Dil & Malar

NOVEMBER 2021 I-130 Filers

370 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
1 hour ago, Shenoda G said:

323 days since filling no response yet except for actively reviewing 

anyone got approval this month i am cali center unfortunately!

Cali is barely moving. They are precessing September cases and stopped at sept10th apparently. I'm almost a year since my pd oct 5th,still waiting 😢

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Potomac is even worse than Calif...  Don't worry Calif is moving they are not stuck at 10th Sep.  it should move..  I believe Calif is done with all the Aug-2021 cases, all the Aug-2021 cases which are not updated in the timeline is because those users hasn't signed up to the portal for awhile and they moved on I guess.  I took look at the rest of the cases transferred to Cali

Approved 4 out of 9 Sep-2021 cases

Approved 1 out of 22 Oct-2021 cases

Approved 0 out of 5 Nov-2021 cases (I am in Nov)

Approved 0 out of 5 Dec-2021 cases.

Go Calif,  Go CSC,  Go  California,  GO USCIS,  SPEED UP.

Timeline
18 hours ago, Dil & Malar said:

Potomac is even worse than Calif...  Don't worry Calif is moving they are not stuck at 10th Sep.  it should move..  I believe Calif is done with all the Aug-2021 cases, all the Aug-2021 cases which are not updated in the timeline is because those users hasn't signed up to the portal for awhile and they moved on I guess.  I took look at the rest of the cases transferred to Cali

Approved 4 out of 9 Sep-2021 cases

Approved 1 out of 22 Oct-2021 cases

Approved 0 out of 5 Nov-2021 cases (I am in Nov)

Approved 0 out of 5 Dec-2021 cases.

Go Calif,  Go CSC,  Go  California,  GO USCIS,  SPEED UP.

I appreciate the positivity ✌️👌😊

But I know two petitioners with 12 Sept pd and two others with Sept 14th pd, all still waiting for approuval from Cali sc... 

that is why I think it's barely moving. Plz keep us updated if you know any sept filers that got approuvals this week 😊😊

6 hours ago, Shenoda G said:

i talked to live agent cuz the processing is more than the expected 10.5 months said that the processing is normal and should communicate with them not before 5 December

I really pray our cases move soon, because after this another long wait for NVC... 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, faysalsharif said:

Congressman got back to me with this response from USCIS, hopefully this means something??

---

Good, at least you got a response and I feel like it is getting closer.  It says it is assigned to an officer, hopefully he will get  to it quickly.   How long it took for your congressman to get response back from USCIS?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Just now, Dil & Malar said:

Good, at least you got a response and I feel like it is getting closer.  It says it is assigned to an officer, hopefully he will get  to it quickly.   How long it took for your congressman to get response back from USCIS?

It took about 3 or 4 weeks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
2 hours ago, faysalsharif said:

Congressman got back to me with this response from USCIS, hopefully this means something??

305410156_10225947923558303_4264425102586738796_n.jpg

I love how every interaction with USCIS they say "please be sure to create an online account" when the online accounts give basically 0 information - not even which service center the I130 is at, which has to be such basic, easily available info. 

Timeline says we should be getting approved between Oct 1 and Oct 29, 2022. We are at the Potomac Center. Keeping our fingers crossed. Anyone else at the Potomac center? 

On 9/27/2022 at 11:10 AM, Hanbee said:

Timeline says we should be getting approved between Oct 1 and Oct 29, 2022. We are at the Potomac Center. Keeping our fingers crossed. Anyone else at the Potomac center? 

Ours is Cali, I really hope there's movement for us. Been seeing a lot of people that just filed this year and get processed and finished this September. The long distance thing is driving me crazy. I have cancer and they didn't even allow for expedite. 

Timeline
5 hours ago, Azc1122 said:

Ours is Cali, I really hope there's movement for us. Been seeing a lot of people that just filed this year and get processed and finished this September. The long distance thing is driving me crazy. I have cancer and they didn't even allow for expedite. 

Sorry to hear about the health situation.  Have you filed the papers to expedite and it got denied?  Hopefully they consider if you send expedite request.  Also Cali is atleast doing in order.  I saw mid-sep approval from one of the facebook group.   I believe Nov filers should start getting good news from mid-oct.  Let's pray.  GO CSC,  GO USCIS.  GO CALIF

1 hour ago, Dil & Malar said:

Sorry to hear about the health situation.  Have you filed the papers to expedite and it got denied?  Hopefully they consider if you send expedite request.  Also Cali is atleast doing in order.  I saw mid-sep approval from one of the facebook group.   I believe Nov filers should start getting good news from mid-oct.  Let's pray.  GO CSC,  GO USCIS.  GO CALIF

Yes, we tried to file for expedite twice but they denied it. All we can do is pray and hope it moves faster somehow.

Timeline
8 hours ago, Azc1122 said:

My case is processing in cali sc too. 

I've seen a case from sept 16th geting approuved yesterday. But my friend pd is sept 14th is still waiting.... 

It's frustrating and scary. I hope they are not skipping cases. Also processing time says 10.5months and I'm almost a year since my pd oct 5th.... 

Edited by SaraEl

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.