Bill y Bella

ATTENTION JULY FILERS!

6,102 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
ooo, coolness! where's the link to Jeraly Chat? :D

problem with tito is, he probably DOES know a lot, but just doesn't know how to express himself without being sensationalist about it (and without his opinion colouring and tainting everything)... ironically the last post I saw of his, the answer to mox about 'the REALITY', was almost exactly what we've been asking him to do: he (mainly) distinguished fact from opinion, and expressed himself mildly :lol:

I almost said 'well done!' but thought I'd be seen as condescending (even though that's not what I would have meant ;) )

Yeah actually it was *finally* something you could digest properly, although he still doesn't understand the difference between observation and speculation. But whatever. I think we've all learned something during this episode of "Tito in Charge." As we grow and change, it's important not to let the facts get in the way of a damn good yarn, and remember kids, whenever you see a Russian bride coming your way: Stop! Drop! and Roll!

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
:help::help: I applied on July 27th, and got NOA1 on August 7th, Nothing since. more than 6 months, no answer. ahhh I am soooooooo worried.

Maybe you should do an RFE trick.. That's what I did..

Hello Everyone. Finally go reunited with my fiance and now husband. We are soo happy.... After 2 years since we filed 7/28/07 we received our visa on August 4, 2009... don't give up. if you know USEM is wrong fight for it... We did...

I feel your pain girl!!!! We filed on 07/27/07 too. Got approval on 1/14/08 (cannot complain about it :thumbs: ), then it took them 2 weeks to send our docs to NVC!!! (I guess they use PONY EXPESS lately). I've got a letter from NVC saying that they will send the petition to Warsaw within a week. Called them today and was told that they have to do a clearance process that they do on all the petitions and they don't know how long it can take!!!! That's really sick :devil: Why did they send the letter then?

ROC:

Sent docs to Laguna Niguel on 9/11/2010

Packet received by USCIS on 9/13/2010

Check cashed on 9/16/10

NOA-1 received on 9/18/10 (Dated 9/13/10)

Bio appointment on 10/21

RFE received 1/16/11 (dated 1/14/11)

Sent everything 1/24/11

USCIS received 1/31/11

Card production ordered 2/3/11

Card received 2/9/11

Sent docs to Chicago on 5/8/08

3 NOA 5/15/08

Fingerprints 6/07/08

AP approval 7/24/08

EAD approval 7/31/08

EAD & AP received 8/01/08

Interview 12/5/08

Approved!!!!

Status on USCIS website changed to "Card production ordered"

12/15/08 Received official letter "Welcome to the United States of America"

12/20/08 Received green card in the mail

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Babbles and Jeraly,

Thought you might get a kick out of this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...in_page_id=1770

Churchill, Dickens and Gandhi are fictious people made up by books and tv :blink:

King Arthur, Robin Hood and Sherlock Holmes are real people :wacko:

England needs some major :help: and you guys are leaving? Well I guess its good to get out before thes kids take over :lol:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Hope its ur noa2 thee rak :thumbs:

I-129F Sent : 2007-07-26

I-129F NOA1 issued : 2007-08-06

NOA2 received: 12/20/07

NVC received: 12/28/07

NVC sent to embassy 1/2/08

Packet 3 received: 1/15/08

Packet 3 sent: 1/21/08

Interview- 2/14/08

K1 Visa APPROVED- 2/15/08 and delivered 2/21/08

Wedding 3/21/08

3354.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
Babbles and Jeraly,

Churchill, Dickens and Gandhi are fictious people made up by books and tv :blink:

England needs some major :help: and you guys are leaving? Well I guess its good to get out before thes kids take over :lol:

:lol:

just the other day I was telling one of my housemates something about visiting Sherlock Holmes' house, and how he was a cocaine addict, and I guess I WAS speaking like he was a real person, but the guy said 'in real life?' and I had a hard time convincing him that no; even with a house in Marylebone, he didn't actually exist :lol:

and this is not a dumb guy we're talking about... mind you, things haven't progressed all that far since he was first created; when Holmes disappeared into the Reichenbach falls with arch-enemy Moriarty, the whole of London society went into mourning; black arm bands and everything... the pressure on Conan Doyle to bring him back was tremendous (he took a few years to do so, though ;) )

but as for who needs help - I've seen enough examples of Americans struggling with geography (and more) to think that more help is required there ;)

even Charlize Theron recently didn't know if she'd visited Turkey or Hungary :lol:

061017001as.thumb.jpg

The Very Secret Diary of Legolas Son of Weenus - by Cassandra Claire

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

problem with tito is, he probably DOES know a lot, but just doesn't know how to express himself without being sensationalist about it (and without his opinion colouring and tainting everything)... ironically the last post I saw of his, the answer to mox about 'the REALITY', was almost exactly what we've been asking him to do: he (mainly) distinguished fact from opinion, and expressed himself mildly :lol:

I almost said 'well done!' but thought I'd be seen as condescending (even though that's not what I would have meant ;) )

Yeah actually it was *finally* something you could digest properly, although he still doesn't understand the difference between observation and speculation. But whatever. I think we've all learned something during this episode of "Tito in Charge." As we grow and change, it's important not to let the facts get in the way of a damn good yarn, and remember kids, whenever you see a Russian bride coming your way: Stop! Drop! and Roll!

the OP from that situation has started a new thread, and it turns out his wife is in Canada... there was a flurry about that, with tito saying that if she'd left the country without completing AOS, she may not be allowed back in! and this could be abandonment of the process! and then he was reminded that she's in the US on a K-3, which allows multiple entry :lol:

oh gad... even now, with something he DIDN'T FORESEE, and HAD NO IDEA ABOUT, do you know what his response was?

'oops... my bad'

it's a lost cause :D

061017001as.thumb.jpg

The Very Secret Diary of Legolas Son of Weenus - by Cassandra Claire

Day One: Went to Council of Elrond. Was prettiest person there. Agreed to follow some tiny little man to Mordor to throw ring into volcano. Very important mission - gold ring so tacky.

Day Six: Far too dark in Mines of Moria to brush hair properly. Am very afraid I am developing a tangle.

Orcs so silly.

Still the prettiest.

Day 35: Boromir dead. Very messy death, most unnecessary. Did get kissed by Aragorn as he expired. Does a guy have to get shot full of arrows around here to get any action? Boromir definitely not prettier than me. Cannot understand it. Am feeling a pout coming on.

Frodo off to Mordor with Sam. Tiny little men caring about each other, rather cute really.

Am quite sure Gimli fancies me. So unfair. He is waist height, so can see advantages there, but chunky braids and big helmet most off-putting. Foresee dark times ahead, very dark times.

Babbles and Jeraly,

Yeah - there are many issues here as indeed I am sure there are everywhere... Am defo sensing the increasing bad attitude among the younger generation here though - there seems to be no repect or honour here these days and it makes me sad :(

the OP from that situation has started a new thread, and it turns out his wife is in Canada... there was a flurry about that, with tito saying that if she'd left the country without completing AOS, she may not be allowed back in! and this could be abandonment of the process! and then he was reminded that she's in the US on a K-3, which allows multiple entry :lol:

oh gad... even now, with something he DIDN'T FORESEE, and HAD NO IDEA ABOUT, do you know what his response was?

'oops... my bad'

it's a lost cause :D

See - I am still confused about that - because it was one of the first things I queried with the OP - he has said he filed for K-3, he mentioned he had been married for two months, I said that was a pretty fast K-3 application then he changed his mind and said he had filed for K-1... Very odd :P

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Yeah - it does seem to be taking too long. Sunshine - you'll be able to get married - they are just being incredibly slow and yucky at the moment :( *hugs* I am sure you will hear something soon :)

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Thanks for the congrats folks. So relieved.

Congrats to Audrey and all those that made progress too.

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

MY TIMELINES

K1

06/21/2007 - petition mailed....finally

07/09/2007 - NOA1 (hard copy 07/11/2007)

11/13/2007 - NOA2...127days after filing (hard copy 11/17/07)

12/22/2007 - packet 3 rec. (12/28/2007 returned)

01/11/2008 - medical (allergic to tetanus shot, requirement waived)

02/05/2008 - interview @ 10am - APPROVED!!!!!!

03/12/2008 - Flying Glasgow - Dublin - Chicago - Omaha

05/31/2008 - WEDDING

AOS

07/31/2008 - AOS and EAD finally mailed

08/02/2008 - Delivered

08/08/2008 - Check cleared

08/11/2008 - NOA1's for AOS and EAD recieved (reciept date 08/07/2008)

08/16/2008 - Biometrics letter recieved

09/09/2008 - Biometrics at 1pm, Omaha

09/26/2008 - AOS transferred to CSC

09/29/2008 - AOS touched (took out envelope at CSC and put in new pile)

10/03/2008 - AOS touched (probably that RFE coming soon!!!!)

10/06/2008 - AOS touched AGAIN!!! (surely it's an RFE)

10/15/2008 - EAD CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED!!!!YEY!!!

10/27/2008 - EAD IN HAND

01/12/2009 - AOS touched

01/26/2009 - Email from CRIS. GREENCARD PRODUCTION ORDERED..YIPPPPEEE

ROC

10/25/2010 - ROC mailed

11/15/2010 - NOA1 and check cashed

Ahhh - welcome back chickie!! :D Glad to see you survived the dreaded interview and even better to see you happy again! :D *hugs*

My turn to freak now - this time tomorrow I could potentially be braving immigration... :wacko:

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
Thanks for the congrats folks. So relieved.

Congrats to Audrey and all those that made progress too.

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

debz, how did it go?

did you already book your ticket? hey, you can't leave us without information here! :)

about tito: the way he talks about people from the former soviet union reminds me of old james bond movies. LOL!

Removal of Conditions - Timeline:

5/26/2010: I-751 Received

5/27/2010: NOA

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.