320 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
3 minutes ago, NorthnerSouth98 said:

Haha forever the wait… hopefully it’s almost over. 

Hahaha remember when we were both saying how if we could just get past USCIS we'd be able to relax?  Yeah....that didn't happen.  I'm as full of anxiety as ever.  This has been a very rough lesson in patience, something I've never had.

16 minutes ago, Ramirez65 said:

Not yet.  We were DQ'd on 3/23 and 3/30 (stepson and husband) and we're still waiting for an interview date (Colombia).

More waiting!! LOL Hopefully you get your interview dates soon.

I got DQ on April 21st and am waiting for interview date (Honduras).

USCIS Process

2.27.22 - Filed I-130 online

2.27.22 - NOA1 (Nebraska Service Center) -> Transferred (California Service Center)

Case Is Actively Being Reviewed Since 2.27.22

5.27.22 - K3 Received

6.1.22 - K3 Receipt Notice (California Service Center)

3.7.23 - NOA2 (Approved)

4.10.23 - NVC Docs Sent

4.21.23 - NVC Completion

7.14.23 - Interview Letter Received

9.21.23 - Visa Approved (CR1 Interview)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
Just now, davidtech said:

More waiting!! LOL Hopefully you get your interview dates soon.

I got DQ on April 21st and am waiting for interview date (Honduras).

I hope you hear soon!  Every country is different.  We all need to get past this once and for all.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone 😎

We finally got our approval May 5, 2023 😎

September 14, 2018 - Filed the K-1

September 17, 2018 - NOA1 (Old Site)

September 20, 2018 - NOA1 (New Site)

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
23 minutes ago, Jonah <3 Verlie said:

Hello everyone 😎

We finally got our approval May 5, 2023 😎

This is the best news! Congratulations!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 4/7/2023 at 5:15 PM, Nimkel said:

Hi everyone I was wondering  if there still other February 2022 filers that are still waiting for approval  like us  we are already waiting for 14 months hope we hear something  this month thanks 

Still waiting. Filed 2/16/22. :(

After uploading the same marriage documents for the third time, but with a letter strongly urging them to follow their own guidelines and accept the documents, we were DQ'd yesterday. Now the long wait for the coveted interview at the Islamabad consulate continues. They have not even started interviewing the 2022 folks yet. And at this rate, we expect to get an interview letter some time in 2025. Meanwhile, I'll prepare an expedite request and try my luck. Otherwise, Just planning to save 2k every year for a round trip ticket to Pak to see my husband until the wait is over. 

I pray that everyone here will get to be with their families sooner than later!!! 

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, NorthnerSouth98 said:

I feel like this thread went incredibly quiet, has anybody finished the process entirely? 

We are waiting on our IL/Interview, hopeful to receive the IL by the middle of this month with interview in August.

Then comes the job search… it never ends!

Yeah, us too.  Case still at the NVC.  US Embassy Manila doesn't seem to have sent NVC any available appointments since January.

We're following on a FB group, also.  There was some excitement there about 1 or 2 IL's, but I'm not yet seeing a tsunami of IL's from the DQ's in Jan and Feb.

Edited by aaroncv3
technical correctness, the best kind

Timeline
On 5/31/2023 at 7:34 AM, NorthnerSouth98 said:

I feel like this thread went incredibly quiet, has anybody finished the process entirely? 

We are waiting on our IL/Interview, hopeful to receive the IL by the middle of this month with interview in August.

Then comes the job search… it never ends!

Some of us are still waiting for initial approval, it's excruciating. 

Timeline
On 4/7/2023 at 5:15 PM, Nimkel said:

Hi everyone I was wondering  if there still other February 2022 filers that are still waiting for approval  like us  we are already waiting for 14 months hope we hear something  this month thanks 

We are still waiting as well. Have you heard anything? Anyone have any positive news? 

Timeline
Just now, Hello-Everyone said:

Same here, still waiting for NOA2. 

Anyone have any insight? My baby is now 11 months and it’s terrible being apart. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.