Dil & Malar

NOVEMBER 2021 I-130 Filers

370 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
4 hours ago, alibabaa said:

thank you we all witting for the news by the way my case start with IOE what service center is that ??

if you file online, it starts with IOE.  look at the bottom right corner in NOA1 for the service center where it is received.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
6 hours ago, Dil & Malar said:

if you file online, it starts with IOE.  look at the bottom right corner in NOA1 for the service center where it is received.

actually these days, all i130 start with IOE.   If you submit it physically, it gets scanned.

Now I'm confused. So when they transfer your case to a different service center (without notification), it said on the website IT DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR TIMELINE. But then which service center's tomeline do we follow now? I don't understand why we were transferred from the shortest timelinesl's service center to another that's longer... anyone have any  info or has talked to anyone with the same case and was able to get answers?

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Azc1122 said:

Now I'm confused. So when they transfer your case to a different service center (without notification), it said on the website IT DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR TIMELINE. But then which service center's tomeline do we follow now? I don't understand why we were transferred from the shortest timelinesl's service center to another that's longer... anyone have any  info or has talked to anyone with the same case and was able to get answers?

According to USCIS, they transfer cases between the service center to balance the workload.  So basically all service centers are loaded with the workload with almost equal timeline.  This is what they are saying, but we do see different processing time for the service centers. all are between 5 months to 13 months..  but very few luck ones get approval in 2 months most get between 6 to 12 months.  NO ONE can unleash this mystery

On 6/4/2022 at 9:06 PM, Dil & Malar said:

According to USCIS, they transfer cases between the service center to balance the workload.  So basically all service centers are loaded with the workload with almost equal timeline.  This is what they are saying, but we do see different processing time for the service centers. all are between 5 months to 13 months..  but very few luck ones get approval in 2 months most get between 6 to 12 months.  NO ONE can unleash this mystery

I was nosey and checked Feb 2022 filers and there was one that already got approved. Yes, I know all we can do is wait, it's just we all miss our other half and it's just so stressful. 😞

On 5/18/2022 at 10:23 AM, Dil & Malar said:

Any movement on NOV 2021 I-130 filers (spouse of USC).?  It looks like things are moving along, it's been 6 months so far.  Fingers crossed..

I haven't received any update except that my application was transferred to Potomac service center. Things have not moved for my case and I applied on Nov 4th, 2021. 

On 6/4/2022 at 3:25 AM, faysalsharif said:

Just got mine in Active Review from the Potomac Center, our PD was November 3rd

Oh thats awesome news!  Congrats! We applied Nov 4th and our application is at the Potomac center as well,  but we haven't received any update that its in active review 😞

20 minutes ago, Hanbee said:

Oh thats awesome news!  Congrats! We applied Nov 4th and our application is at the Potomac center as well,  but we haven't received any update that its in active review 😞

I just received a notification today that it is in active review finally! 

21 minutes ago, Hanbee said:

Just received a notification saying that it is in active review today! 

Timeline
Just now, Hanbee said:

I just received a notification today that it is in active review finally! 

Congrats.  Some time it goes AGAIN and get it approved.  So watch out for that...  WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline
16 hours ago, Troy B said:

Mines been Actively Reviewed for 251 days now, still waiting.

I think you will have a good news sometime before the end of this month I hope-so

على بابا

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.