J&D1008

MAY 2022 I-129F K1 FILERS

342 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Just a reminder that USCIS has been expanding their approval / action ranges to the widths unseen before.

Yes, there was a case from May 11th approved in the past 48 hours.

And there was a case from September 13th, 2021, that received an RFE in the past 48 hours as well (WAC2190135252, if anyone would like to verify...)

This means that a 12-month-old case has the same chance of being acted upon as an 18-month-old one.

Overall, my earlier theory of easier cases being processed sooner than later does seem to hold true. Because 2021 ones are now getting mostly denied, but not always.

Stay patient, my friends.

Stay lucky.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 5/19/2023 at 3:00 PM, New Romantics said:

Ohh thank you! I think I'm gonna call the US embassy where I will interview and ask them to see if they need one. I think they will because I'm a citizen but we'll see

let me know what they say! I have zero idea if I need police certs for countries I am citizens of. I haven't been since 16 but answers seem mixed
(I know what official website says but seen numerous people be put in processing for PCC despite not returning to x country after 16)

I-129f filed: 2022-10-21  ||  NOA1: 2022-10-24  ||  NOA2: 2023-09-21
NVC Received: 2023-10-13  ||  NVC in transit: 2023-10-24  ||  NVC Ready: 2023-10-26 

Medical: 2023-11-24  ||  Interview: 2023-12-14  ||  CEAC Issued: 2023-12-18  ||  VOH: 2023-12-20
Entry to US: 2024-02-14 || Married: 2024-02-29

---

AOS filed: 2024-03-18 ||  NOA1: 2024-03-20 || Biometrics: 2024-04-01
EAD NOA2: 2024-04-02  ||  EAD Received: 2024-04-24
GC Approval: ...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

I just did a case scan thinking there wouldn't be any updates on a Saturday, but I saw 20 approvals! As Lynxyonok said, there was quite a range with NOA1s from May 2 - May 11. Makes me excited as my NOA1 date is May 11 😊

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

MY case number on the Myuscis site shows a postiing date that is on May 12th.  Then the body of the txt says that on May 11th my I129F was recieved an then gives us our case number.. Then the case history shows that our NOA1 is posted for May12th..this dosent make any sence to me as i"v always set our time line for May 11th.. any ideas......?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
19 hours ago, fushi said:

I just did a case scan thinking there wouldn't be any updates on a Saturday, but I saw 20 approvals! As Lynxyonok said, there was quite a range with NOA1s from May 2 - May 11. Makes me excited as my NOA1 date is May 11 😊

Oh boy.

First, thank you for the citation. It helps to know that people pay attention to one's work.

Here's a painful moment to acknowledge, though.

What I said wasn't a range from May 2nd... to whatnot. What I should have said (and I may or may not have yet) was, USCIS is carrying a quagmire of 11,500+ cases prior to May 2022. So, each opportunity they have to adjudicate a case has a sizeable chance of being wasted (and apologies to pre-May, 2022 files here) on a case that's not from this (May 2022) month. In fact, I see regular activity among 2021 cases with brand-new, day-old timestamps.

I am on your side; I am a May 2022 filer praying and hoping to be approved anyday now.

But.

There's a mountain-level wave of filers ahead of us with just as many hopes and prayers.

Stay strong.

Stay brave.

Remember that scene in "Patriot" where militia is asked to hold the line?

Hold it.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

Hi everyone, I’ve made a google sheet that I’ve been updating every day for May cases: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NMUjX2wtjfAT8p8MesJ1k-ThuO5ddH-rqNd_85GZbbo/edit

Some of my daily numbers might be a bit off (working on it) but the totals should be accurate. According to Obllaks sheet I’m missing about 80 cases that are outside the majority of May case numbers and I have 2 extra RFE received cases.

I start scanning around 5-6PM PST every day (I’m moving this week so may be a bit delayed). Feedback appreciated! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
12 minutes ago, fushi said:

Hi everyone, I’ve made a google sheet that I’ve been updating every day for May cases: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NMUjX2wtjfAT8p8MesJ1k-ThuO5ddH-rqNd_85GZbbo/edit

I love this, great job!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, fushi said:

Some of my daily numbers might be a bit off (working on it) but the totals should be accurate. According to Obllaks sheet I’m missing about 80 cases that are outside the majority of May case numbers and I have 2 extra RFE received cases.

I start scanning around 5-6PM PST every day (I’m moving this week so may be a bit delayed). Feedback appreciated! 

It takes dedication to scan everyday. Appreciate your efforts. These data gives us hope.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Ok-Mix said:

Good for you!  But yeah we feel for those prior who are still waiting... 

Absolutely mate, almost feel guilty for being approved so early. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.