1 minute ago, JeanneAdil said:

u got the K1 results 

they gave u your passport and a 221g denial letter for not qualified for a visa

u can marry anytime but u will need strong proof of the relationship

like more time spent together 

most americans get a 2 week vacation

use it to meet again

then follow up next year with a marriage

and by the time your interview happens in say 2024 the USC can have a couple more 2 week vacations to be with u

and sorry your work schedules interfere with getting to know each other but spending time is the only way u can really know a person 

and the next interview will be based on how well u know every little and big thing about the USC

BTW

Do u have any red flags?

like big age difference

family does not approve

she can't have children

OR any of the others mentioned in the following site

https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/red-flags-that-make-uscis-suspect-marriage-fraud.html

No other red flag....

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Kelo carter said:

We met online 2016 at that time i wasn't citizen as soon as I became citizen fir the US I wen to meet him n got engaged...2020 to 2021 covid started we had our interview end of the year so we just decided to wait for interview....

u said  u were the beneficary not the US citizen

please ,  we can only help when u are honest

trying to help but honesty is what we need to know

otherwise i  give up on people

3 minutes ago, JeanneAdil said:

Wait wen did I say I was the beneficiary? I file the petition....n asking for help....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline
1 minute ago, Kelo carter said:

No other red flag....

You can marry now, nothing stopping you, but like others said, you'll need more evidence. 

This is the 4th time for me visiting my wife and because of our denial and Cambodia being a notoriously more difficult Embasy, I am going to be front loading and side loading at NVC

Adding her to credit card authorized user, life insurance, 401k, bank account, really anything I can add her to with a marriage certificate and her not yet in the states. 

I know we have hurdles to overcome, but we got married and that's a big part of showing a legitimate relationship, doesn't mean 100% guarantee, but stronger than a K1. 

Just spend time together, gather evidence and build your relationship up. It'll take time, my first post here about my fiances K1 denial was in early 2019. And we're just now married and shortly filing CR1. 

Be prepared for time, but if your love is strong and true, you'll make it and everything will be ok. 

10 minutes ago, JeanneAdil said:

OP is USC through naturalization.

Obtained citizenship then went over to Nigeria to meet for the first time. 

Edited by Kor2USA

1 minute ago, Dataunavailable said:

You can marry now, nothing stopping you, but like others said, you'll need more evidence. 

This is the 4th time for me visiting my wife and because of our denial and Cambodia being a notoriously more difficult Embasy, I am going to be front loading and side loading at NVC

Adding her to credit card authorized user, life insurance, 401k, bank account, really anything I can add her to with a marriage certificate and her not yet in the states. 

I know we have hurdles to overcome, but we got married and that's a big part of showing a legitimate relationship, doesn't mean 100% guarantee, but stronger than a K1. 

Just spend time together, gather evidence and build your relationship up. It'll take time, my first post here about my fiances K1 denial was in early 2019. And we're just now married and shortly filing CR1. 

Be prepared for time, but if your love is strong and true, you'll make it and everything will be ok. 

Wow thanks I really appreciate u

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Kelo carter said:

Wait wen did I say I was the beneficiary? I file the petition....n asking for help....

I fiancee was given  a 221g after interview....passport given back

u did in your opening statement 

and honestly by your lack of proper English this is very evident "i file petition"   instead of i filed the petition

sorry i am out and can't help anymore 

1 minute ago, JeanneAdil said:

and honestly by your lack of proper English this is very evident "i file petition"   instead of i filed the petition

It's ok..

6 minutes ago, Kelo carter said:

Wow thanks I really appreciate u

You should follow @Dataunavailable and read through his old posts. 

If you are serious about this relationship you'll need to make sacrifices and maybe make a couple of trips to Nigeria before you marry and file. 

Unfortunately Nigeria is a high fraud country so they scrutinize relationships a lot more than other countries. 

Edited by Kor2USA

3 minutes ago, JeanneAdil said:

Please be patient with him/her.....maybe the aftermath of the circumstance is troubling him/her..

Just try and assist 

Timeline
Just now, Fk254 said:

Please be patient with him/her.....maybe the aftermath of the circumstance is troubling him/her..

Just try and assist 

i  am patient and was trying to help as i went thru a high fraud country and i know what we all go thru  but I  can't help when the OP posts conflicting statements 

and u will notice that the VJ members who are prompt to help with any poster are not writing anymore 

we can't help if the poster if the poster is not helping himself

3 minutes ago, Kor2USA said:

You should follow @Dataunavailable and read through his old posts. 

If you are serious about this relationship you'll need to make sacrifices and maybe make a couple of trips to Nigeria before you marry and file. 

Unfortunately Nigeria is a high fraud country so they scrutinize relationships a lot more than other countries. 

Thank u I really appreciate u

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.