JBRE22022

TSC approved I140s not going to NVC

276 posts in this topic

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
15 hours ago, susana_1983 said:

Hi! Today I received my fee bill :D 21 days after USCIS send my case to NVC.

Hi Jose! I received my fee bill today :) 21 days after USCIS send my case to NVC.

Great news @susana_1983, really glad for you! What a relief, right? Thanks for sharing! 🥳

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

@susana_1983's timeline updated: 

• June 20th (T): Sent Email to CIS Ombudsman
  • June 27th (T+7d): Received response from CIS Ombudsman
  • June 29th (T+9d): Received notification from Case Tracker that case was transferred to NVC
  • July 8th (T+18d): Received email from NVC that they have your petition and will be issuing Welcome Letter shortly
  • July 19th (T+29d): Received Welcome Letter and Fees due from NVC 

@José Luís Vieira would you be able to re-create a timeline like this please? I am sure this will be very beneficial to all. Thank you.

Edited by Leeching Spouse

Timeline
11 hours ago, Leeching Spouse said:

@susana_1983's timeline updated: 

• June 20th (T): Sent Email to CIS Ombudsman
  • June 27th (T+7d): Received response from CIS Ombudsman
  • June 29th (T+9d): Received notification from Case Tracker that case was transferred to NVC
  • July 8th (T+18d): Received email from NVC that they have your petition and will be issuing Welcome Letter shortly
  • July 19th (T+29d): Received Welcome Letter and Fees due from NVC 

@José Luís Vieira would you be able to re-create a timeline like this please? I am sure this will be very beneficial to all. Thank you.

Sure, leave it to me! I'll gather all the dates and post here asap. Meanwhile, I'm really happy to share that I've received the NVC welcome letter today. 🙌

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
10 minutes ago, JLVS22BR said:

Sure, leave it to me! I'll gather all the dates and post here asap. Meanwhile, I'm really happy to share that I've received the NVC welcome letter today. 🙌

Huge Congrats! Exciting time!

It's no rush so post when you have some downtime.

Timeline

Thanks everybody! It's been a long journey, and now I'm starting to be a little more confident about the process. It feels like that our life is on hold, and we can't do anything but wait. I don't know about the rest of you, but over the last months I started to take some actions in order to get the most well prepared when the time to move come, like selling our house, cars, cutting expenses, etc. But doing that without seen any action on the case is distressing, you wonder all the time: am I doing the right thing? Anyway, hopefully things will only get better from now on for all of us! As I said a couple replies before, this is my current timeline:

• July 21, 2022 NVC: Case Number & Invoice ID’s Sent by E-mail.
  • July 11, 2022 CIS Ombudsman: Request Closed.
  • July 05, 2022 USCIS: Case Was Sent To The Department of State.
  • June 29, 2022 CIS Ombudsman: Request Replied.
  • June 22, 2022 CIS Ombudsman: Request for Assistance Sent.
  • January 19, 2022 USCIS: We approved your Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker.
  • June 10, 2021 USCIS: We received your Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker.

I'll keep you updated!

40 minutes ago, AnotherGC said:

Hi,

I am new to this forum and the discussion was very useful. My case details for EB1A  are

• July 18, 2022 USCIS: Case Was Sent To The Department of State
  • coupe of emails exchnaged with NVC as they were unable to locate my application and they contacted USCIS
  • March 29, 2022 USCIS: We approved your Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker.

Hello AnotherGC, thanks for sharing your timeline! 

9 hours ago, AnotherGC said:

Hi,

I am new to this forum and the discussion was very useful. My case details for EB1A  are

• July 18, 2022 USCIS: Case Was Sent To The Department of State
  • coupe of emails exchnaged with NVC as they were unable to locate my application and they contacted USCIS
  • March 29, 2022 USCIS: We approved your Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker.

@AnotherGC Congrats!!  Wanted to check how long NVC took to get back to you. If you can help to provide the NVC reply timeline too, it will be very helpful. Some of us have been waiting to hear back from NVC. Which email id did you reach out to NVC at ?  We have written to  NVCResearch@state.gov but have not received any reply, has been more than a month. Thanks again !!

Filed: EB-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
6 hours ago, JustHopeful said:

@AnotherGC Congrats!!  Wanted to check how long NVC took to get back to you. If you can help to provide the NVC reply timeline too, it will be very helpful. Some of us have been waiting to hear back from NVC. Which email id did you reach out to NVC at ?  We have written to  NVCResearch@state.gov but have not received any reply, has been more than a month. Thanks again !!

I did send emails to the same address.  I started sending emails from June 1st onwards. Everytime they used to send responses within 2 days that they were unable to find my petition from USCIS.  Finally, USCIS updated.  I suggest that you keep sending emails every week to NVC.   

10 hours ago, AnotherGC said:

I did send emails to the same address.  I started sending emails from June 1st onwards. Everytime they used to send responses within 2 days that they were unable to find my petition from USCIS.  Finally, USCIS updated.  I suggest that you keep sending emails every week to NVC.   

Thanks !! Yes, we are following up too. 

Hope the next steps move really fast for you. 

On 7/18/2022 at 11:22 AM, Leeching Spouse said:

@Sindhieagle Any updates from CIS Ombudsman about your request?

Hi @Leeching Spouse sorry for late. yes, I got updates that they have contacted the USCIS and as per the response the case has already been forwarded to NVC. Eventually, it is. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.