Dreamoflife

K1 approval when expecte to get nvc welcome letter

10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hi! My i-129f case was approved from USCIS on September 10/2021 and until know no welcome letter and when call to see if they receive my case they tell me nothing in the system yet. Please who has her or his case approval from uscis how long it takes you to get the welcome letter or the invoice id and case number through calling them?? 

Timeline
26 minutes ago, HRQX said:

K1 visa is a non-immigrant visa, so no invoice ID. K-1 doesn't pay fees to NVC.

OH thanks I was confused I did search and some said there is invoice Id and nvc case number and some said just like you no invoice number in either way it not matter Form me I just want to know when to expect the welcome letter from NVC! And it will at less has the NVC number. 

7 hours ago, Dreamoflife said:

OH thanks I was confused I did search and some said there is invoice Id and nvc case number and some said just like you no invoice number in either way it not matter Form me I just want to know when to expect the welcome letter from NVC! And it will at less has the NVC number. 

There is no welcome letter from NVC.

Timeline
1 hour ago, powerpuff said:

There is no welcome letter from NVC.

OH! So after the i-129f approved by USCIS what is next? How can I know when it received by NVC? how I am going to apply for the visa.? Please if you have info just share in your comments it will be appreciated. Thanks for the comment! 👍

4 hours ago, Dreamoflife said:

OH! So after the i-129f approved by USCIS what is next? How can I know when it received by NVC? how I am going to apply for the visa.? Please if you have info just share in your comments it will be appreciated. Thanks for the comment! 👍

You’re gonna have to call NVC and find out your case number. After which you can see its status on CEAC.gov. The consulate typically contacts you when the status shows “ready”. Until then you have to wait. 

Edited by powerpuff

Timeline
4 hours ago, powerpuff said:

You’re gonna have to call NVC and find out your case number. After which you can see its status on CEAC.gov. The consulate typically contacts you when the status shows “ready”. Until then you have to wait. 

Thanks for that info

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

Are you following this topic?

In the first post you'll find a linked document and there should be an explanation how to contact NVC and to update your email address with them online to receive a notification with your case number as soon as NVC creates it.

Timeline
6 hours ago, Letspaintcookies said:

Are you following this topic?

In the first post you'll find a linked document and there should be an explanation how to contact NVC and to update your email address with them online to receive a notification with your case number as soon as NVC creates it.

Thanks for this link it is useful! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.