Dil & Malar

NOVEMBER 2021 I-130 Filers

370 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
1 hour ago, Icedgem said:

Just saw a California case for 24th September get approved on Lawfully.  Looks like California are on the move again 🙏🙏

I'm scared they are skipping cases my friend pd is September17th. Cali sc and Still waiting... 

22 minutes ago, SaraEl said:

I'm scared they are skipping cases my friend pd is September17th. Cali sc and Still waiting... 

yes I know of someone who is September 15th at California and still waiting. They are definitely not done in strict date order like they say they are. 

Hi Guys, just wondering if anyone has seen any approvals recently at California Service Centre. I just can’t see it moving forward and I’m exhausted with this wait. Do we even know what Priority Dates they are working on? 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Latvia
Timeline
58 minutes ago, Icedgem said:

Hi Guys, just wondering if anyone has seen any approvals recently at California Service Centre. I just can’t see it moving forward and I’m exhausted with this wait. Do we even know what Priority Dates they are working on? 

I guess still mid September.. i have been hearing this already for a long while lol. It doesn’t move at all.. I guess we will be lucky if we hear something till Christmas.

43 minutes ago, Margo2017777 said:

I guess still mid September.. i have been hearing this already for a long while lol. It doesn’t move at all.. I guess we will be lucky if we hear something till Christmas.

OMG Christmas!!, I was hoping to have been reunited with my husband by this Christmas. I would never have believed I would still be waiting by now. Let’s hope I’ll be with him by next Christmas 😂🙏

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

California service centre is seriously so so disappointing. I can’t understand what their underlying issue is.. they are not having enough staff or what. My PD is Jan 2022 and I feel so depressed that you guys from Nov 2021 and Oct 2021 are not approved yet then what should I expect with my timeline..I am praying for everyone’s approvals soon. California service centre really need to understand that they should speed up because already this USCIS approval is taking more than 1 year of time then consulates are taking more than 1year of time too to schedule interviews.. ultimately whole process is taking 2.5-3 years.. I wish I can start my actual married life with my husband soon. 

8 hours ago, nka1509 said:

California service centre is seriously so so disappointing. I can’t understand what their underlying issue is.. they are not having enough staff or what. My PD is Jan 2022 and I feel so depressed that you guys from Nov 2021 and Oct 2021 are not approved yet then what should I expect with my timeline..I am praying for everyone’s approvals soon. California service centre really need to understand that they should speed up because already this USCIS approval is taking more than 1 year of time then consulates are taking more than 1year of time too to schedule interviews.. ultimately whole process is taking 2.5-3 years.. I wish I can start my actual married life with my husband soon. 

It’s getting beyond ridiculous now and they just don’t care. Living apart from my husband for so long now is really affecting me and it looks like another holiday season on my own which is a depressing thought. Every week I hope that something will happen with the California cases and we will move forward but this week nothing at all. I pray for all of us 🙏

I am praying for all of you California cases. That is insane! I thought they would have moved faster by now☹️ 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Latvia
Timeline
18 hours ago, Icedgem said:

OMG Christmas!!, I was hoping to have been reunited with my husband by this Christmas. I would never have believed I would still be waiting by now. Let’s hope I’ll be with him by next Christmas 😂🙏

I was hoping to be with my husband on this Thanksgiving 😂 i did Fiance visa some time ago and i remember it was faster. (I had to cancel my GC interview as we moved to live abroad) and now 3 years later with 2 kids on my hands i am stuck with this ridiculous process. I would think that cr1 visa is more important than fiance one.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
12 hours ago, nka1509 said:

September filers are still waiting too. They even start approuving ra dimly lately some September 28th filers are approuved while sept 17th are still waiting..... 

1 hour ago, Margo2017777 said:

I was hoping to be with my husband on this Thanksgiving 😂 i did Fiance visa some time ago and i remember it was faster. (I had to cancel my GC interview as we moved to live abroad) and now 3 years later with 2 kids on my hands i am stuck with this ridiculous process. I would think that cr1 visa is more important than fiance one.

Honestly, I just don’t understand their logic - keeping families apart like this is so cruel. I feel really bad for the young couples who are wanting to start families or already have children - everyone’s lives are up side down!!. 

34 minutes ago, SaraEl said:

September filers are still waiting too. They even start approuving ra dimly lately some September 28th filers are approuved while sept 17th are still waiting..... 

I’m almost certain there are a few filers before September too, the wait is nuts. I just want to see someone from California get approved soon before I loose hope altogether. From what I can see no one on this forum got approved from California this week, I would be delighted to be told otherwise.

2 hours ago, Ctavarez90 said:

I am praying for all of you California cases. That is insane! I thought they would have moved faster by now☹️ 

Hey I’m glad you are still with us.  Congratulations on getting DQ’d this week. Not long now hopefully for you guys. Yep California have been sleeping this week for sure, not good!!.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
35 minutes ago, Icedgem said:

Honestly, I just don’t understand their logic - keeping families apart like this is so cruel. I feel really bad for the young couples who are wanting to start families or already have children - everyone’s lives are up side down!!. 

20 about to turn 21 here. Got married at 18, and still waiting to finally be together in a place we can call home. It’s sickening when I get to learn how incredibly easy it is in so many other countries for spouses to get visas. Sometimes I wonder if it truly is a good thing to be an USC…especially after living abroad.

2 hours ago, roughlyworried said:

20 about to turn 21 here. Got married at 18, and still waiting to finally be together in a place we can call home. It’s sickening when I get to learn how incredibly easy it is in so many other countries for spouses to get visas. Sometimes I wonder if it truly is a good thing to be an USC…especially after living abroad.

I do feel for you, it’s so difficult. This is only the first hurdle for me, I’m dreading the medical, not the young thing I used to be and after going through cancer a few years ago I certainly have some health issues. I’ll be a nervous wreck by the time I get there 😂 good luck & best wishes to everyone for some good news soon 🙏

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.