dwheels76

Case Complete (DQ) to Interview October 2021

82 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 9/8/2021 at 4:30 AM, Kristin H. said:

Hi all CR1 visa people! 🤠

I got DQ by NVC on August 23, 2021. Been waiting for my interview letter ever since and hoping deeply from the bottom of my heart to hear from them this month, to get Interview for October 2021. On top of all this anxious waiting, me and my husband are expecting our first little baby. I am due in January 2022, would hope to move to US before the baby comes, partly so we can both share this experience together in person. 

Are there any CR1 people that got NVC DQ in August 2021 share, if they have got their interview letter yet or scheduled appointment for the interview for October 2021? Or does anybody know some information they can share 🙂

Hey …. I got my DQ on 7th July 2021…. Still waiting for IL? Good luck to you too

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
On 9/9/2021 at 6:14 PM, Kristin H. said:

Heeey! Yes I am still waiting 🙏

Hi! Random question, since you got your DQ in July, are you waiting for the interview letter to go get the medical check or you already did it?

I'm wondering how quick it should be done after DQ (we got DQ last week).

Thanks and good luck!

11 minutes ago, AlexTragedy said:

Hi! Random question, since you got your DQ in July, are you waiting for the interview letter to go get the medical check or you already did it?

Thanks and good luck!

Remember that the medical check results only valid for 6 months and expiration of the immigration visa (IV) that you'll receive at the interview is 6 month minus the amount of days since your medical check date. In these uncertain times and with no reliable timelines of getting Interview Letter, I would sure wait for it first or you can end up taking another medical check in 6 months or can get an IV with shorter than desired duration.

Timeline
27 minutes ago, AlexTragedy said:

Thanks and good luck!

Hey!!! Wait for IL first and then later get medical done … you will probably have 20-25days between your IL and date of visa call…

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
57 minutes ago, Angel17sa said:

For 1 week my status has been In Transit it has not changed 🥺🥺. I did recieve the expedite on Sept 8th.  I wonder if yalls updated yet . 😚

Hi I am in the same boat but I am on WhatsApp group and this is what they said when I asked if they had to call to update. I keep calling the consulate but I only get recorded messages. 

CE30359D-4BD8-4BA6-9B01-81A3BFE771CE.png

Just got e-mails with October 5 interview date for wife and stepdaughter CR-1 and CR-2 for US Embassy Manila.  My wife has been DQ since July 8 but my stepdaughter only DQ 2 weeks ago Aug 31.  Regular processing.  No expedite.

Edited by top_secret

Wife and Stepdaughter                                                                            

• December 17, 2020:  Married in Costa Rica
  • March 08, 2021: Filed l-130s Online
  • March 09, 2021: NOA1
  • April 26, 2021: NOA2, I-130s Approved
  • April 30, 2021: NVC Received
  • May 01, 2021: Pay AOS and IV Bills
  • May 06, 2021: Submit AOS, Financial Docs and DS-260s
  • May 14, 2021: Submit Civil Docs for Stepdaughter
  • May 21, 2021: Submit Civil Docs for Wife
  • June 25, 2021: NVC review for Stepdaughter, RFE submit additional Doc
  • July 08, 2021: Wife Documentarily Qualified by NVC
  • August 31, 2021: Stepdaughter Documentarily Qualified by NVC
  • September 15, 2021: Received Interview Date from NVC, October 05, 2021
  • September 22, 2021: Passed physicals at Saint Luke's Extension Clinic
  • October 05, 2021: Interview at US Embassy Manila. Verbally approved by US Consul. Positive interview experience.
  • October 05, 2021: CEAC status changed to "Issued"
  • October 07, 2021: Passports tracking for delivery on 2GO Courier website
  • October 08, 2021: Passports with visas delivered.  "Visas on hand"
  • October 08, 2021: Paid Immigrant Fee
  • October 12, 2021: Temporary CFO Certificates Received
  • October 26, 2021 POE arrival at LAX
  • November 02, 2021 Social Security Cards arrive in mail
  • January 31, 2022: USCIS Status changed to "Card Is Being Produced"
  • February 04, 2022: USCIS Status changed to "Card Was Mailed To Me"
  • February 07, 2022: Green cards received. 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, top_secret said:

Just got e-mails with October 5 interview date for wife and stepdaughter CR-1 and CR-2 for US Embassy Manila.  My wife has been DQ since July 8 but my stepdaughter only DQ 2 weeks ago Aug 31.  Regular processing.  No expedite.

Congratulations !! Hope everything goes well. 🙏🏽

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Elymed said:

Hi I am in the same boat but I am on WhatsApp group and this is what they said when I asked if they had to call to update. I keep calling the consulate but I only get recorded messages. 

CE30359D-4BD8-4BA6-9B01-81A3BFE771CE.png

Most of the people in the group said they didn’t call for the status to update. 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Elymed said:

Most of the people in the group said they didn’t call for the status to update. 

☹☹. Yea im on that same group lol. We can only pray to be included in those appointments at the end of month🥺🥺

Timeline
7 hours ago, Angel17sa said:

For 1 week my status has been In Transit it has not changed 🥺🥺. I did recieve the expedite on Sept 8th.  I wonder if yalls updated yet . 😚

Is it so that the status of ceac changes from NCV to transit to ready? And later received IL?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.