🗓️January 2022 ➡️ Case Received Status 1.5%🟰

🗓️February 2022 ➡️ Case Received Status 2.5%🟰

🗓️March 2022 ➡️ Case Received Status 3.1%🟰

🗓️April 2022 ➡️ Case Received Status 2.6%📉

🗓️May 2022 ➡️ Case Received Status 6.6%🟰

🗓️June 2022 ➡️ Case Received Status 6.6% 📉

🗓️July 2022 ➡️ Case Received Status 15.7% 📉

On 7/28/2023 at 5:08 PM, Bh_sarah said:

No need to worry, I’ve seen that happen. It’s a USCIS mistake but nothing to fix either. Basically they switched the design and paper for our approval notice but some people still get the fancy one. Most of us get plain paper, and I-797c.

See here: https://www.uscis.gov/forms/all-forms/form-i-797c-notice-of-action

Just to confirm, it’s a I-797 with all your correct information but it says it will go to the embassy (basically skipping NVC). And it’s also in a special paper with an the liberty statue as a watermark? Like the one below? I just don’t understand why it came from MO for you…

92BBA092-94BB-458F-9868-3721EC91D2BF.jpeg

thank you for responding and sorry for responding late, yes i got the same paper you attached, with watermark and everything. the letter came from missouri but had the california service center on the paper itself like the one you attached. I didnt know the new one is less fancy haha. seems like some officers might still be using the old template. ive heard of a lot of people also getting the same thing and was told to wait for NVC, although it said on paper to contact embassy for next steps. im sending my first inquiry to NVC next week since it has been a month already. will keep everyone posted.

On 7/29/2023 at 6:57 AM, Kttb said:

Mine arrived the same way, I contacted uscis and the agent told me that it will still be sent to nvc. He said that it’s the samething.

thanks for your response, looking at your timeline, i see you got news that NVC received your case, so i assume everything went good? what is the next step for me, i got my NOA2 in july 19, do i inquire with NVC to check if they received it

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, antoutz1 said:

thank you for responding and sorry for responding late, yes i got the same paper you attached, with watermark and everything. the letter came from missouri but had the california service center on the paper itself like the one you attached. I didnt know the new one is less fancy haha. seems like some officers might still be using the old template. ive heard of a lot of people also getting the same thing and was told to wait for NVC, although it said on paper to contact embassy for next steps. im sending my first inquiry to NVC next week since it has been a month already. will keep everyone posted.

I actually was wrong on the fancy paper. I have a lawyer and he never told me the official notices go to him, so I thought everyone had a simple notice like me. Just discovered this last week so I am sorry for telling you misinformation.

However, apart from this, all the rest I said applies. It's just another model of notices that may be just USCIS making a mistake. All K1 cases go to NVC, no way of escaping this. Hoping you get your NVC received and case number soon! June and July NOA2s are getting it way faster than before.

February 2022 I-129F K1 Case Status Spreadsheet can be found here.
NVC Timelines spreadsheet can be found here.
NOA1:
Feb 22nd, 2022 | NOA2: May 12th, 2023 (444 days) | NVC Received: July 3rd, 2023 (52 days) | Case number: Aug 2nd, 2023 (82 days) | In Transit: Aug 15th, 2023 (95 days)  | Ready: Aug 17th, 2023 | Medical: Sep 22nd, 2023 | Interview: Sep 26th, 2023

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline
On 7/18/2023 at 10:50 PM, Geraldin said:

problem in the court's decision to divorce the petitioner (Polish and USA citizenship). his divorce was in Poland, he was in the United States, she filed for divorce in Poland. uscis wants proof that the ex-wife lived in Poland at the time of the divorce or they do not recognize the divorce court decision.

Today exactly a month since we received the rfe, and today we sent them a reply.

Bf found his ex's petition for divorce with court registration stamp, which her lawyer filed to start divorce proceedings (it's good that bf doesn't throw away papers). This petition states that she lives and works in Poland and has no intention of returning to the US. Their divorce proceedings lasted almost 2 years..

On his behalf, bf wrote a small letter that they do not have contact and therefore we cannot provide other relevant information. 

Now we can only hope and pray...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
12 hours ago, Geraldin said:

Today exactly a month since we received the rfe, and today we sent them a reply.

Bf found his ex's petition for divorce with court registration stamp, which her lawyer filed to start divorce proceedings (it's good that bf doesn't throw away papers). This petition states that she lives and works in Poland and has no intention of returning to the US. Their divorce proceedings lasted almost 2 years..

On his behalf, bf wrote a small letter that they do not have contact and therefore we cannot provide other relevant information. 

Now we can only hope and pray...

Our RFE arrived yesterday to USCIS PO box In Laguna so we suppose they wont pick it up until Monday

We are also worried and we can only hope they pick it up and approve us...Im so worried

Timeline

JUNE 2022 UPDATE AS OF AUGUST 12

89500: 1 RFES, 1 RFER (0 new / 2 in progress)

90000: 1 Approval, 1 RFER (1 new / 1 in progress)

90500: 1 Approval (1 new / 0 in progress)

96000: 1 RFER (0 new / 1 in progress)

96500: 1 RFER (0 new / 1 in progress)

97500: 2 RFESs, 1 RFER (2 new / 1 in progress)

98000: 5 RFESs (5 new / 0 in progress)

98500: 1 Approval, 1 RFES (0 new / 2 in progress)

17 Total Updates: 3 Approvals, 9 RFESs, 5 RFERs

➡️Total for this month: 203 Untouched, 2660 Approvals, 518 RFESs, 143 RFERs, 322 Denials, 10 Expedites(Denied: 10), 130 Withdrawals, 49 Others

📄Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zxjmSkJ1J055Bnbc7ghMGFuu8ZZPYJT_34pXLS966kA/edit?usp=sharing 

Timeline
⬇️This was the percentage data for yesterday⬇️

🗓️January 2022 ➡️ Case Received Status 1.5%

🗓️February 2022 ➡️ Case Received Status 2.5%

🗓️March 2022 ➡️ Case Received Status 3.1%

🗓️April 2022 ➡️ Case Received Status 2.6%

🗓️May 2022 ➡️ Case Received Status 6.6%

🗓️June 2022 ➡️ Case Received Status 6.6%

🗓️July 2022 ➡️ Case Received Status 15.7%

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

⬇️This is the percentage data for today⬇️

🗓️January 2022 ➡️ Case Received Status 1.5%🟰

🗓️February 2022 ➡️ Case Received Status 2.5%🟰

🗓️March 2022 ➡️ Case Received Status 3.1%🟰

🗓️April 2022 ➡️ Case Received Status 2.6%🟰

🗓️May 2022 ➡️ Case Received Status 6.6%🟰

🗓️June 2022 ➡️ Case Received Status 6.5% 📉

🗓️July 2022 ➡️ Case Received Status 15.7%🟰

On 8/12/2023 at 2:02 PM, antoutz1 said:

thanks for your response, looking at your timeline, i see you got news that NVC received your case, so i assume everything went good? what is the next step for me, i got my NOA2 in july 19, do i inquire with NVC to check if they received it

Yes! You should email NVCResearch@state.gov. They get back to you within 24hrs.

On 8/13/2023 at 4:39 AM, Elays said:

Our RFE arrived yesterday to USCIS PO box In Laguna so we suppose they wont pick it up until Monday

We are also worried and we can only hope they pick it up and approve us...Im so worried

Don't worry, you'll be fine. I have a feeling you'll get your approval in a couple of weeks.

Best of luck!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
11 hours ago, Elays said:

I hope so bcs Im so worried

It'll work out, don't worry. We cross fingers, too 🤞🤞

Edited by Eddie101

Timeline

JUNE 2022 UPDATE AS OF AUGUST 14

89000: 1 RFER (0 new / 1 in progress)

89500: 3 RFERs (0 new / 3 in progress)

90000: 3 Approvals, 1 RFER (4 new / 0 in progress)

91000: 1 Approval (0 new / 1 in progress)

91500: 1 Approval (0 new / 1 in progress)

92000: 1 Approval, 2 RFERs (1 new / 2 in progress)

92500: 1 Approval, 2 RFERs (0 new / 3 in progress)

93000: 1 RFER (0 new / 1 in progress)

93500: 3 RFERs (1 new / 2 in progress)

94000: 2 RFERs (0 new / 2 in progress)

94500: 1 RFER (0 new / 1 in progress)

95000: 1 RFER (0 new / 1 in progress)

95500: 3 RFERs (1 new / 3 in progress)

96000: 1 Approval, 1 RFER (0 new / 2 in progress)

97000: 2 Approvals, 1 Denial (2 new / 1 in progress)

97500: 1 RFER (1 new / 0 in progress)

98000: 3 RFERs (1 new / 2 in progress)

98500: 5 RFERs (1 new / 4 in progress)

99000: 1 RFER (0 new / 1 in progress)

99500: 2 RFESs (2 new / 0 in progress)

44 Total Updates: 10 Approvals, 2 RFESs, 31 RFERs, 1 Denial

➡️Total for this month: 198 Untouched, 2670 Approvals, 489 RFESs, 166 RFERs, 323 Denials, 10 Expedites(Denied: 10), 130 Withdrawals, 49 Others

📄Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zxjmSkJ1J055Bnbc7ghMGFuu8ZZPYJT_34pXLS966kA/edit?usp=sharing 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.