2,965 posts in this topic

On 7/9/2021 at 9:23 PM, Chei-360 said:

Thank you!!!

The Long Journey has finally come to an end... I am close to tears writing. This platform, the group of people here are the best, I got comfort in this group when i am down, when all hope is lost, but you kind words, everybody willing to answer question, share their experience kept me going. Thank you @sandranj @TBoneTX @Stillwinning!!!😊 @EVERYBODY 🙏

My green card delivered in the mail yesterday

Timeline

Sent package i36 i485 i765 : Dec 2018

RFE for good moral: Feb 2019

EAD: March 2019

No Prima Facie, long wait

RFE: April 2020

Responded: July 2020

EAD Reviewal July 2020

1 360 approval :Oct 2020

New i31 card: Nov 2020

i360 approval notice: Jan 2021

Case Transfer to NBC: January 2021

RFE for medical: Feb 2021

Long silence

RFE to send medical back was sent in March 2021 but never got the mil because it was sent to my old address

Thanks to congressman office, I got a copy on June 2nd in email

Printed it, medicals was over 60days, The doctor opened the envelope and signed another that then sealed the envelope, no ne medical done.

Sent back same day, June 2nd

Overnight delivery June 3rd

New Card being produce June 29

Case approve June 30

We mailed your card July 1

picked up by post office July 3rd.

Delivered in mail July 8.

I can't the chapter is finally over, Thank God. I wish everyone waiting best of luck, there shall be more approval soon, you all shall be favored.

By the way, I skipped @TBoneTX weekly jokes for almost 2 months because I was too sad to smile, I decided to read 2 weeks ago just to help my mood, same week my status changed, please keep the joke coming, someone might need it.😀

THANK YOU ALL

Congratulations 

Filed: Other Timeline

I filed for i360 along with i485, i765, and i131 under c09 in the second week of April 2021 and received the receipt notices as well.

I also got an update in March 2021 2nd week stating that my fingerprints were reused for i765, i485, and i360.

In how much time do you think I'll receive the EAD and PF ?

4 hours ago, marcoisland777 said:

@Optimistic1986 thank so much, it is great that your case was transfered to local office, I get a feeling mine was also I will contact Congressman, and I am still in doubt if my field office is queens or manhattan, I live in Queens though

I’ve asked my lawyer he said it will be in Queens. I don’t know how true it is but I am also relying on VAWA filers experiences here

Filed: Other Timeline
On 7/1/2021 at 8:47 AM, hoping4goodnewz said:

how will I know if vermont has received or acted on a request for expedite letter. this is my current timeline

Jan 2021 - concurrent filing i360, i485, i765
May 2021 - receive receipts

May 2021 - receive 1st Prima Facie
June 15 - sent in expedite request for i765

no biometrics currently - the last time i took biometrics was in February 2020, so I don't know if they're going to apply it here
I need my EAD by end of August, what are my options. Thanks

Do you have any idea why it took time for you to receive your receipt notice? Did you ask for fee waiver? Asking because it’s upto 2 months I sent in my application but I only received receipt for i360. I did not receive receipts for i485 and i765. I also requested for for waiver too.

17 minutes ago, Sharshar42 said:

Not sure why but that's what they call 26 Federal Plaza 

😩😩😩🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ Thanks for posting it here @Sharshar42 I’ve read from

prev threads before if it’s Bk it will take forever! And my EAD renewal had no updates whatsoever. 

Hi 
i didn't receive my latter in mail
i just check, and thank God my case is approved
what i do now
how to get this latter

and what card they are talking about, mail me on May 3rd
please help
thanks

June 4, 2021 Case Was Approved
May 3, 2021 The Post Office delivered your new card to the address you gave us.
April 30, 2021 The Post Office picked up mail containing your new card.
April 29, 2021 We mailed your new card your Form I-360, Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant, directly to the address you gave us.
April 27, 2021 We ordered your new card.
August 2, 2018 We received your correspondence for Form I-360, Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant.
May 15, 2018 We received your response to our Request for Evidence for your Form I-360, Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant. Our Vermont Service Center office is working on your case again.
March 29, 2018 We mailed a request for additional evidence for your Form I-360, Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant.
October 6, 2017 We received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form I-360, Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant.

Timeline
1 hour ago, asimove said:
Hi 
i didn't receive my latter in mail
i just check, and thank God my case is approved
what i do now
how to get this latter

and what card they are talking about, mail me on May 3rd
please help
thanks

June 4, 2021 Case Was Approved
May 3, 2021 The Post Office delivered your new card to the address you gave us.
April 30, 2021 The Post Office picked up mail containing your new card.
April 29, 2021 We mailed your new card your Form I-360, Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant, directly to the address you gave us.
April 27, 2021 We ordered your new card.
August 2, 2018 We received your correspondence for Form I-360, Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant.
May 15, 2018 We received your response to our Request for Evidence for your Form I-360, Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant. Our Vermont Service Center office is working on your case again.
March 29, 2018 We mailed a request for additional evidence for your Form I-360, Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant.
October 6, 2017 We received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form I-360, Petition for Amerasian, Widow(er), or Special Immigrant.

Congratulations your VAWA is approved 🗽🇺🇸
If you have a lawyer call your lawyer’s office they might mail your  new EAD C31 to your lawyer’s office, if not check your old mailing address if you change it otherwise contact your congressperson for help, your EAD got lost 😊

Hello folks,

My VAWA case is pending since April 17th 2019. A few weeks ago, my congressman contact with USCIS about the status of the my case, and here's the response from USCIS;

'' Your constituent's case is pending security checks. We are unable to determine at this time when the review process for your constituent's Form I-360 VAWA will be completed .We are striving to resolve these issues as soon as possible. ''

Folks, what does 'security check' mean and how long does it take? Do you think I should contact the senators ( not congressman) and is there anything I can do in this situation? It's been 26 months and still waiting.

* I have regularly received a Prima Facie certificate almost every 6 months and have never asked for an RFE.

31 minutes ago, cathie2021 said:

Hello folks,

My VAWA case is pending since April 17th 2019. A few weeks ago, my congressman contact with USCIS about the status of the my case, and here's the response from USCIS;

'' Your constituent's case is pending security checks. We are unable to determine at this time when the review process for your constituent's Form I-360 VAWA will be completed .We are striving to resolve these issues as soon as possible. ''

Folks, what does 'security check' mean and how long does it take? Do you think I should contact the senators ( not congressman) and is there anything I can do in this situation? It's been 26 months and still waiting.

* I have regularly received a Prima Facie certificate almost every 6 months and have never asked for an RFE.

Sounds like good news. It seems that your case is almost approved and pending security checks. I waited 3.5 years for my VAWA so I'd say your case is within average time. Just be patient :)

On 7/9/2021 at 6:11 PM, Nomadboy said:

Hello friends,

I applied to renew my EAD+AP(Vermont C9) on January 2021 (six months before expiring), this is the third renewal but is taking longer than expected. (Last time got it in 3 months)

One of my best friends is getting his green card and to celebrate we want to travel to Brazil.(I’ve EU citizenship)

I bought the ticket hoping that I would have my new card but now is missing one month to travel and I’m afraid that it won’t update...

I really would like to go but I only have the paper with the six month extension my EAD expired on June. 

I-765 + I-131 Received and Fees waived - 162 Days ago

I-360(Jan 2020) Name was Updated(Maybe because I changed attorneys) - 93 Days ago

PS: I’ve traveled on AP before to Italy

Advice Pleaseeee

What do you guys think?

@sandranj @Stillwinning!!!😊

Your I-797c Receipt only serve as an extension only for your Work permit NOT for the Advance parole,  if you travelled outside USA you will not be able to reenter. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.