2,967 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
3 minutes ago, St22 said:

i need about this what kind of notice yall think is and i didn’t received 

E7D46248-C05E-4FC6-826D-6CEC456681CD.jpeg

It could be a RFE.  Did you make a service request, contact your post office, contact your senator.

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

19 minutes ago, St22 said:

i need about this what kind of notice yall think is and i didn’t received 

E7D46248-C05E-4FC6-826D-6CEC456681CD.jpeg

May be your prima facie renewal if the older one is expired. 

26 minutes ago, St22 said:

That’s what i was thinking because my prima facie is 

If it was a case approval or a card production it would have shown on your case status. So, no action hasn't been taken on your case.

Do not panic,  just contact your congressperson for that. And they will resend it back for you. 

6 hours ago, NewPaths said:

thank you for the quick reply. so much relief. thank you. 

this is the next reply, you are so right. Perhaps he is talking to someone else. is it true that I could be harming the nice lady giving me shelter until i rent my own room? 

I have a test this friday morning. I will get onto Vawa right after the test. Will look at room renting asap too. 

Screenshot_20220525-120531_Gmail.jpg

sorry that you're going through this. I feel that he's lying to you and making up stories of "immigration" talking to him. He's trying to scare you, which you should also add to your vawa petition, that is how his behavior made you feel (not legal advice but I felt this way too when my ex-husband would threaten to cancel immigration every time we argued). vawa is a long journey but focus on getting yourself to a safe place and then take it one step at a time. hope all goes well for you!

also, I want to suggest you remove the screenshots after a while. This is a public forum and if he ends up on this thread, he'll know who you are and all your posts afterwards too

others, feel free to comment if you think I'm wrong somewhere

I have an interesting question: when I got I-693 def notice, I thought it would be because it expired after 2 years, but... it said 693 wasn't valid because surgeon signed more than 60 days before submission. I don't think that was the case. Back in 2019, I def submitted within 60 days of signing.

Has anyone else had this experience And is there a chance new 693 will be waived because of this? https://www.uscis.gov/newsroom/alerts/uscis-temporarily-waiving-60-day-rule-for-civil-surgeon-signatures

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

How do you find somewhere to get a psych evaluation? What are the criteria that USCIS are looking for for this? How long does it take to complete? I work in a seasonal town in the North East, and work 6 days a week, so its very difficult to get significant time off work to travel for it. 

Edited by CDIRL

2 minutes ago, CDIRL said:

How do you find somewhere to get a psych evaluation? What are the criteria that USCIS are looking for for this? How long does it take to complete? I work in a seasonal town in the North East, and work 6 days a week, so its very difficult to get significant time off work to travel for it. 

Where do you live in NYC. There are few in NYC which are very reasonable and there are few whom you can meet on Saturdays as well. Just google it 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline
15 minutes ago, balo101 said:

Where do you live in NYC. There are few in NYC which are very reasonable and there are few whom you can meet on Saturdays as well. Just google it 

I'm out of NY for the summer. Working in Cape Cod, MA. Is the evaluation completed usually in a single session? 

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
16 hours ago, CDIRL said:

For an evaluation, it is to be conducted by a Clinical Psychologist.  I would google them in your area and call and see what are their requirements to complete it.  They do charge for this so calling and seeing how much is important.  

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hey everyone

I have a friend he’s in the process for Vawa 

He sent the documents in September 2021.

he got approved on I765 on may22 with AP.

He’s worried about traveling out the USA Cause he came illegally from Mexico in 2006 but he has no deportation letter but he was arrested in 2006 driving without drives license .

do you guys think he can travel out of the country?

Just now, Sophiecb said:

Hey everyone

I have a friend he’s in the process for Vawa 

He sent the documents in September 2021.

he got approved on I765 on may22 with AP.

He’s worried about traveling out the USA Cause he came illegally from Mexico in 2006 but he has no deportation letter but he was arrested in 2006 driving without drives license .

do you guys think he can travel out of the country?

Yes he can. There is no issue. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.