Hichambiza

I-134 Affidavit of support

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Please, anyone here can help us. I and my fiance want to put Her dad as a sponsor for me on form I-134 for a k1 visa

my question is:

Is there special information that we need to care about them? 
WHERE DOES HIS INFORMATION GO?
WHAT INFORMATION IS INCLUDED IN THIS?
HOW CAN WE INCLUDE THIS INFORMATION?
WHAT AM I TALKING TO IN THE INTERVIEW?

what we can do in this case exactly?

Thank you so much, 

th.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

The father would have to fill out a separate I134.  You should keep in mind that the consulate is not required to accept a co-sponsor for a K1 visa application.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

former discussion on issue

https://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/724088-casablanca-morocco-k1-visa-joint-sponsor/

OP always consult the portal of Morocco by hitting word portal above and read posts about embassy and the reviews

and read guidelines for K1 under the guides above

and get you US GF to join us here as (at this point)  everything for the petition is done by her and she needs to know 

and prevously you asked about filling out ds 260 and this form is not for K1   you do ds 160

please hit your name above and do a timeline so we know the progress

its very hard to be approved for a k1 in morocco so there is a lot to know and you will have many questions 

we will answer all but i always refer to the timeline and previous posts

allah yekbel

Timeline
2 hours ago, Dashinka said:

The father would have to fill out a separate I134.  You should keep in mind that the consulate is not required to accept a co-sponsor for a K1 visa application.

thank you so much Dashinka said about the information 

Timeline

Please, anyone here can help us. I and my fiance want to put Her dad as a co-sponsor for us on form I-134 for a k1 visa

my question is:

Is there special information that we need to care about on form I-134? 
WHERE DOES HIS INFORMATION GO?
WHAT INFORMATION IS INCLUDED IN THIS?
HOW CAN WE INCLUDE THIS INFORMATION?
WHAT AM I TALKING TO IN THE INTERVIEW?

what we can do in this case exactly?

Thank you so much, 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

****** two threads on the same questuion merged.  Please do not post more than once on an issue/ question.  If you have follow on questions, post them as a reply in this thread instead ******

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.