Kemsab

Do I need to worry?

14 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hellos

Please I need an advice on what to do. We received our approval from USCIS February 2022 and up till date the NVS has not contacted me with any welcome letter which I guess will include the invoice number that I need to proceed. Please do I need to be worried. though I have emailed the NVC through their public inquiry form and they replied after two month stating that I need to pay my fees in other to continue. meanwhile no number has been given to me. 

And please where will the NVC send the letter? is it through email, home address, phone call or which other means?

thanks and await replies.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 hours ago, Kemsab said:

Hellos

Please I need an advice on what to do. We received our approval from USCIS February 2022 and up till date the NVS has not contacted me with any welcome letter which I guess will include the invoice number that I need to proceed. Please do I need to be worried. though I have emailed the NVC through their public inquiry form and they replied after two month stating that I need to pay my fees in other to continue. meanwhile no number has been given to me. 

And please where will the NVC send the letter? is it through email, home address, phone call or which other means?

It would be sent to the emails put on the I-130 for Petitioner and Beneficiary.

Recheck ur email and spam.

Subject will be Case Creation

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline
On 8/14/2022 at 10:46 PM, Kemsab said:

Hellos

If u check ur email and u didn't find anything then u call nvc on their phone line they will solve  the issue with u on the phone because it happens to one of my friend, he been waiting for welcome letter getting to four months so when he call nvc they told him that they said it already so the later find out that my friend email is not correct that's why he didn't receive the welcome latter so when calling them try call early morning working hour so they will speak with u.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 8/18/2022 at 11:32 PM, Kemsab said:

I just checked nvc website to get their contact phone number but it's indicating that it has been suspended. One can only contact them thru public inquiry form.

seems you aren't being specific with your request when you email NVC. You have done it twice and still no info.Please when completing the pubic Inquiry request your Case# and IIN. et them know you never received Welcome letter. You will have to wait another 2 months for reply.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline
On 8/14/2022 at 5:46 PM, Kemsab said:

Hellos

Did you get your welcome letter? Did you contact USCIS? Although the letter says it was approved, it does not mean they sent the file to NVC. In order for you to pay your fees, a case would have been created. Since there was not a case created, the representative from NVC could not have given you correct information. I suggest you call USCIS and request an investigation into your case status. This means they are able to tell you when the file was sent to NVC. Best Wishes!

• 1 month later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.