etrangais

November 2021 NVC Submissions

200 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hello fellow filers,

This thread is started to keep track of the fellow fillers who have just submitted or will be submitting all documents (affidavit of support & civil documents) on CEAC. This will be a once place shop to inform the rest of us about the progress while waiting to get documentarily qualified (DQ) by NVC.

Let’s hope for a smooth journey for all of us!

Paid fees 05-Nov-2021 and will be submitting as soon as available

Good luck to all

11/17/2016: Got engaged
11/28/2016: I-130 sent to Chicago IL lock box
01/12/2016: NOA1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 11/6/2021 at 2:11 PM, etrangais said:

Hello fellow filers,

This thread is started to keep track of the fellow fillers who have just submitted or will be submitting all documents (affidavit of support & civil documents) on CEAC. This will be a once place shop to inform the rest of us about the progress while waiting to get documentarily qualified (DQ) by NVC.

Let’s hope for a smooth journey for all of us!

Paid fees 05-Nov-2021 and will be submitting as soon as available

Good luck to all

I think you are better of joining the tread of October to see when it will be your turn. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Queenlizy said:

I think you are better of joining the tread of October to see when it will be your turn. 

Agree. I don't see any participants here 🙂 

Timeline
8 hours ago, Ife2020 said:

I submitted mine on the 6th.

great and welcome to the thread

Timeline

how do you enter the Social Media Identifier in DS-260?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
7 hours ago, etrangais said:

how do you enter the Social Media Identifier in DS-260?

They have a menu with all of the social media options. You click on it, then you add your account name for that platform.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Ife2020 said:

They have a menu with all of the social media options. You click on it, then you add your account name for that platform.

I see that we are at the same stage right now.

I am waiting for the civil documents to get to me from Morocco (sometime next week). I already submitted the AoS and DS-260

The wait at NVC is getting longer and longer

Timeline
21 minutes ago, etrangais said:

I see that we are at the same stage right now.

I am waiting for the civil documents to get to me from Morocco (sometime next week). I already submitted the AoS and DS-260

The wait at NVC is getting longer and longer

Why don’t you already have them? Aren’t they the same documents we submitted with our USCIS petitions?

Timeline
1 minute ago, Ife2020 said:

Why don’t you already have them? Aren’t they the same documents we submitted with our USCIS petitions?

missing the police certificate, court certificate and a birth certificate (with translations of course)

Timeline
1 hour ago, etrangais said:

missing the police certificate, court certificate and a birth certificate (with translations of course)

Ohhh I see. My husband had to rush and get his police certificate last week, and he paid extra to expedite it. 

Timeline

From the NVC website: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/the-immigrant-visa-process/step-10-prepare-for-the-interview.html

We do not need to bring affidavit of support document to the interview:

image.thumb.png.8f07186d4ebecae3bc3a358c2eb9fbda.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

hi, I have a question: I received the notice of case creation from NVC today, and I have just paid the AOS and IV fees, but still it does not allow me to do any documents uploading. Do I have to wait till the payment show paid? It is in progress now. I did not receive the receiptsof the payment.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, yanliu85228 said:

hi, I have a question: I received the notice of case creation from NVC today, and I have just paid the AOS and IV fees, but still it does not allow me to do any documents uploading. Do I have to wait till the payment show paid? It is in progress now. I did not receive the receiptsof the payment.

Yea you have to wait for them to process your payment, which will take 3 to 7 business days. Idk if they are still going by that time frame. 

Timeline
13 hours ago, yanliu85228 said:

it takes couple of days to process the payments

just have your AOS package and civil documents ready

Things start moving fast now and then you hit a wall brick once you submit all the documents and you have to wait for approximately 10 to 12 weeks for NVC DQ

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.