JojoandTomas

October 2021 K-1 NOA2 to NVC to EMBASSY

272 posts in this topic

Im about to cry!😞 I just received this email but then i check the embassy at Mexico and doesnt say nothing about they stop so idk what to believe or what i can do or should i call the embassy directly?

cb309e04-18cf-4f5b-b014-519994f0450e.jpg

Sin título.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Just now, haley45 said:

Congratulations! So you got the visa the same day or day after??

Interview was yesterday and was very easy too. I felt like the officer had approved me before interview:)

Just now, haley45 said:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Burkina Faso
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Vladislav667 said:

Interview was yesterday and was very easy too. I felt like the officer had approved me before interview:)

That's great to know. Would love to hear how your interview went, what questions they asked and such. You are giving us all hope!

Timeline
1 minute ago, haley45 said:

That's great to know. Would love to hear how your interview went, what questions they asked and such. You are giving us all hope!

Interview was really fast. Before that we gave our documents at a different window. Such as ds160/photos/birth certificate/military records/proof of no court records/I-134. That was it. Questions were: when did u meet/where do u study/what does ur fiancé does for a living/when did u meet last time. Officer was a good guy and on that day I think he approved everybody 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Burkina Faso
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Vladislav667 said:

Interview was really fast. Before that we gave our documents at a different window. Such as ds160/photos/birth certificate/military records/proof of no court records/I-134. That was it. Questions were: when did u meet/where do u study/what does ur fiancé does for a living/when did u meet last time. Officer was a good guy and on that day I think he approved everybody 

Good to know. Thank you! Good luck and safe travels here soon! :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Hey Guys, hope all is well for everyone going through this experience, maybe someone with more knowledge than myself can help. So our case has been "at nvc" for about 3 weeks now. And the embassy will be in Guayaquil Ecuador. I'm actually here in Guayaquil at the moment with my fiance. I'm wondering if we have to submit anything else before the case can leave NVC, we have already filled out the ds 160, haven't paid the fee yet but maybe that's it? My goal is to be able to have her interview set while I'm here through the holidays. If there's anything I should do to help move this along someone please let me know. Thanks so much.

Timeline
6 hours ago, Rman616 said:

Hey Guys, hope all is well for everyone going through this experience, maybe someone with more knowledge than myself can help. So our case has been "at nvc" for about 3 weeks now. And the embassy will be in Guayaquil Ecuador. I'm actually here in Guayaquil at the moment with my fiance. I'm wondering if we have to submit anything else before the case can leave NVC, we have already filled out the ds 160, haven't paid the fee yet but maybe that's it? My goal is to be able to have her interview set while I'm here through the holidays. If there's anything I should do to help move this along someone please let me know. Thanks so much.

I think paying the fee will allow you access to the interview calendar.  Other than that, I don't think there's anything else you can do right now.

Timeline

My fiancee is interviewing tomorrow morning.  We're both hoping since she's likely the first, or very near the first of the day that she'll get her visa and passport back the same day.  Otherwise she'll have to sit in Warsaw over the weekend twiddling her thumbs waiting to get it back on Monday (hopefully).  She'd like to fly home Saturday and start getting ready to fly to the states ASAP.

19 hours ago, Rman616 said:

Hello! well in every country is different. So the times in at NVC are different for example in my case that i am from Mexico is taking about 3 or 4 months there before they send it to the embassy you could check with other people from Ecuador how long is taking for them even tho every case is different but you can have a better idea. I think you should not pay nothing till you recieved the email from the embassy telling you the steps to follow. So there is not much you can do while is "at NVC" you need to wait your case status change. What you can do is start recollecting the documents that you are going to need for the interview if you already did it there is not more that wait and be patient.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.