyone know if your timeline of getting an interview is affected if you submitted document that showed as "missing" in civil documents after you have received a letter stating your case is DQ? I received the letter on DQ status and then in two weeks saw there was a document missing and I uploaded it (it was the marriage certificate of my parent), but now I wonder whether it will affect anything relating to me getting the interview letter... 

That happen to my case, they wanted additional docs after the case was DQ.  It was basically the same document we already submitted regarding dissolution of the marriage, but they called it something else. I submitted and it showed submitted status all the way up to the interview.  It was never an issue for us.

Timeline

Thank you. So essentially you think by submitting that document again your timeline of getting an interview and having the actual interview date was not affected since your initial DQ date? 

Hello 
Waited inside about an 1 hour. 
Interview was pretty easy.
Officer ask how long did we know each other? Did i know who is the sponsor? And address in USA. After she said the result is positive. And visa will be in 2-3 busines days. 
Pick up the passport at mail box (Wierniczna)
Visa was ready next day about 16:00

Timeline

Hi everyone, we just got an interview letter for June 14. It took about a month to get that letter after DQ. Hope you all have good news soon!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

We got our interview letter today as well! Timeline below: 

DQ: March 17, 2022 

Requested Embassy Transfer (from Nairobi to Warsaw): March 24, 2023

Embassy Transfer Approved / new Warsaw Case Number issued: March 27, 2023 

IL Received: April 21, 2023 

Interview: June 5, 2023 

(We were both living / working in Kenya when we started our process so we initially applied through that embassy - the backlogs at the Nairobi embassy are so crazy, we waited for our interview letter from them for over 12 months before we gave up and requested an embassy transfer to Warsaw. Got the IL from the Warsaw embassy less than a month after requesting the transfer! 🤯)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.