Mundrione

KCC Email requesting documents

24 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Mundrione said:

Yes i've seen those videos but personally I don't like to risk this way.. I prefer to wait.. I would like to know if there is some EU in the same situation 

Well then, wait. Your case, your choice. Yes there are others in your situation, and there are others who have been asked for documents, and others who have sent the documents without being asked and heard nothing back, and still others who have sent documents unasked and received acknowledgement of documents by KCC.

Can you explain what you believe the “risk” of sending the documents is?

You’ve said twice it’s risky yet you cannot seem to explain where you think the risk lies? What’s the worst that can happen, they ignore what you sent them and ask again. What’s the best that can happen, you get documentarily qualified earlier and move up your place in the queue for interviews. 

10 hours ago, Mundrione said:

Hello everyone, i am a dv2022EU selectee and I have the case nº around 2200. I sent ds260 in june.. But still no email requesting for documents from kcc. Anyone in the same situation? 

Hi 

I submitted DS  26th May  still no email requesting documents even my CN around 1500 from Europe region. 

1 hour ago, SusieQQQ said:

Well then, wait. Your case, your choice. Yes there are others in your situation, and there are others who have been asked for documents, and others who have sent the documents without being asked and heard nothing back, and still others who have sent documents unasked and received acknowledgement of documents by KCC.

Can you explain what you believe the “risk” of sending the documents is?

Hi SusieQQQ i hope you doing well. again me)) i have a question

i checked other people discussion about Social media. i mention on DS260 only facebook and instagram i did not know that i have YouTube account which i sign up with my gmail account. I showed that email address on my ds 260 but no YouTube accoount. 
should i unlock and add?

thank you.

Filed: Timeline
2 hours ago, Mundrione said:

I think that there are procedure followed by kcc and trying to bypass them because one man said that, it's too risky... Plus they said you will be contacted, so just wait. That's what i think. But i would like to know if there is some EU here 

That “one man” happens to be a great wealth of knowledge when it comes to DV issues and processing, just so you know. He’s not just “one man” on the faceless web. BUT do go ahead and wait until KCC contacts you, if that is your preference, regardless of how long that takes (and considering your CN is already below the cutoff numbers for October). 

10 hours ago, Mundrione said:

For example: instruction 2022 are different from 2021 and you sent email with old rules

And the worst outcome of that is? You get asked to send again. Anyway you seem determined to wait so, wait. 

• 2 months later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.