Texas service center approvals/estimate

35 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
7 hours ago, whiterabbitt said:

My NOA1 is November 10, 2020  

Paper filed, Texas center in letter receipt 

Nothing for 9 months :(

Hi. My receipt notice says Texas but when I called uscis twice they said my case was transferred to Vermont. Am a US citizen filing for my spouse who is in Gambia, and filed nov 2nd, 2020. I am getting super anxious and depressed thinking about my case having been transferred to Vermont. Does anyone know if my case will have the Texas processing time or the Vermont timeline? Please advise or share your experiences.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

Hi. Did anyone’s case get transferred from Texas to Vermont? If so, what was your experience? Am a US citizen filing for my spouse who lives in Gambia. PD is Nov 2nd, 2020. My receipt of notice stated Texas but when I called USCIS they told me that my case was transferred to Vermont and I never received any notice of transfer. Is there hope or am I stuck with the Vermont current processing time of 30 to 41 months 😰?

5 hours ago, Kiila said:

Is there hope or am I stuck with the Vermont current processing time of 30 to 41 months 😰?

The same may not happen in your case, but you might find hope in the thread below --

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, pravinptl97 said:

I saw Nov. 21st approved on Sep. 14th. So, around the 25th it should be at today.

Oh I see. I am really happy to see closer dates to ours but also running out of patience at this point. I hope you are hanging in there my friend! Hopefully we can move on to the next step in a couple of weeks.

4 minutes ago, Gozde said:

Oh I see. I am really happy to see closer dates to ours but also running out of patience at this point. I hope you are hanging in there my friend! Hopefully we can move on to the next step in a couple of weeks.

I know, it's getting a little frustrating at this point now. Even after approval, NVC stage is at 2 months just to DQ... And the consulate in Mumbai India, is behind almost 10 months in CR1 and IR1 category. Don't know how much patience a person can have, been separated for this long. I am hoping your consulate isn't backed like mine and is much faster. 

2 minutes ago, pravinptl97 said:

I know, it's getting a little frustrating at this point now. Even after approval, NVC stage is at 2 months just to DQ... And the consulate in Mumbai India, is behind almost 10 months in CR1 and IR1 category. Don't know how much patience a person can have, been separated for this long. I am hoping your consulate isn't backed like mine and is much faster. 

I am hoping by the time we are submitting documents, nvc is faster. My embassy will be ankara, turkey. It looks like they are scheduling in a couple of months right now. I hope it stays that way but you never know with immigration. It is really difficult:(. Wouldnt there be a way for you to get an interview sooner?

31 minutes ago, Gozde said:

I am hoping by the time we are submitting documents, nvc is faster. My embassy will be ankara, turkey. It looks like they are scheduling in a couple of months right now. I hope it stays that way but you never know with immigration. It is really difficult:(. Wouldnt there be a way for you to get an interview sooner?

No other way than the consulate speeding their act up :(. But it is what it is and we have no control over it.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.