AMX

F2B-ROW Interviews status

10 posts in this topic

Can anyone that had the interviews scheduled/done for F2B Rest of the World share the Interview date and the I-130 Priority date? The Final date Sept-22-2015 Since July of this year and not moving at all, I want to understand if dates are going to proceed with Feb2022 Visa bullettin , as this is very frustrating.

Thanks.

Thanks for the answers appreciate.

That is very frustrating I was hoping that F2B ROW is about to restart as there is a guy from Canada  ,in the Immigration Timeline section of this site picture below, that had the interview on 2021-10-18 with a priority date of 2015-07-02, since the Final Action date of F2B is 2015-09-22 it seems very close to the 2015-07-02 of the Canadian guy...

I'm wonder if that is a true record 🙂 

image.thumb.png.d3c3e3c71f9048e05ccf5ca1250af0fa.png

Thanks again

image.png

Edited by AMX

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline
4 minutes ago, AMX said:

Thanks for the answers appreciate.

That is very frustrating I was hoping that F2B ROW is about to restart as there is a guy from Canada  ,in the Immigration Timeline section of this site picture below, that had the interview on 2021-10-18 with a priority date of 2015-07-02, since the Final Action date of F2B is 2015-09-22 it seems very close to the 2015-07-02 of the Canadian guy...

I'm wonder if that is a true record 🙂 

image.thumb.png.d3c3e3c71f9048e05ccf5ca1250af0fa.png

Thanks again

image.png

Completely possible since his PD became current back in September 2020.  Most likely was able to submit documents to the NVC in early 2020 according to Table B of the Visa Bulletin when his PD was anticipated to become current.

Good thanks. My priority date 2016-Sept-2 , submitted documents on July 2021 and become documentary qualified in early September 2021, I'm wonder if there is any chance to have the interview before the end of 2022 ... but with dates not advancing the situation is becoming very stressfully, I can't sleep 😞

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
On 12/30/2021 at 3:18 PM, AMX said:

Can anyone that had the interviews scheduled/done for F2B Rest of the World share the Interview date and the I-130 Priority date? The Final date Sept-22-2015 Since July of this year and not moving at all, I want to understand if dates are going to proceed with Feb2022 Visa bullettin , as this is very frustrating.

Thanks.

Even if your PD is current it depends on your country backlog. Which country are your from?

I’m from Italy with PD September 2016… in 2020 only 11k F2B have been assigned, usually is in the range of 22-26k every year. But PD advanced as normal year. Then from oct 2020 till dec 2021 almost 11k f2b have been assigned so covering the 2020 PD advance…I hope that now dates will restart to advance with feb 22 visa bullettin…. Just a hope  

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
On 1/5/2022 at 4:55 PM, AMX said:

I’m from Italy with PD September 2016… in 2020 only 11k F2B have been assigned, usually is in the range of 22-26k every year. But PD advanced as normal year. Then from oct 2020 till dec 2021 almost 11k f2b have been assigned so covering the 2020 PD advance…I hope that now dates will restart to advance with feb 22 visa bullettin…. Just a hope  

Oh ok then the visa bulletin will start to advance in June 2022 as Charlie Said

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.