JBRE22022

TSC approved I140s not going to NVC

276 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, José Luís Vieira said:

Unfortunately no updates... My lawyer said that this week we'll raise the request within the Ombudsman. 154 days of waiting and counting! :(

Gosh !! Even after it has been sent to NVC it is taking so long to send the welcome letters. 

Hang in there, I am sure good news is on its way soon. Good luck !!

11 minutes ago, Surulere said:

Hang in there Susana. I came across this YouTube video where the issue was discussed about 23 mins in. https://youtu.be/K1lG7MgkITg. Hopefully will get sorted soonest. 

What annoys me a lot...Nebraska is super quick. I have friends whose Eb3 cases were transferred in less than 2 months and Texas moves like a turtle.

More than 5 months of waiting...unbelievable.

I have friends working for this company of the vídeo and the answers are always the same: you need to wait. This the only thing they know.

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 6/26/2022 at 8:54 AM, Surulere said:

Hello guys. Any updates?

Well, today we've received a pretty standard response from the Ombudsman regarding the inquiry that we raised. 

Dear Sir/Madam,

The CIS Ombudsman's Office has reviewed your request for case assistance and contacted U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) regarding your I-140- Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker. We will notify you when we receive information from USCIS.

Let's hope that this lead us to good news. Fingers crossed.

Just now, José Luís Vieira said:

Well, today we've received a pretty standard response from the Ombudsman regarding the inquiry that we raised. 

Dear Sir/Madam,

The CIS Ombudsman's Office has reviewed your request for case assistance and contacted U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) regarding your I-140- Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker. We will notify you when we receive information from USCIS.

Let's hope that this lead us to good news. Fingers crossed.

Hey people! Today is our DAY. My case was sent to NVC!!!! After 2 days of the answer from Ombudsman. It really works 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Timeline
4 minutes ago, susana_1983 said:

Hey people! Today is our DAY. My case was sent to NVC!!!! After 2 days of the answer from Ombudsman. It really works 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

@susana_1983 that's aweeeeeeeesome news! Really, really happy for you! 😄🥳 Did you receive an e-mail from NVC or your case status changed on the case tracker?

Timeline
17 minutes ago, susana_1983 said:

The status has change on the case tracker. Really, really happy...our time is coming 🇺🇲 Probably you will have the same information in 2-3 days 🙏

Great, great news! Not sure but I think that your case is the oldest approved here, right? I'm really glad for you, I can only imagine the relief that you're feeling. From now on, I'm sure that everything will run smooth for you. Keep us updated of the next steps. 👏

9 hours ago, susana_1983 said:

Yayyyyy !!! Congrats Susana , so happy for you. Hope things move super fast from now on for you.

We are still waiting, no calls from USCSIS and nothing from NVC too. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.