shesablackstar

Cr1/Ir1 How long have you been Dq by nvc

26 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

My fam in ghana I wana get a timeline of how long you have been waiting to get an interview from consulate.  Can you share when you were Document qualified by nvc and how long you waited or still waiting to get your interview letter. Thank you.

3 hours ago, shesablackstar said:

My fam in ghana I wana get a timeline of how long you have been waiting to get an interview from consulate.  Can you share when you were Document qualified by nvc and how long you waited or still waiting to get your interview letter.

Check this thread --

Timeline

Hello, we became DQ'd on Feb 21st 2020 I received a letter stating my interview for Accra would be scheduled shortly but of course Covid happened and March 17th their embassy closed. Although they stay they are processing interviews, they are doing very little so I have been waiting on an interview about a year and half almost :( Good news all doc's are approved and we simply only have the interview left, bad news....they are moving slower than expected considering the Covid restrictions in that country are little to none . I feel so sad for the people just beginning the process if they do not speed up on their interviews, all new applications will be waiting a few years as it stands :( 

Good luck!

Timeline
10 hours ago, sweetk328 said:

Hello, we became DQ'd on Feb 21st 2020 I received a letter stating my interview for Accra would be scheduled shortly but of course Covid happened and March 17th their embassy closed. Although they stay they are processing interviews, they are doing very little so I have been waiting on an interview about a year and half almost :( Good news all doc's are approved and we simply only have the interview left, bad news....they are moving slower than expected considering the Covid restrictions in that country are little to none . I feel so sad for the people just beginning the process if they do not speed up on their interviews, all new applications will be waiting a few years as it stands :( 

Good luck!

Omg since feb 2020. Wow and you still havnt heard anything??? Gosh I hope you hear something soon. This is stressful. I do think u may have to do another police report if its been over a year. Then take updated income to interview.  I read that in another group 

Timeline
6 hours ago, MissNaa1 said:

Has anyone got interview letter lately or have been interviewed lately? Kindly share ,so some of us can know which DQ months they are currently working on.

Yea it would be very helpful to know which months they are working on

I have been dq'd since February 26 2020.  No update from US embassy in Ghana. This is so frustrating. The lack of communication is what makes it worst. I heard only 2 consulates are working due to "covid". They are now processing cases/interviews that were rescheduled due to covid 2019- early 2020. Can you imagine?. God help us!

Timeline
18 minutes ago, TT2018 said:

I have been dq'd since February 26 2020.  No update from US embassy in Ghana. This is so frustrating. The lack of communication is what makes it worst. I heard only 2 consulates are working due to "covid". They are now processing cases/interviews that were rescheduled due to covid 2019- early 2020. Can you imagine?. God help us!

Yes. I wish NVC would start a system where they show which dq dates are currently being interviewed.  It would let us kno how long to expect.. 

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.