Dil & Malar

NOVEMBER 2021 I-130 Filers

370 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Dil & Malar said:

Friends - Last night I got an alert "case is actively reviewing" for the second time (6 days after I sent RFE response).  I logged in and saw the approval notice in the documents tab.  What a journey for one year approval, especially in the last 6 days when they asked me to send the marriage certificate which I already submitted in the initial filing.    Jesus, Allah, Muruga, Shiva, Vishnu...   I wish you all to get the APPROVAL VERY SOON.   VERY SOON.  Thanks for all of your prayers and I will pray for you to have approval and subsequent steps as fast as possible.

NOA1 -  11/10/2021 (from Nebraska SC)

Actively Reviewing - 11/10/2021 (transferred to California SC)

RFE for marriage certificate - 11/02/2022 

Responded - 11/02/2022

Actively revieing - 11/08/2022

Approval in the documents tab - 11/08/2022

NOA2 - 11/09/2022

Wow that’s amazing. Congratulations, that must be such a relief. I’m hoping to hear something soon, it’s starting to really get to me now. I wish you all the best for the next stage. Thank you so much for all your positive energy and support on this forum 😊🎉

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Icedgem said:

Wow that’s amazing. Congratulations, that must be such a relief. I’m hoping to hear something soon, it’s starting to really get to me now. I wish you all the best for the next stage. Thank you so much for all your positive energy and support on this forum 😊🎉

Thanks @Icedgem.  YOU ARE NEXT.  Keep the hands open to grab the approval letter.  I wish and pray all of my friends from Aug to Nov 2021 to get approval soon.  When I see someone saying still waiting for 15+ months to get approval, it is NOT GOOD.  Please do everything possible to get it..  please put in the out of processing request (I believe Nov filers are getting the Dec date to followup).  As per the timeline shows in uscis site, we are out of processing,  reach out to congressmen if possible..

41 minutes ago, Dil & Malar said:

Friends - Last night I got an alert "case is actively reviewing" for the second time (6 days after I sent RFE response).  I logged in and saw the approval notice in the documents tab.  What a journey for one year approval, especially in the last 6 days when they asked me to send the marriage certificate which I already submitted in the initial filing.    Jesus, Allah, Muruga, Shiva, Vishnu...   I wish you all to get the APPROVAL VERY SOON.   VERY SOON.  Thanks for all of your prayers and I will pray for you to have approval and subsequent steps as fast as possible.

Responded - 11/02/2022

NOA2 - 11/09/2022

Yayyyyyy!!!!! Hallelujah 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🎉🎉🎉🥰🥰🥰 congratulations my friend!!!! So happy for you and glad that you can finally go to the next stage of this journey! @Icedgem your time is coming! Hang in there! Can’t wait to see your approval next! 

3 hours ago, Dil & Malar said:

Responded - 11/02/2022

NOA2 - 11/09/2022

Congratulations!! This is HUGE! I am so happy for you! Onward and upward my friend! 

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Hanbee said:

My case has had "being actively reviewed by USCIS" since June 6th of this year. Not sure if this will change leading up to approval? 

This is what I learned when I chatted with Emma.  If you ask in the Chat, what happened on that day when it became AR,  my case was transferred from NSC to CSC.  So something happened on that day that is the reason AR happens on a case.  Yours may be in the same boat.  Mine was in AR for 359 days,  I would NOT relate AR to approval.  When it happens again second time, there is a high probability it is APPROVED.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline
30 minutes ago, Dil & Malar said:

This is what I learned when I chatted with Emma.  If you ask in the Chat, what happened on that day when it became AR,  my case was transferred from NSC to CSC.  So something happened on that day that is the reason AR happens on a case.  Yours may be in the same boat.  Mine was in AR for 359 days,  I would NOT relate AR to approval.  When it happens again second time, there is a high probability it is APPROVED.

My case "being actively reviewed by USCIS" since March 4th of this year. do I need to contact uscis ? if I contact Emma do you thing it my help??

على بابا

Timeline
2 minutes ago, alibabaa said:

My case "being actively reviewed by USCIS" since March 4th of this year. do I need to contact uscis ? if I contact Emma do you thing it my help??

You don't have to contact USCIS. But if possible chat with Emma and find out what happened on that Day so it causes to change the status

13 minutes ago, Margo2017777 said:

370 days of this nonsense! And still nothing!!

It’s crazy, we must be really close to hearing something 🤞🏻. I would love to hear something before the holiday season kicks in and creates more delays. 🙏🙏

Some hope for the group... got approved last night! An email came in saying there were changes to my case so I went to the website and found the approval document there. At first the status was still under "actively being reviewed", but today it changed to "case approved". Here are my details:

NOA 11/15/21

Nebraska > Vermont (we only checked once in the process but Emma said it was in Vermont at the time, who knows)

Active review in March 2022

Final approval on 11/9/22

Now onto the next stage. I wish you all good luck and hope this is a good sign that we are finally getting through our November comrades!

Timeline
34 minutes ago, AMH said:

Some hope for the group... got approved last night! An email came in saying there were changes to my case so I went to the website and found the approval document there. At first the status was still under "actively being reviewed", but today it changed to "case approved". Here are my details:

NOA 11/15/21

Nebraska > Vermont (we only checked once in the process but Emma said it was in Vermont at the time, who knows)

Active review in March 2022

Final approval on 11/9/22

Now onto the next stage. I wish you all good luck and hope this is a good sign that we are finally getting through our November comrades!

GOOD LUCK.   I am sure this a GREAT BOOST for the other friends,  I wish and pray to get approvals ASAP 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline
21 hours ago, Dil & Malar said:

You don't have to contact USCIS. But if possible chat with Emma and find out what happened on that Day so it causes to change the status

can you please tell me step-by-step where I find Emma In the website 

على بابا

Timeline
17 minutes ago, alibabaa said:

can you please tell me step-by-step where I find Emma In the website 

https://ceciva.uscis.gov/Alme/

click on top right corner "Ask a question"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.