MadamG

Interviews in Haiti!

25 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Hello all,

Has anyone heard anything about having an interview scheduled or what not! I know two people that had interviews scheduled but that was back in March and haven’t seen or heard anything yet. Any updates. Case DQ’ed 9/19 thru 12-19.

Thanks!

Timeline
On 5/25/2021 at 8:57 AM, MadamG said:

Hello all,

Has anyone heard anything about having an interview scheduled or what not! I know two people that had interviews scheduled but that was back in March and haven’t seen or heard anything yet. Any updates. Case DQ’ed 9/19 thru 12-19.

Thanks!

Someone on FB told me this morning they had Interview at PAP Haiti embassy 3-23-21...DQ 8-08-2019. That's the most recent I've heard. I Still haven't seen anyone post an interview date for April 2021 or May 2021 ☹

Timeline

@MadamG last I seen on fb as well someone Dq Aug,19,2019 interview is in June!... I’m hope to be in the next wave 🌊 I’m dq in August 2019

Timeline

@Jean & Kimber I hope your time comes. I’m in November! I was thinking about requesting an expedite because I don’t understand why this is still taking so long

Timeline

I know right! It’s so sad 😞 and emotional wait. I’ve done expediting multiple times lol they dont care about it I guess but if you got a good enough reason go for it😌

Timeline
On 5/26/2021 at 1:05 PM, Jean & Kimber said:

@MadamG last I seen on fb as well someone Dq Aug,19,2019 interview is in June!... I’m hope to be in the next wave 🌊 I’m dq in August 2019

@Jean & Kimber its very likely that you will be in next wave and I hope you are. When u log into NVC CEAC does it say "in transit" next to "your case is currently at...."?

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Hi. My I-129 was approved back in mid April.  I received a notice of approval 797 letter.  The letter said my case was sent to the NVC and will be sent to the embassy in Haiti. I have not heard anything since and I am not sure if I need to do anything else.  Can anyone explain what's next?  

Filed: IR-2 Country: Haiti
Timeline
On 5/25/2021 at 8:57 AM, MadamG said:

Hello all,

Has anyone heard anything about having an interview scheduled or what not! I know two people that had interviews scheduled, but that was back in March and haven’t seen or heard anything yet. Any updates. Case DQ’ed 9/19 thru 12-19.

Thanks!

Can someone reply to MadamG question? Anyone with scheduled interview, please share. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
On 6/7/2021 at 3:04 AM, kendelle said:

Can someone reply to MadamG question? Anyone with scheduled interview, please share. 

I have been waiting from mid April since I was approved by USCIS.   When I called the NVC on Monday June 7th  I was told haiti is not doing any K1 visas at this time.  They will notify thr NVC when to start sending files to them.   I am not sure if this applies to all visas or just the k1

Timeline

OMG Haiti embassy need to stop their ish so this is the new update I see on here https://ht.usembassy.gov/visas/ what the hell the only country that is really trying to keep people there that can't do nothing for them or no one else WOW I say WoWWWW. 

The U.S. Embassy in Port-au-Prince thanks consular customers for their patience as we continually work to serve the public while mitigating the negative effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.  Due to the recent increase in incidence of COVID-19 in Haiti, and for the health and safety of our clients and staff, the U.S. Embassy in Port-au-Prince has further reduced the number of daily in-person visa appointments.

The Nonimmigrant Visa Unit is offering a limited number of in-person appointments for student visas in the F, M, and J visa classes and a limited number of in-person appointments for petition-based visas, such as H, L, P, and R visa classes.  We are continuing to process a limited number of Interview Waiver (IW)/Visa Renewal applications on a limited basis, which must be scheduled online as drop-off appointments.  We are not processing any other nonimmigrant visa classes at this time.

The Immigrant Visa unit has CANCELLED all remaining June 2021 visa appointments.  We will work to reschedule these appointments as soon as conditions permit.  We will continue to process cases for adopted children of U.S. citizens, cases in which an applicant would otherwise “age out” of a visa category, and certain emergency cases.  Emergency appointment requests for documentarily qualified cases are considered on a case-by-case basis.  Immigrant visa applicants seeking an emergency appointment should submit their request, together with supporting documentation, directly to the National Visa Center (NVC) for consideration.  NVC can be contacted at: https://nvc.state.gov/ask.

Timeline

Mannn! This some bull! This posting by them is old! They added a few new sentences but that’s it. This is bullshit!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.