AnotherGC

August 2022 NVC submission

326 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, AnotherGC said:

Hi, Today I got a message from NVC that I am DQ. Now, I am waiting for the Visa appointment from the embassy.  I think for employment based applications, NVC is reviweing the documents immediately and I think in 5-6 weeks I got DQ.  Good luck for your cases, you will get the DQ soon.

That is awesome! Congratulations! Good luck on the rest of your journey!

On 9/15/2022 at 2:32 AM, AnotherGC said:

Hi, Today I got a message from NVC that I am DQ. Now, I am waiting for the Visa appointment from the embassy.  I think for employment based applications, NVC is reviweing the documents immediately and I think in 5-6 weeks I got DQ.  Good luck for your cases, you will get the DQ soon.

When did you submit your I-864 form? Or when was your first submission date?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hello everyone! Joining this group because we received a RFE last month and resubmitted on August 13th. Hope to be DQ'd this time around. From what I have seen NVC seems to be moving faster 🤞

Good luck to everyone 💛🙏

Timeline
On 9/3/2022 at 11:19 AM, Educ8r said:

I uploaded another police certificate since that's what was rejected.  When I hit "submit" nothing happens.  It stays on "uploaded".  What am I doing wrong?

Hello, I know you posted this awhile ago but just wanted to say I hope you were able to figure out what was wrong and resubmit ☺️ I was going to suggest that you might have to delete the rejected form since you added the new one instead of replacing it. Good luck on your journey! 

2 hours ago, N&E said:

Hello everyone! Joining this group because we received a RFE last month and resubmitted on August 13th. Hope to be DQ'd this time around. From what I have seen NVC seems to be moving faster 🤞

Good luck to everyone 💛🙏

Hey! Just curious what was your RFE for?

Timeline
37 minutes ago, Ctavarez90 said:

Hey! Just curious what was your RFE for?

They rejected my husband's birth certificate because it was the wrong document. Luckily it only took us 2 days to get the correct BC form and translation to resubmit but still wish we would have caught that error prior to the RFE

33 minutes ago, N&E said:

They rejected my husband's birth certificate because it was the wrong document. Luckily it only took us 2 days to get the correct BC form and translation to resubmit but still wish we would have caught that error prior to the RFE

Good luck and please let me know when you get DQ. I submitted my documents on Aug 23. Praying for us both!

Timeline
1 hour ago, Ctavarez90 said:

Good luck and please let me know when you get DQ. I submitted my documents on Aug 23. Praying for us both!

Thank you so much, and me too! 

I will definitely post when we get DQ. 

Current case review time: As of 19-Sep-22, we are reviewing documents submitted to us on 17-Jul-22

We are getting closer.  ❤️

36 minutes ago, TayTay2022 said:

Current case review time: As of 19-Sep-22, we are reviewing documents submitted to us on 17-Jul-22

We are getting closer.  ❤️

I know. I’m getting excited! Hoping to be DQ within the next month!

21 hours ago, Ctavarez90 said:

I know. I’m getting excited! Hoping to be DQ within the next month!

Me, too!  Just realizing we are almost at the end of September.  I keep praying for all of us!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.