Fatima7045

Waiting on interview.....JAMAICA

143 posts in this topic

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 4/23/2021 at 3:24 AM, Akilah15 said:

Thanks. I just emailed the embassy but I have no hope for a response. Even if they do reply, it's gonna be with some vague answer like always.

Hey. Did you receive any update for an interview on your petition? 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 5/14/2021 at 4:45 AM, Fatima7045 said:

Well I didn't get interview and my dq date is march 2020. 

Hi Fatima, do you have any update on your interview by now? 

On 8/5/2021 at 7:11 AM, Fatima7045 said:

My 60 days expiring tomorrow. 

Did you get interview date? 

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Lubna Anjum said:

Hey. Did you receive any update for an interview on your petition? 

Nothing. I just got another 60 day email about 2 weeks ago. I've given up tbh.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
3 hours ago, Lubna Anjum said:

Hi Fatima, do you have any update on your interview by now? 

Did you get interview date? 

No interview yet just another 60 day letter😔

Timeline

So in their live today, the embassy said they are finally done with rescheduling cancelled interviews from the last year and a half. They said anyone who was cancelled and has not been contacted by the end of August should call them. They also said they don't know when they will be able to start taking cases from the NVC. But with the fact that they are finished rescheduling cancelled interviews, I'd say by the end of September or October, they'll start taking new cases.

2 hours ago, Akilah15 said:

So in their live today, the embassy said they are finally done with rescheduling cancelled interviews from the last year and a half. They said anyone who was cancelled and has not been contacted by the end of August should call them. They also said they don't know when they will be able to start taking cases from the NVC. But with the fact that they are finished rescheduling cancelled interviews, I'd say by the end of September or October, they'll start taking new cases.

Thanks much for this bit of information, at least it sounds sensible, however, it would be nice if they just indicate to all of us the true position and not building our hopes up with the sixty days letter.

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Great news guys. I listened to Nationwide Radio and the Embassy said they have started scheduling people who are DQ at NVC and they would be getting dates in October and November.

Timeline
9 hours ago, Akilah15 said:

Great news guys. I listened to Nationwide Radio and the Embassy said they have started scheduling people who are DQ at NVC and they would be getting dates in October and November.

Good news indeed🙏

Timeline
20 hours ago, Akilah15 said:

Did you take the vaccine as yet?

Timeline
6 hours ago, Akilah15 said:

I got the first dose. Second dose due October 9

No I didn't get any yet. Was suppose to get it last Friday but I wasn't feeling well so I had to postpone it for another time. Going to take it soon tho

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Fatima7045 said:

No I didn't get any yet. Was suppose to get it last Friday but I wasn't feeling well so I had to postpone it for another time. Going to take it soon tho

I would suggest you get it very soon because now that they start up again, you will be one of the first to get interview since your dq is March 2020. Don't forget to tell us when u get ur interview letter 😊

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
27 minutes ago, Akilah15 said:

I would suggest you get it very soon because now that they start up again, you will be one of the first to get interview since your dq is March 2020. Don't forget to tell us when u get ur interview letter 😊

I’ve been away for a min but yes! They are finally expected to start taking new cases from the NVC come October. Please guys, join the community on Facebook it’s the Jamaica NVC Process group. Over 500 ppl and the interaction is heart warming. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.