BeHealthy

NVC to Mumbai Consulate Gather Here!!!

1,124 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
On 2/10/2023 at 5:52 PM, NEHAL PATEL J said:

Hi,

my category was F2A and was DQ on Jan 11 2021. I became citizen and converted to IR1 on NOV 14 2022. Can anyone help me with time line for how long it will take to get interview letter at Mumbai US embassy??

I received 60 day notice from NVC on FEB 6 2023.

On Jan 23rd,   July 2022 DQs are issued interview letter.  We are expecting next week interview letters will come for Aug, Sep 2022 DQs.  You may get IL in March or April.  Interviews will be about 6 weeks from the date IL received.

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

Anyone here with DEC 2022 or JAN 2023 DQ'd ?  Would like hear your statuses please.

vj terminology to know

NOA = notice of action :P

ISO = immigration service officer

NBC = (same as MSC)national benefits center

RFE = request for evidence

z2k0rd6.png

Timeline
4 hours ago, Preethi Arun said:

Anyone here with DEC 2022 or JAN 2023 DQ'd ?  Would like hear your statuses please.

DEC 2022 DQ.  Waiting for IL.  Currently July 2022 DQs are issued in January.  Expecting Aug-SEP 2022 DQs to get IL next week...

On 2/18/2023 at 6:09 PM, Dil & Malar said:

DEC 2022 DQ.  Waiting for IL.  Currently July 2022 DQs are issued in January.  Expecting Aug-SEP 2022 DQs to get IL next week...

True our DQ is sep 2022, I hope we get interview letter this week. I'll post on as this thread as soon as we get something. Please pray for us 🙏

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi everyone, 

We were recently approved by USCIS and currently on the NVC stage. My husband and I have 2 questions: 

1) Petitioner’s form i864: Under Part 4 Information about you ( Sponsor)::

Section 12 (Sponsor’s A number) and 13 (Sponsor’s USCIS online account number) 

what should we fill in these 2 fields ? We tried to find the online account number but we are not sure which one has to be filled under this. Can someone please suggest? 

2) When I login as applicant into our NVC account. Under civil documents there is an option for ‘PHOTOGRAPHS’. I am a bit confused which photographs this is referring to. Is it a passport size photograph of applicant or a photograph for marriage evidence? 
If it is asking for photographs for marriage evidence then is there a way to add multiple photos? 

EFDC4BFE-0BC8-4FC8-A437-BB7B98646F3A.jpeg

F79FB26F-66DF-487F-BB9D-C5345AC5459C.jpeg

Timeline
14 minutes ago, nka1509 said:

Hi everyone, 

We were recently approved by USCIS and currently on the NVC stage. My husband and I have 2 questions: 

1) Petitioner’s form i864: Under Part 4 Information about you ( Sponsor)::

Section 12 (Sponsor’s A number) and 13 (Sponsor’s USCIS online account number) 

what should we fill in these 2 fields ? We tried to find the online account number but we are not sure which one has to be filled under this. Can someone please suggest? 

2) When I login as applicant into our NVC account. Under civil documents there is an option for ‘PHOTOGRAPHS’. I am a bit confused which photographs this is referring to. Is it a passport size photograph of applicant or a photograph for marriage evidence? 
If it is asking for photographs for marriage evidence then is there a way to add multiple photos? 

EFDC4BFE-0BC8-4FC8-A437-BB7B98646F3A.jpeg

F79FB26F-66DF-487F-BB9D-C5345AC5459C.jpeg

1 a) Online account number cannot be found in uscis.gov when you login.  But if you registered online and filed form on line, they must have sent you the welcome letter, and you can find the number (it is about 10+ characters).  It is not mandatory

b) A number is alien number, starts as A and then 9 digits.  You can find in the sponsor's GC.  OR you can find this in the I130 receipt notice.

2) Photograph is 2X2 US passport style photo of beneficiary

Timeline
1 hour ago, Dil & Malar said:

1 a) Online account number cannot be found in uscis.gov when you login.  But if you registered online and filed form on line, they must have sent you the welcome letter, and you can find the number (it is about 10+ characters).  It is not mandatory

b) A number is alien number, starts as A and then 9 digits.  You can find in the sponsor's GC.  OR you can find this in the I130 receipt notice.

2) Photograph is 2X2 US passport style photo of beneficiary

Thanks a lot this was very helpful but I have one last question 

if the sponsor is US citizen then too they are required to fill A number? 

And there is A number asked for applicant also 

Part 2. Information about the principal immigrant >> Other Information >> 5. Alien Registration number (A-number) 

what should be filled under this? 

we found an A number on our approval notice but not sure it should be used for sponsor or the applicant.. 

Timeline
10 hours ago, nka1509 said:

Thanks a lot this was very helpful but I have one last question 

if the sponsor is US citizen then too they are required to fill A number? 

And there is A number asked for applicant also 

Part 2. Information about the principal immigrant >> Other Information >> 5. Alien Registration number (A-number) 

what should be filled under this? 

we found an A number on our approval notice but not sure it should be used for sponsor or the applicant.. 

If the sponsor is US born never been to immigration then probably they don't have A number.  But if you say in the approval notice you saw A number and if it is in the top right under peitioner box, then probably it is for  sponsor and assigned by USCIS.  IF YOU SEE IN PETITIONER BOX.  Sometime if beneficiary may have A number if they went through immigration. if you are in INdia and never been in any immigration channel then you may not have one

Timeline
1 hour ago, Dil & Malar said:

If the sponsor is US born never been to immigration then probably they don't have A number.  But if you say in the approval notice you saw A number and if it is in the top right under peitioner box, then probably it is for  sponsor and assigned by USCIS.  IF YOU SEE IN PETITIONER BOX.  Sometime if beneficiary may have A number if they went through immigration. if you are in INdia and never been in any immigration channel then you may not have one

Understood. Thank you so much!

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Gg GG said:

New week new hope!! CR1 ILs were issued on Dec 21st 2022, and Jan 23rd 2023. Let's just

Hope we get letters this week for Aug-Sep2022 DQs. 

Yes.  Expecting.

Filed: Country: India
Timeline
On 2/18/2023 at 6:39 AM, Dil & Malar said:

Thank You. Whether its IR1 or IR5  doesn't matter?

vj terminology to know

NOA = notice of action :P

ISO = immigration service officer

NBC = (same as MSC)national benefits center

RFE = request for evidence

z2k0rd6.png

Timeline
5 hours ago, Preethi Arun said:

Thank You. Whether its IR1 or IR5  doesn't matter?

My comment is for CR1/IR1.  But IR1 and IR5 may come along with this timeline, not much difference for them

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.