Emanuella

F2a visa interview update

245 posts in this topic

Hello guys please can we update ourselves on interview appointment update for F21 visas world wild so we can be informed wether some US embassies world wide are scheduling interviews for F2a visas and please we should update in this order. 
Month and year documentarily qualified ?

Visa Category ?

The US embassy ?

thanks 

goodluck to u all 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Emanuella said:

Hello guys please can we update ourselves on interview appointment update for F21 visas world wild so we can be informed wether some US embassies world wide are scheduling interviews for F2a visas and please we should update in this order. 

Visa Category ?

The US embassy ?

thanks 

goodluck to u all 

I had my F2A interview on Monday, 12th April and I was approved. The next day, I got a message to pick up my passport and I've picked it today. 

My interview was originally scheduled for 31st March, 2020 but was cancelled due to Covid19 and Trump's ban.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline
On 4/14/2021 at 12:33 PM, Emanuella said:

Visa Category ?

The US embassy ?

thanks 

goodluck to u all 

DQ: Jan 2021
Category: F21
Buenos Aires Embassy

Still waiting on interview

We are in this together let’s keep the forum updated. We will get to the end of the journey some day. 
good luck to u all

On 4/14/2021 at 7:56 PM, TeeluvsCee said:

I had my F2A interview on Monday, 12th April and I was approved. The next day, I got a message to pick up my passport and I've picked it today. 

My interview was originally scheduled for 31st March, 2020 but was cancelled due to Covid19 and Trump's ban.

What is you priority date and dq date?

Timeline
On 4/17/2021 at 4:28 PM, Anna2020 said:

I'm still waiting DQ june from jamaica

I'm also in Jamaica DQ July 2020. Do you know anyone who has gotten interview in F category since the ban was lifted?

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, Akilah15 said:

I'm also in Jamaica DQ July 2020. Do you know anyone who has gotten interview in F category since the ban was lifted?

I'm in the f2b category and I'm from Jamaica also. Still waiting on interview and I was dq march 2020

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Fatima7045 said:

I'm in the f2b category and I'm from Jamaica also. Still waiting on interview and I was dq march 2020

Damn, that's a long time. Have you contacted them? What have they said?

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 minute ago, Akilah15 said:

Yes I have and all they said is that the consular section is closed because of covid and they don't know when they'll start working.

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Akilah15 said:

It's been a long time because Trump banned the F2a category from April 2020 to March 2021.  There's a year of backlogged cases.  Before COVID and the ban, the NVC had 75,000 cases waiting for interview.  Now, it's over 500,000 cases.  

Furthermore, lots of US consular posts are limited or closed because of COVID.  

Timeline
32 minutes ago, Fatima7045 said:

Yes I have and all they said is that the consular section is closed because of covid and they don't know when they'll start working.

Well they're going live on Facebook tomorrow. Let's hear what they say.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.