beloved_dingo

November 2021 ROC Filers

1,268 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
3 hours ago, Olga&Jared said:

WAC. There were surprisingly a lot of RFEs and approvals in 20500-21000 range yesterday. Hoping for more movement in 21500 and up soon! 

I wouldn’t mind some movement in 11500-11900 range either for the same service center. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Elena & Craig said:

I wouldn’t mind some movement in 11500-11900 range either for the same service center. 

I hope it will come soon! Sometimes I think I should have filed for N-400 like you did right away. I know it's a gamble but seeing how slowly and randomly cases get approved is a sweet torture :D 

15 minutes ago, Elena & Craig said:

Didn't you apply for N-400? Plus had an RFE? Those are potentially factors why your case hasn't yet been approved in 11XXX range. Hopefully USCIS will revisit that range soon, but I think it's only sadly natural it's taking longer for it to get approved.

The case may also be held waiting for N-400, so combo interview is performed.

On a plus side, you'll get naturalized before anybody who hasn't applied for N-400 yet (people like me)

Edited by OldUser

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Olga&Jared said:

I hope it will come soon! Sometimes I think I should have filed for N-400 like you did right away. I know it's a gamble but seeing how slowly and randomly cases get approved is a sweet torture :D 

I certainly do not regret applying for N-400 no matter what. Dunno if I mentioned I had a movement on my I-751 the same exact week after I applied for citizenship - it was a RFE. Could be a coincidence, you never know. And yes, OldUser, I did respond to my RFE. I don’t believe it has anything to do with me applying for N-400 as they just lost my docs anyways. Even without my N-400 they would not just magically reappear at the office. 
Now just waiting. Not clear to me why am I in the 11XXX range whereas other members are in 21-22, though we all applied in the same month. 

Edited by Elena & Craig

5 minutes ago, Elena & Craig said:

Not clear to me why am I in the 11XXX range whereas other members are in 21-22, though we all applied in the same month. 

There's many cases, each new case is +1.

Somebody who applied beginning of November may have lower number, I think it's around 9000, at the end is close to 24000-25000.

Edited by OldUser

Timeline
1 minute ago, OldUser said:

There's many cases, each new case is +1.

Somebody who applied beginning of November may have lower number, I think it's around 9000, at the end is close to 24000-25000.

Weird. I applied in the very end of Oct for my I-751. Beginning of their new fiscal year?

4 minutes ago, Elena & Craig said:

Weird. I applied in the very end of Oct for my I-751. Beginning of their new fiscal year?

I see, I don't remember exact dates for ranges. The first case of the fiscal year starts at 00000 (last five digits) and increments by 1 with each new application. 

Also, I'm sure the number of cases can go well into 6-7 digits, I just haven't searched too much, it's time consuming.

Edited by OldUser

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline
40 minutes ago, OldUser said:

WAC update as of 10:45 AM PT (today's approvals):

2 x new approvals in lower 21XXX range

3 x new approvals in upper 21XXX range

A few approvals today and yesterday in 22xxx range too!

4 hours ago, JackMatt said:

A few approvals today and yesterday in 22xxx range too!

As of 3:50PM:

7 x new approvals (today) in lower 22XXX range

1 x new RFE (today) in lower 22XXX range

Edited by OldUser

Timeline
13 minutes ago, OldUser said:

WAC update as of January 23rd, 2023 as of 12:50 PM PT:

5 x new approvals in lower 22XXX range

Thanks for the daily update! Keep forgetting to ask how long are you waiting for your I-751 and which local field office in WAC? Your timeline is not available. 

1 minute ago, Elena & Craig said:

Thanks for the daily update! Keep forgetting to ask how long are you waiting for your I-751 and which local field office in WAC? Your timeline is not available. 

Hi I'm waiting since November 2021, my case is in 23XXX range. I haven't applied for N-400, so local field office is irrelevant. My application is processed by service center, unless I will be scheduled for an interview.

5 hours ago, OldUser said:

Update for WAC November 2021 filers in 22XXX range as of 09:40 am PT today:

- 3 x new (today) RFEs for cases in lower range

- 4 x new (today) approvals for cases in lower range

- 2 x new (today) approvals for cases in upper range

This is beyond ridiculous that there is no rhyme or reason for the order in which they are approving the cases. 21xxx and stuck here. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.