shesablackstar

Cr1/Ir1 How long have you been Dq by nvc

26 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Adwoa Gloria said:

I've been DQ since Dec.2020 and wondering when I will be called for interview 

Yeah it’s a long queue, We we’re DQ’d April 2020 and still haven’t gotten an IL, someone posted that they were DQ’d FEB, 2020 and are yet to receive an IL. We really can’t tell when you’ll get an IL, might be soon or it could take a while, but every case is different so 🤷‍♂️

8 minutes ago, QTy said:

Yeah it’s a long queue, We we’re DQ’d April 2020 and still haven’t gotten an IL, someone posted that they were DQ’d FEB, 2020 and are yet to receive an IL. We really can’t tell when you’ll get an IL, might be soon or it could take a while, but every case is different so 🤷‍♂️

It’s heartbreaking you know… I’m getting frustrated and don’t know what to do 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, Franna said:

1 hour ago, QTy said:

Yeaa its over a year. Im praying embassies start working at full capacity soon. This is becoming ridiculous.  I hope we dont have to do new police reports if its been over a year . 

5 hours ago, Franna said:

I know! I don’t know how these people sleep at night knowing they are keeping families apart. Yes COVID is out there, and YES they need to protect the embassy employees. But looking at how huge the U.S embassy in Ghana’s building is, one would think it wouldn’t be a problem to put measures in place to ease the work of its employees. Even if it takes time to put these measures in place, IT DOESN'T TAKE OVER A YEAR TO DO SO. I kinda have a feeling there is more to what’s going on, this is absurd 

Timeline

We were DQ'd May 2020- not a single peep from NVC or the embassy. On an FB group I'm in, someone mentioned getting a "pre-interview letter" from the Accra Embassy saying they'd hear something in 90 days. This apparently happened last month to an IR1 case where petitioner was a LPR and they were DQ'd in May 2020 as well. If this is true, it makes no sense! 

Timeline
On 7/12/2021 at 8:48 PM, QTy said:

Whats the name of  the fb group. 

25 minutes ago, knmuffin said:

We were DQ'd May 2020- not a single peep from NVC or the embassy. On an FB group I'm in, someone mentioned getting a "pre-interview letter" from the Accra Embassy saying they'd hear something in 90 days. This apparently happened last month to an IR1 case where petitioner was a LPR and they were DQ'd in May 2020 as well. If this is true, it makes no sense! 

Whats the name of the fb group 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Filed: IR-2 Country: Ukraine
Timeline
On 6/29/2021 at 4:03 AM, MissNaa1 said:

Ir1, DQ September 2, 2020 and hv not heard anything form them either.  May God help us

I posted NVC on June 20th, then uploaded the document attachment again NVC on August 22nd and now it's quiet. :(   it will be three months soon.  please write who has what terms

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.