Dil & Malar

NOVEMBER 2021 I-130 Filers

370 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, alibabaa said:

I think you will have a good news sometime before the end of this month I hope-so

I hope we all have good news soon. It's just so crazy with all the transfers and stuff and to be transferred to a place where it takes LONGER doesn't make sense. 😕 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline
On 6/7/2022 at 9:05 PM, Azc1122 said:

I hope we all have good news soon. It's just so crazy with all the transfers and stuff and to be transferred to a place where it takes LONGER doesn't make sense. 😕 

thank you I hope all of us get the good news One thing I’m trying to understand how I know where is my case beside the receipt I received from USCIS And I do have two different receipt the first when I receive it say my case Texas service center. And I did receive a letter asking me to set up an email which I received from Vermont  service center And how I know if my case being transfer ??

على بابا

Timeline

And how  you get hold of representative when you call the 800 number I always get the answer machine and I tried so many time to talk to a representative the computer doesn’t let me do that

على بابا

8 hours ago, alibabaa said:

And how  you get hold of representative when you call the 800 number I always get the answer machine and I tried so many time to talk to a representative the computer doesn’t let me do that

I'm not sure I had husband call the numbers posted on there. I'm don't k ow which one he called. 😬

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
On 6/10/2022 at 11:31 AM, alibabaa said:

thank you I hope all of us get the good news One thing I’m trying to understand how I know where is my case beside the receipt I received from USCIS And I do have two different receipt the first when I receive it say my case Texas service center. And I did receive a letter asking me to set up an email which I received from Vermont  service center And how I know if my case being transfer ??

Use "Ask Emma" (chat window) on the USCIS website to contact a live representative. Once you get a live person, you can ask them where it has been transferred to.

Timeline
On 6/13/2022 at 11:17 AM, xyz_123 said:

Use "Ask Emma" (chat window) on the USCIS website to contact a live representative. Once you get a live person, you can ask them where it has been transferred to.

thank you can you please tell me step by step regarding contacting Emma and then getting hold of representative 

على بابا

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
On 6/14/2022 at 3:36 PM, alibabaa said:

thank you can you please tell me step by step regarding contacting Emma and then getting hold of representative 

Go to USCIS.gov and the "Ask Emma" chat box should be at the upper right-hand corner. Try saying "I-130" first, and it should bring you to that page. Once you are on that page say "representative". Then click within the chat window where it says "Case Status" and following that click where it says "Connect to Live Chat." Then enter your receipt number, which is taken from the I-797C Notice of Action letter. Then ask which service center is processing your case currently / where it has been transferred. 

The last two times I have tried it there have not been any representatives available. But if you keep trying eventually you will get through.

Hi Guys,

I’m new here, I’ve been following your discussions and thought I’d join in. I am also a November 21 filer. PD 11/17/21. I went into case being actively reviewed the same day and nothing as yet. My NOA1 shows Nebraska but like many others I got transferred to California with no notification.

I’ve tried to get info from ask Emma, but they are not a friendly bunch and just disconnect the call if you ask a question they don’t like 😂. Every time I get close to the processing time they extend it out, it’s so ridiculous. Like many of you my life is on hold and I can’t plan anything!!. It’s so crazy

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
7 hours ago, Icedgem said:

Hi Guys,

I’m new here, I’ve been following your discussions and thought I’d join in. I am also a November 21 filer. PD 11/17/21. I went into case being actively reviewed the same day and nothing as yet. My NOA1 shows Nebraska but like many others I got transferred to California with no notification.

I’ve tried to get info from ask Emma, but they are not a friendly bunch and just disconnect the call if you ask a question they don’t like 😂. Every time I get close to the processing time they extend it out, it’s so ridiculous. Like many of you my life is on hold and I can’t plan anything!!. It’s so crazy

I totally understand the situation.  I am also in the same boat and we are together in it.  Mine also  transferred from Nebraska to Calif.  I came to know from Emma no other notification. VJ is estimating about mid september.  I see now Aug-2021 filers are getting it approved.. Let's pray together.

So I saw this YouTube lady (I apologize I cannot find the video anymore) and said her case was also transferred and apparently, when it's transferred you're going to get a NEW notice saying it's actively being reviewed, so until we get that notice, it means it's NOT YET being reviewed by the new service center. 😞 she did say though that when it changed to that, it was fast to changed to approved.

Praying for all of us to get that 2nd notice and faster approval.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Latvia
Timeline

+1 to this group. Our i130 has been actively reviewed since November 4th.. still nothing.  On the notice ita written Nebraska SC. 

previously we applied for k-1 visa and we married in U.S but unfortunately i had to cancel green card interview since we had to move out from U.S for long time.

Hope to hear some updates on our current application. 

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
28 minutes ago, Margo2017777 said:

+1 to this group. Our i130 has been actively reviewed since November 4th.. still nothing.  On the notice ita written Nebraska SC. 

previously we applied for k-1 visa and we married in U.S but unfortunately i had to cancel green card interview since we had to move out from U.S for long time.

Hope to hear some updates on our current application. 

Welcome to group.  My notice says Nebrasaka and AR since the same day when applied.  Later when I chat through Emma, I found out it is transferred to California SC.  If your's stays in NSC, you can put in request for out normal processing time.  You may be close to that..

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Latvia
Timeline
30 minutes ago, Dil & Malar said:

Welcome to group.  My notice says Nebrasaka and AR since the same day when applied.  Later when I chat through Emma, I found out it is transferred to California SC.  If your's stays in NSC, you can put in request for out normal processing time.  You may be close to that..

I already did.. and then i found out about Emma and that our case might be in different SC. I will chat with this Emma thing later on and see what's going on.. something tells me that we are in California too… (

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.