20 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

My brother is in the f22 category . I guess this is under the f2a category which is current in the visa bulletin. Pd is Dec 2017 . We are currently waiting to get dq, does this mean once he gets dq an interview date will be available and he wouldn’t wait too long since he is current? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

I think Lagos is backed up and of course too long is subjective 

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

With a PD of Dec 2017, he should have been DQ ages ago.. That PD was current in the “dates for filing” table B of the visa bulletin  by March 2020, which means NVC should have asked for documents around then. Or do you mean you have now submitted the documents but are still not DQ?

How old is your brother? 

As boiler noted, Lagos along with many other consulates is still heavily backed up for interviews. There are literally almost half a million DQ cases across the world waiting for interviews. 

Timeline
On 6/17/2022 at 5:28 PM, SusieQQQ said:

With a PD of Dec 2017, he should have been DQ ages ago.. That PD was current in the “dates for filing” table B of the visa bulletin  by March 2020, which means NVC should have asked for documents around then. Or do you mean you have now submitted the documents but are still not DQ?

How old is your brother? 

As boiler noted, Lagos along with many other consulates is still heavily backed up for interviews. There are literally almost half a million DQ cases across the world waiting for interviews. 

We just submitted all his documents last month. USCIS initially requested for DNA testing ,Trump also banned Nigerians around 2020 plus covid too. All these delayed the process.  We got USCIS approval October last year But he has now submitted all his documents at nvc.

My brother is currently 23 years old, when his case got opened at Nvc he was in the f24 category, but then we later got an email from Nvc stating he is under child status protection act which later moved him to the f22 category currently.

Edited by Ladee

• 2 months later...
Timeline
On 8/23/2022 at 12:20 PM, Traqedfkjbv said:

Same case with mine dq Oct 2021 haven't received interview date will take time

Oh wow you have been waiting for almost a year since DQ , thought they paid more attention to minors , the wait time is crazy.

All the best !

• 1 year later...
Timeline
On 8/23/2022 at 12:20 PM, Traqedfkjbv said:

Same case with mine dq Oct 2021 haven't received interview date will take time

Hello , have you done your interview now and when is your PD please?

Timeline
23 hours ago, Ladee said:

Hello , have you done your interview now and when is your PD please?

My Priority date is oct 2019 visa bulletin for f2a is Feb 2019 meaning they are giving interview for those i think your priority date has passed wonder while you haven't gotten interview

Timeline
1 hour ago, Traqedfkjbv said:

My Priority date is oct 2019 visa bulletin for f2a is Feb 2019 meaning they are giving interview for those i think your priority date has passed wonder while you haven't gotten interview

Confused as well, we have been current for a while now not sure that bulletin means much for Nigeria. There is so much backlog and they aren't really attending to f2a i don't why i barely see anyone getting dates. The wait is very annoying.

2 hours ago, Ladee said:

Confused as well, we have been current for a while now not sure that bulletin means much for Nigeria. There is so much backlog and they aren't really attending to f2a i don't why i barely see anyone getting dates. The wait is very annoying.

Only one F2A issued last month in Lagos, same in the month before. But when were you actually DQ’ed? You don’t have a timeline set up so I couldn’t see it. 

Timeline
54 minutes ago, appleblossom said:

Only one F2A issued last month in Lagos, same in the month before. But when were you actually DQ’ed? You don’t have a timeline set up so I couldn’t see it. 

He got dq Nov 2022 I got dq oct 2021 do you know which date Lagos is at now?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.