J&D1008

MAY 2022 I-129F K1 FILERS

342 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, maryliz said:

Another day and no approval. NOA1 5/10/2022.  I knew that cases after me would be approved before mine but I didn't realize how disheartening it would actually be.  I was so excited when May cases started to be approved and now it's just torture every day.  I envision my file having fallen under a desk accumulating dust each day.  I realize I had originally planned on NOA2 in August but with so many other May approvals I let myself get excited thinking it would be earlier.  :(  Thanks for letting me vent. 

I am in the same boat. May 13 and still waiting. only 16 left (10%) in my range and i am one of them. so disheartening.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Were so with you on this were May 11th 22 NOA1 an now the excitement has turned into OMG what the heck is going on.. 🤣LoL... well the excitement is still there its just the maddning frustration of seeing the later days get their approvals thats keeping me wondering and up at nights.. Like you said even tho i knew it would happen an im very happy for them.. But i have this vision of this white neatly put together binder just sitting there as the agent brings more packages over to his desk an sets them on top of that white bider...🤯

Im in Bangkok with my fiancé this month an she scans everyday to keep track of the approvals an stuff so im getting an eye full everyday several times a day.. Plus our being 12hrs ahead of the U.S is something to add too.

Thanks for posting or venting as you said.. it made our day we laughed so hard just to  relised that were not alone.. it's nice to be able to laugh about our situation. It lightens the moment..

So hang in there brother were on the same tree branch.. An congrats to all you approvals for May so far.. were gonna be right behind you...😀 

I believe what we should be looking at is the % of cases left not decided prior to your NOA1. My theory is (though I have only sample of data), currently close to 95% done for April 27.29 CASES. If you are April 30 or later you don't need to be panic even you see approval for June etc. You can see in the next week more approvals for May 2nd/3rd etc. So if your NOA1 is May 9/13 17 etc.. I belive these will get picked up in late June or early July. I know the wait is too long. Let's hope to get this done all pretty soon. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
On 6/8/2023 at 10:30 PM, Deekol said:

I am in the same boat. May 13 and still waiting. only 16 left (10%) in my range and i am one of them. so disheartening.

I'm literally right next to you. The "expedite denied" on the Valentine's day one.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
On 6/8/2023 at 9:30 PM, fushi said:

Many of these denials happened a long time ago for a variety of reasons (not signing the form, old form version, etc.). My range, 80500-81000 was behind the other groups around it, and it is still a bit higher % untouched, but its had much more approvals this week. Hopefully someone working on the earlier cases wraps up and focuses on your group next!

There is a wave of denials during the initial submission, and there is yet another wave of denials related to RFEs.

Nowadays, 1 in 3 cases catches an RFE, and 1 in 3 those catches a denial.

Lawfully app disagrees... I will wait to see until it does. #inevitable

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Posts violating the site's Terms of Service have been removed.

Of note, if there's a disagreement with VJ Moderation, the protocol is to send a polite private message to discuss the issue directly.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Timeline

Hi guys,

Our NOA1 was may 20 and we’re also still waiting.

the longer we wait the more questions I’m coming up with.

Here is one:

is there a specific time of the day that uscis sends out all approvals at once or do they do they send them out separately as soon on case is approved?

I am just wondering if there’s a point in refreshing my case scanner after the first approvals of the day are already on.

Anyways- good luck to everyone still in line and congrats to the ones already approved 

Longtime lurker, approved today!
I was getting worried as we were in the 87500-88000 range with only 6 approvals since they started May, but everything turned out alright.
Hang in there everyone, your time will come soon!

image.png.ca73c33aad142f0cf34ecacbf02b6066.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
6 hours ago, K+S said:

Hi guys,

Here is one:

is there a specific time of the day that uscis sends out all approvals at once or do they do they send them out separately as soon on case is approved?

I am just wondering if there’s a point in refreshing my case scanner after the first approvals of the day are already on.

Anyways- good luck to everyone still in line and congrats to the ones already approved 

Recently, we were checking a lot with the app and it looks like results are usually available quite a bit past the end of there working day.
Waiting everyday and being disappointing the approval is not yet there is stressful, but it'll show up. Ours was May 3rd and just got approved a week ago.

Edited by Eddie101

12 hours ago, K+S said:

Hi guys,

Here is one:

I got mine at exactly 8 PM CET but I don't think there is a specific time to be honest.

12 hours ago, solmalhombre said:

Longtime lurker, approved today!
I was getting worried as we were in the 87500-88000 range with only 6 approvals since they started May, but everything turned out alright.
Hang in there everyone, your time will come soon!

We are in the same range and got worried, too. Yesterday was the first day I started to feel like "well it's gonna be latest July anyways, so it's fine" and then we got approved.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.