Bill y Bella

ATTENTION JULY FILERS!

6,102 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

my fiance sent off our I-129F package on July 18, registered mail, and was notified that it was delivered on the 19th... we would have sent it to Texas, but thanks to VJ knew we could send it straight to Vermont, so have already saved ourselves some time... in fact, even now at the beginning of the process, VJ has already been absolutely invaluable; I've read dozens of threads in here, looking for tips, and we both used the guides and samples extensively, so thank you to all :)

best wishes to all fellow July filers! hope it's a smooth process for us all :)

061017001as.thumb.jpg

The Very Secret Diary of Legolas Son of Weenus - by Cassandra Claire

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hear hear!!!

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

my fiance sent off our I-129F package on July 18, registered mail, and was notified that it was delivered on the 19th... we would have sent it to Texas, but thanks to VJ knew we could send it straight to Vermont, so have already saved ourselves some time... in fact, even now at the beginning of the process, VJ has already been absolutely invaluable; I've read dozens of threads in here, looking for tips, and we both used the guides and samples extensively, so thank you to all :)

Our package got there literally a day before yours, so hopefully our NOA1's arrive around similar dates!

Our Immigration Journey!

I-129F

July 27, 2007 - NOA1 Received!!!!!!!!!

July 28, 2007 - Touch

November 28, 2007 - Touch!?

November 28, 2007 - NOA2 Received!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 5, 2007 - Told by NVC that our case has already been forwarded to London!

December 11, 2007 - Packet 3 mailed out by London!

January 08 - Packet 3 lost in the mail, waiting on a new one...

January 14, 2008 - Packet 3 finally received!

March 3, 2008 - Medical Appointment

April 10, 2008 - VISA INTERVIEW!!!!!! - APPROVED!!!!!

April 15, 2008 - Visa in hand!

May 12, 2008 - POE in the US!!!!

June 21, 2008 - Wedding!!!!!!!

I-485

July 30, 2008 - Filed for AOS

August 8, 2008 - NOA's received! (for 485, 765, 131)

August 27th, 2008 - Biometrics Appointment

September 22nd, 2008 - Case transferred to CSC

October 3rd, 2008 - Case at CSC, Touched, Touched again on 7th

October 20, 2008 - AP and EAD Approved!!!

October 27, 2008 - AP and EAD Received!!!

December 19th, and 21st 2008 - Touched

January 26th, 2009 - RFE...

February 27th, 2009 - NOTICE MAILED WELCOMING NEW PERMANENT RESIDENT!!

March 6, 2009 - GREEN CARD RECEIVED!!! LPR STATUS NOW OFFICIAL!!!

Our package got there literally a day before yours, so hopefully our NOA1's arrive around similar dates!

Hehe - and ours got there a day after - we'll have to keep a close eye on each other!!

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

I just confirmed that my packet was received at VSC at 11:24 AM!!!!! We are now officially in the process!!! Yahooooooooo!!!!!! Now bring on that NOA1!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gratz! I put a copy of my confirmation e-mail from USPS on our website to add to the whole documenting process of our visa journey :D So exciting seeing other people going through the same thing at the same time :D

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

I have my entire petition posted on my site, with all the sensitive information redacted of course. Not only does it keep me busy but I like feeling 'connected' to the entire process! It was also a good way for Natasha to be able to see everything. It's difficult to believe you have not made an error someplace, though, no matter how much research (like here on VJ) you've done and how many pieces of evidence to prove your relationship you provide. At some point we all just believe we have done all that we can, and checked over all the information enough, and send in our petition and hope we receive no RFEs!

------------------K1 Timeline------------------

05 Jul 2007: Mailed I129F petition

06 Jul 2007: CSC received petition

09 Jul 2007: NOA-1 Issued

10 Jul 2007: My check clears the bank

13 Jul 2007: I receive NOA-1 in the US Mail

19 Nov 2007: Touched

19 Nov 2007: USCIS website shows APPROVED

23 Nov 2007: I receive NOA-2 in the US Mail

12 Dec 2007: NVC receives petition

14 Dec 2007: NVC ships petition to Moscow embassy

19 Dec 2007: Moscow embassy receives petition

26 Feb 2008: Interview at Moscow embassy

13 Mar 2008: Received visa

18 Mar 2008: POE in Atlanta

09 May 2008: Wedding

-----------------AOS Timeline------------------

16 Jun 2008: Submittal for AOS

23 Jun 2008: NOA1 for AOS (I485, I765, I131)

24 Jun 2008: AOS checks cashed

15 Jul 2008: Biometrics appointment

04 Sep 2008: Received I-485 Interview letter

05 Sep 2008: AP/EAD Approved

08 Sep 2008: AP/EAD Received

29 Sep 2008: I-485 Interview (I-551 Stamp received)

07 Oct 2008: Green cards received

Timeline

Man, you are SO right, with all of the above... my fiance and I went over it about five times, and I reminded him of all the tips I read in the RFE thread(s) - 'Have you signed the cheque?' 'Is it for the right amount?' 'Check your address again', etc etc, and still I'm nervous that we stuffed something up :lol:

061017001as.thumb.jpg

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

Man, you are SO right, with all of the above... my fiance and I went over it about five times, and I reminded him of all the tips I read in the RFE thread(s) - 'Have you signed the cheque?' 'Is it for the right amount?' 'Check your address again', etc etc, and still I'm nervous that we stuffed something up :lol:

Completely agree!!! I was actually on the phone with my SO doing the same thing with the RFE thread "have you done this?" "have you checked that?" "are you sure you know what you're doing?" Then copying and pasting huge chunks into yahoo messenger in case the verbal wasn't enough ;)

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Timeline

heeheeee :lol:

nice to know that from the very outset, our unions are based on trust and confidence ;)

061017001as.thumb.jpg

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi, count me in. I am a July Filer as well. I have received my NOA and waitng on second one now.

Imran and Safiya's Visa Journey[/u]

02-10-2005 We met online.

03-14-2007 Traveled to Pakistan to meet my fiance.

03-27-2007 Left Pakistan to return to United States.

07-05-2007 Filed K-1 fiance Visa (mailed via DHL)

07-09-2007 I-129 received at Nebraska Service Center

07-16-2007 NOA1 notice date (would have been sooner, but was forwarded to CSC)

07-18-2007 Touched

08-15-2007 Touched

03-09-2008 Touched

03-14-2008 Touched

05-13-2008 APPROVED (only took 313 days)

05-21-2008 Received at NVC

06-05-2008 Left NVC

06-13-2008 Packet 3.5 received by fiance

07-13-2009 Interview (Islamabad) APPROVED and on AP, was told 1-3 months

08-12-2009 Visa in hand

09-05-2009 Arrived in U.S. (POE JFK)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Looks like im a July filer now.... I sent packet June 21st, but they didn't "receive" it until July 18th!

Mid-June filer, Mid-July NOA1 :(...

6/21/07 - I-129F Sent : transferred to CSC at some point...

7/12/07 - Received date as shown on NOA1 Hardcopy

7/18/07 - NOA1

7/21/07 - Check FINALLY Cashed!!!

7/24/07 - Finally got receipt number off the back of cancelled check!

11/23/07 - Our first ever touch!

11/27/07 - Touched on website

11/28/07 - NOA2!!!!!!!!

I-129f was approved in 160 days from your filing date.

12/21/07 - Received at NVC and assigned case number!

12/27/07 - Case forwarded to USEM

01/04/07 - Case received by USEM

02/25/08 - Scheduled St. Luke's Medical Appointment 7:00 AM

03/03/08 - Interview at USEM APPROVED

Timeline

damn! I guess it was the transfer time between Texas and - where are you now? Vermont or California?

welcome, anyway...

061017001as.thumb.jpg

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
damn! I guess it was the transfer time between Texas and - where are you now? Vermont or California?

welcome, anyway...

It's in California now.. It took me a full month just to have my check cashed. I didnt know what was going on. I was posting in the June thread the whole time. I'm just glad its there now.

Mid-June filer, Mid-July NOA1 :(...

6/21/07 - I-129F Sent : transferred to CSC at some point...

7/12/07 - Received date as shown on NOA1 Hardcopy

7/18/07 - NOA1

7/21/07 - Check FINALLY Cashed!!!

7/24/07 - Finally got receipt number off the back of cancelled check!

11/23/07 - Our first ever touch!

11/27/07 - Touched on website

11/28/07 - NOA2!!!!!!!!

I-129f was approved in 160 days from your filing date.

12/21/07 - Received at NVC and assigned case number!

12/27/07 - Case forwarded to USEM

01/04/07 - Case received by USEM

02/25/08 - Scheduled St. Luke's Medical Appointment 7:00 AM

03/03/08 - Interview at USEM APPROVED

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

So, now that we July filers are waiting around for NOA-2, how exactly do we resist the overwhelming urge to check our petition status online several times per day, even though we have signed up for email notification and haven't received any email? It's a completely illogical thing to do, and yet it is also completely compulsive. Or am I the only one???

------------------K1 Timeline------------------

05 Jul 2007: Mailed I129F petition

06 Jul 2007: CSC received petition

09 Jul 2007: NOA-1 Issued

10 Jul 2007: My check clears the bank

13 Jul 2007: I receive NOA-1 in the US Mail

19 Nov 2007: Touched

19 Nov 2007: USCIS website shows APPROVED

23 Nov 2007: I receive NOA-2 in the US Mail

12 Dec 2007: NVC receives petition

14 Dec 2007: NVC ships petition to Moscow embassy

19 Dec 2007: Moscow embassy receives petition

26 Feb 2008: Interview at Moscow embassy

13 Mar 2008: Received visa

18 Mar 2008: POE in Atlanta

09 May 2008: Wedding

-----------------AOS Timeline------------------

16 Jun 2008: Submittal for AOS

23 Jun 2008: NOA1 for AOS (I485, I765, I131)

24 Jun 2008: AOS checks cashed

15 Jul 2008: Biometrics appointment

04 Sep 2008: Received I-485 Interview letter

05 Sep 2008: AP/EAD Approved

08 Sep 2008: AP/EAD Received

29 Sep 2008: I-485 Interview (I-551 Stamp received)

07 Oct 2008: Green cards received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.