9 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I have submitted my NVC Form 31st May 2021 after that becasue my police certificate was pending due to covid i submiited my documents on 18th June 2021, its been more than 2 months when i m going to get my interview date anyone. i m really getting worried now.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Normal processing time at NVC is about 5 months.  It takes 1-3 months typically after submitting all documents to be documentarily qualified, and then another 1-3 months for NVC to schedule the interview, pre-covid.  Some embassies have longer waits -- Montreal and Juarez, for example.

If you fill in your timeline you can compare your case progress with others in general and India specifically.

6 hours ago, Sangeeta Rana said:

I have submitted my NVC Form 31st May 2021 after that becasue my police certificate was pending due to covid i submiited my documents on 18th June 2021, its been more than 2 months when i m going to get my interview date anyone. i m really getting worried now.

There is  a thread for June submission. Follow it if you choose to.

Since your last submission was 18th June. You probably still have 2 more weeks to get your files reviewed.

IK Pakistan takes about a year to schedule interview after DQed. IDK in your case.

Bangladesh is much quicker, few months.

Send IV Package : 2021-03-28

6 hours ago, Sangeeta Rana said:

I have submitted my NVC Form 31st May 2021 after that becasue my police certificate was pending due to covid i submiited my documents on 18th June 2021

In that case your submission date is actually June 18th.  I doubt NVC has reviewed your documents, but any chance you already got your DQ email?

Timeline
1 hour ago, Chancy said:

In that case your submission date is actually June 18th.  I doubt NVC has reviewed your documents, but any chance you already got your DQ email?

What is dq mail?

1 minute ago, Sangeeta Rana said:

What is dq mail?

Email from NVC with the subject "Documentarily Qualified".  Getting that DQ email would indicate that NVC has completed the review of your documents and has put your case in the queue for interview scheduling.

To track NVC's review timeframe, check the "Current case review time" posted here -- https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/nvc-timeframes.html

Timeline
15 hours ago, Sangeeta Rana said:

What is dq mail?

NVC cannot review your submitted documents until we have received all of the required documents DS-260, Civil Documents and Financial Documents. Once these documents have been submitted, we will review your case. Please follow your CEAC Home page and  https://nvc.state.gov. I GOT THIS AFTER SUBMITTED THE  DS 260

On 7/28/2021 at 4:37 PM, Sangeeta Rana said:

NVC cannot review your submitted documents until we have received all of the required documents DS-260, Civil Documents and Financial Documents. Once these documents have been submitted, we will review your case. Please follow your CEAC Home page and  https://nvc.state.gov. I GOT THIS AFTER SUBMITTED THE  DS 260

This happened to us when we had submitted our DS-260, but were still preparing required documents to fulfill the Civil/AOS documentation requirements. Once we submitted our last required document (07 June), that was our "submit date". Our documents all went from Submitted to Accepted about 5 weeks after the submit date.

Assuming you have submitted all required documents on 18 June, you should be coming up soon for some sort of action on your case, be it acceptance of documents or RFE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.