brian602

Embassy in Manila, PH processing (merged)

31 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, justinedr said:

This is true, speaking from experience. Back in Oct 2020 I was emailing them both at the same as I was kinda expecting this ping pong response from them even if you explain clearly your request and provide evidence. They did, so i directly quoted their own expedite qualifications, and USEM finally approved our expedite. And short after received email from NVC that they’re shipping our case to Manila.

Hi, where could I find the expedite qualifications to see if my case would fit in such a scenario?

Thank you

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
52 minutes ago, brian602 said:

Hi, where could I find the expedite qualifications to see if my case would fit in such a scenario?

Thank you

https://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-iv-expeditedappointment.asp

YMMV

On 4/22/2021 at 1:23 AM, Cody&Razely said:

There is a Lawsuit being filed against the USEM MNL Specifically and the US State Dept. which has already produced some positive results for some of those a little further in line than myself i.e. Case Ready

What is the name of this lawsuit? I'd like to keep tabs on its progress if you have a link to share, please.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
42 minutes ago, CJ4 said:

What is the name of this lawsuit? I'd like to keep tabs on its progress if you have a link to share, please.

Primarily they update via video's on FB and YT as well as their Twitter accounts. The case is being handled by a litigation team comprised of 3 law firms

Siskand Susser P.C.

Joseph & Hall P.C.

Kuck Baxter Immigration, LLC

The case is called Ramirez v. Blinken and the case number is 1:21-cv-01099.

Though you have to sift through the rest of the cases they talk about to hear about the Manila one as well

I'm not sure if this site will allow the links, but try this

Try this channel in Youtube

ImmPact Litigation Channel

Or

This FB Page

Siskind Susser - Immigration Lawyers

Edited by Cody&Razely

Timeline
8 minutes ago, andrewfromdenver said:

is it too late to join lawsuit? i filed aug 2019....still no useful info from nvc

Unfortunately yes, the case has already been filed the closing date to join was Apr. 5th

Many Social platforms admins deemed it "Self Promoting" to post anything about it and therefore it was difficult spreading the word around quickly in time as many people who tried to do so, were silenced, the posts censored and some people even banned for doing so not to mention many people who told everyone they knew that it was just a scam (Crabs in the bucket mentality). But the case is moving forward and hopefully will continue to produce positive effects not only for the plaintiffs but for everyone stuck in this nightmarish situation. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

For those that are interested and want to keep up:

https://www.facebook.com/events/817962635743603/

Product-500.jpg

phsmall.gif

Vermont Service Center

I-129F Sent : 05-07-08

I-129F NOA1 : 05-15-08

Touched : 06-26-08

NOA2 : 08/29/08

ApprovaL NVC sent:09/01/08

Arrived @ NCV :09/03/08

called NVC 09/04/08 received case #*

NOA2 hard copy in mail Sept. 6, 2008

LetteR from NVC: Sept. 8, 2008

Left NVC : Sept. 24, 2008 > Arrived Sept. 29th

Medical Oct. : 7/13/2008 passed!

Interview date: Oct. 20,2008 7am ***APPROVED***

Visa delivery : Oct. 23,2008

Arrival in USA : oCt. 29 ,2008 POE Houston, Tx.

Life is good !!

<

Timeline

It's really frustrating. 

What is the difference between regular filers and expedites who wants to get interviewed, if the US Embassy MNL reasons for not opening up is because of Covid19 (Country) restrictions?

If their reason is they are afraid the USEM MNL personnel would catch covid, there's the same possibility they would catch it when they are interviewing expedites.

I dont get it. So much BS.

K1/K2

March 16, 2020 - sent I-129f to Dallas Lockbox via USPS

March 19, 2020 - USCIS received I-129f application

March 25, 2020 - got sms text from USCIS receipt notice NOA1

March 30, 2020 - received NOA1 hard copy

November 5, 2020NOA2 from USCIS Case Status Site

November 9, 2020 - received NOA2 hard copy

December 1, 2020 - got Case Number by calling NVC

March 18, 2022 - Case IN-TRANSIT

March 22, 2022 - Case READY

Timeline
26 minutes ago, 0NI said:

It's really frustrating. 

What is the difference between regular filers and expedites who wants to get interviewed, if the US Embassy MNL reasons for not opening up is because of Covid19 (Country) restrictions?

If their reason is they are afraid the USEM MNL personnel would catch covid, there's the same possibility they would catch it when they are interviewing expedites.

USEM is not closed - they've just greatly reduced their operations. They have just recently started processing non-emergency K1's again, for cases that are already physically sitting there at the Embassy. My guess is that once they get the majority of those processed, they'll allow NVC to start sending more over. But currently, there's no point in sending more cases over until they get the existing backlog handled.

Timeline

How do you know they started processing cases sitting at the Embassy?

5 minutes ago, brightfuture78 said:

USEM is not closed - they've just greatly reduced their operations. They have just recently started processing non-emergency K1's again, for cases that are already physically sitting there at the Embassy. My guess is that once they get the majority of those processed, they'll allow NVC to start sending more over. But currently, there's no point in sending more cases over until they get the existing backlog handled.

Timeline
28 minutes ago, Lotherest said:

Immigrant Visa (IV): The Embassy is currently processing limited numbers of the following:

• Cases for applicants previously interviewed and refused under INA Section 221(g) for additional document submission or processing.
  • Interviews for any case with a derivative applicant who is turning 21 years old and/or risks losing eligibility as a child or derivative.
  • As capacity allows: Interviews for IR-1, CR-1, IW-1, IR-2, CR-2, IR-3, IH-3, IR-4, K-1/2, IH-4, IR-5, SB-1, and I-131A applicants whose cases are already at Post for processing.
  • Visa interviews for all other immigrant visa categories remain suspended until local conditions and capacity allows.

https://ph.usembassy.gov/visas/

Timeline
41 minutes ago, brightfuture78 said:

Immigrant Visa (IV): The Embassy is currently processing limited numbers of the following:

• Cases for applicants previously interviewed and refused under INA Section 221(g) for additional document submission or processing.
  • Interviews for any case with a derivative applicant who is turning 21 years old and/or risks losing eligibility as a child or derivative.
  • As capacity allows: Interviews for IR-1, CR-1, IW-1, IR-2, CR-2, IR-3, IH-3, IR-4, K-1/2, IH-4, IR-5, SB-1, and I-131A applicants whose cases are already at Post for processing.
  • Visa interviews for all other immigrant visa categories remain suspended until local conditions and capacity allows.

https://ph.usembassy.gov/visas/

Oh yeah, I read that already. I'll believe it when I see it. Our Petition has been at USEM since March 2020.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Lotherest said:

Oh yeah, I read that already. I'll believe it when I see it. Our Petition has been at USEM since March 2020.

Believe me, there are plenty in line ahead of you. There are cases that were stalled at the embassy well before the pandemic was a thing, for many different reasons. I personally have you beat by a long shot.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, brightfuture78 said:

Believe me, there are plenty in line ahead of you. There are cases that were stalled at the embassy well before the pandemic was a thing, for many different reasons. I personally have you beat by a long shot.

That is brutal. Sorry to hear that.

Timeline
4 hours ago, 0NI said:

It's really frustrating. 

Now they have switched up their tactics and updated their verbiage in response I assume because so many people have called BS on their BS so now it is "Case load and resources" which is a problem they themselves created by being lazy, incompetent fools all this time. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.