seattlegc

N-400 September 2021 Filers

390 posts in this topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/18/2022 at 11:35 AM, syedrahman said:

Any interview tips?

Study All 100 Test questions...... you made it this far that is the biggest part of the interview. Bring all the documents you you submitted. They have all the other info they need already. In most cases they dont even ask for it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/22/2022 at 5:09 PM, Utah123 said:

I messaged USCIS through my uscis account....they replied back after 20 days that my N400 information has been entered into the system which schedules interviews for applicants and it will be scheduled depending on the slots become available at Field Office. 

Let's see when they schedule....

Hope you got interview scheduled by now. What exactly did you message to which they got this update "..pending slot at field office"?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2022 at 10:30 PM, abc2012 said:

Hope you got interview scheduled by now. What exactly did you message to which they got this update "..pending slot at field office"?

Hi,

I have not received any interview notice yet. My online states still shows "Case is being actively reviewed by USCIS". 

I messaged them asking that its been more than a year and I havent heard back anything and that my 2 years extension letter is expired as well.

It's been 2 months since I messaged them. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/9/2022 at 6:22 PM, mancubx said:

N400 Interview finally scheduled for Jan 5, 2023. Baltimore Field Office.... the end of the journey is almost here

Interview done and approved on the spot! Took all of 15 minutes. After IO confirmed approval, I asked if Baltimore did same oath office, she responded no. Online status changed to oath ceremony mailed about 3hrs after interview. So glad this journey is finally coming to an end and goodluck to all still in the process.

Timeline

Oath Ceremony Notice Was Mailed January 5, 2023
Your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, was placed in line for oath ceremony scheduling. January 5, 2023
We recommended that your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, be approved. Your case was submitted for quality review. January 5, 2023
We are actively reviewing your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization. Our records showed nothing is outstanding at this time. January 5, 2023
We scheduled an interview for your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization. December 1, 2022
We are actively reviewing your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization. Our records showed nothing is outstanding at this time. January 5, 2023
We received your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, and sent you a receipt notice. September 14, 2021

IO didn't check any documents other than newborn birth certificate and offer letter for a new job just started.

Civics Question

- President during the Great depression

- When do we celebrate independence

- Name one branch of the government

- Who makes federal laws

- Who vetoes bills

- Who signs bills

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.