seattlegc

N-400 September 2021 Filers

390 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, shila75 said:

Yesterday I got in the mail a letter from USCIS the I-797C does anyone know when should I receive the other letters with the access code to be able to monitoring online about my case processing time frame? It states Notice day September 20th, 2021    Priority date September 17, 2021

Dose anyone applied from New York lately (not online) but paper form?

Thank you in advance for the response !

Have a lovely weekend everyone! And good luck who are going soon for their interview! 

Hi. I applied my n400 with a lawyer on September 13 and got my first letter a week later,saying that my case is being actively reviewed by USCIS. Wondering if I should expect letter with online access code and biometric appointment. NYC Brooklyn 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline
21 hours ago, Kate.Alday said:

Hello everyone,

Applied online my N400 under 319(b) section at 19th September, got my notice receipt same day. And today got notice that my biometric appointment scheduled. I tried to open it on website to see what a date scheduled but I get a strange programming error. Just wondering what should I do now. Call them or wait it will fix somehow. Maybe somebody had the same problems? 

I was able to open my pdf notice about biometric appointment. It’s scheduled on October 19th. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Hungary
Timeline
18 hours ago, Elaine Ellis said:

Hi. I applied my n400 with a lawyer on September 13 and got my first letter a week later,saying that my case is being actively reviewed by USCIS. Wondering if I should expect letter with online access code and biometric appointment. NYC Brooklyn 

18 hours ago, Elaine Ellis said:

Hi, as my knowledge we should receive 2 more letters in one where they decide if they will reuse it or not our fingerprint (in case not) they will state the date of the biometric. In the other (separate ) letter it should be the access code to be able to check online our own status. Update me when you will receive the other letters. I just received my first one on Saturday . So at least I will know less and more how long does it take to receive the other letters.

7 hours ago, shila75 said:

Hi, as my knowledge we should receive 2 more letters in one where they decide if they will reuse it or not our fingerprint (in case not) they will state the date of the biometric. In the other (separate ) letter it should be the access code to be able to check online our own status. Update me when you will receive the other letters. I just received my first one on Saturday . So at least I will know less and more how long does it take to receive the other letters.

I’ve just received two letters. One of them with account access code and another one saying that biometric will be reused. Going to try to create an account online

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Elaine Ellis said:

I’ve just received two letters. One of them with account access code and another one saying that biometric will be reused. Going to try to create an account online

Me too I just got both of the letters today.  I already had an old account when I applied for the GC. I just added a new case on my account my estimated time frame is approximately 14 months...  and they will reuse my old biometric what they have it from my GC. 

2 minutes ago, shila75 said:

Me too I just got both of the letters today.  I already had an old account when I applied for the GC. I just added a new case on my account my estimated time frame is approximately 14 months...  and they will reuse my old biometric what they have it from my GC. 

My estimated time frame is 13 months 

Edited by Elaine Ellis

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Elaine Ellis said:

I added my case but couldn’t see anything regarding my new case 🤷🏻‍♀️

How come? Did you added your receipt number and then your access code ?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello everyone.

I just filed my N-400 online today.  Status is now showing "Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS". 

Speedy processing to all of us. Good luck 🤞

Timeline
11 hours ago, Elaine Ellis said:

My approximate time changed from 13 to 16 months in two hours 🤦🏻‍♀️

My case went from 14 months to 15 months this morning. But I believe they will speed up the processing time. It won't take that long. I read through the August filers and someone wrote that every 30th of the month is dropping a month or 2 in some cases. So lets cross our fingers for the speediest processing time frame! 

1 hour ago, shila75 said:

My case went from 14 months to 15 months this morning. But I believe they will speed up the processing time. It won't take that long. I read through the August filers and someone wrote that every 30th of the month is dropping a month or 2 in some cases. So lets cross our fingers for the speediest processing time frame! 

🤞🤞🤞

Timeline
6 minutes ago, jasjasi said:

Hi Guys I applied my N400 5 year rule on September 10th bio reused and in 17 days I got my interview date for next month end.my lawyer even couldn’t believe it.my local office is LA downtown 

Wowwww that was fast! Good luck for your interview! I see a lot of people in L.A. in less then 3 months going in interview.... unfortunately New York is not that fast , our waiting times are much longer.  Keep us in the loop how it goes!  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
6 hours ago, jasjasi said:

Hi Guys I applied my N400 5 year rule on September 10th bio reused and in 17 days I got my interview date for next month end.my lawyer even couldn’t believe it.my local office is LA downtown 

Congrats!!!! LA seems to me in a roll. May I know if you applied online? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.