2,958 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, SGtoMurica said:

We got almost daily updates in the first two weeks after AP, then its radio silence until we contacted our Congressman. The case was updated after Congressman contacted NVC (received a generic response). It's been 45 days since our last update.

Are you also waiting at Montreal consulate? It’s been 3 weeks and it’s updating almost everyday. Just trying to figure out if it signifies anything. 

Hi

i just to ask everyone that has it happened to anyone.I have emailed embassy two time in 6 week and thay have not responded me even once

last time emailed them in start of June and month of June my case update 3 time in June automatically but after totally silence 

plz someone give me your opinion 

I really appreciate 

thank you 

1 hour ago, Gha said:

Hi

i just to ask everyone that has it happened to anyone.I have emailed embassy two time in 6 week and thay have not responded me even once

last time emailed them in start of June and month of June my case update 3 time in June automatically but after totally silence 

plz someone give me your opinion 

I really appreciate 

thank you 

I see that you have been waiting since October 2022. Have you considered filing WOM? 

EB-2 NIW in AP since May 2023

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
On 7/25/2023 at 8:58 PM, justanamericangrl said:

Hey guys. I just wanted to post our timeline here in case anyone is interested. 

* Application to USCIS - April 19 2021

* USCIS approved, case transferred to NVC - April 29 2022

* NVC DQed - Oct 7 2022

* Interview date - Feb 3 2023

* Put in AP same day

* DS 5535 received 3 days later and form sent in Feb 9

* Writ filed May 2 2023

* Last defendant served May 11 - July 10 answer due 

* June 6 request to send passport

- arrived June 12

* Issued - June 21

* Documents received - June 23

Couple of notes:

Hacking law - who said criteria for filing more focused on date USCIS approved rather than when placed in admin processing. As long as 12 months from USCIS approval they seemed to think it was fine to file a writ. Part of the reason we went with them so we could file sooner.

Didn’t realize we couldn’t import our cars because they don’t have a tire pressure monitoring system. Something to look forward to.

Husband has received his social but still waiting on green card. Having some issues with drivers license because even though he’s a permanent resident now apparently when the lady looked him up it says his i94 expires in November so she issued his DL with expiry in Nov too. 

Other than that I’m glad it’s all over. Such an unfair process for everyone going through this. Good luck to anyone still dealing with AP!! Hope you guys get some good news soon!

Hi! May I ask from what country your husband is from? I filed the WOM too after 90days

Hi all, our case is recently put on administrative processing (Montreal Consulate) and we were asked in the interview to fill out an online form (no e-mail just Microsoft forms) and submit some info about travel history, etc. Are we suppose to receive a confirmation e-mail that they have received the information they are looking for? should I send a follow-up e-mail?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.